Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Why have you joined fab?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
32 weeks ago

Consider this thread as a way of letting people know a bit and you and what you want from fab.

Personally I joined fab because I’m a sexy starved 45 year old that thought this was a good idea. It reminds to be seen if it will or not at this point. Looking for a woman who enjoys receiving oral sex, having sex and wouldn’t mind getting naked in front of me was my motivation for joining fab. So far it’s been easier said than done, mostly due to myself being to shy and not saying what I wanted while messaging other privately.

Going forward I certainly need to be more open on that front. At this I brings to the question why have you joined fab? Hopefully this thread will help others to have the confidence to say what they are thinking, open up about their experience of fab and what they want from it. Yeah, I know there’ll probably be a few piss takers, but each to there own.

Hopefully you’ll not find this thread to long winded and someone else will actually post to it. Happy fabbing otherwise you sexy people!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
32 weeks ago

Apologies meant to say sex starved not sexy starved, predictive text in overdrive again. Lol

By (user no longer on site)
32 weeks ago

On this site nearly 5 years and where I am rn never taught I would be here.

I joined to get my hole that was all and am lucky to say have had the pleasure of having some absolutely amazing experiences.

Now an active member of the swing community also (that was not part of my plan when I joined )

I’m glad to say I found fab when I did and even with some negative experiences I have to say the positive experiences defo out weigh them. woooooooooohoooooo to that

By *s LollyWoman
32 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I just joined for the ride

By *adger BrocMan
32 weeks ago

Co. Cork

I joined seeking fun and adventure....and thankfully I found both in abundance.

I have stayed for the cut and thrust of the forums apart from one or two forced absences.

Fab is like a good hike.

You meet like minded people on the journey, have some interesting chats, some routes may leave you breathless but very satisfied and the scenery is always beautifully breathtaking.

By *I TwoCouple
32 weeks ago

all around

At first it was curiosity about swinging spurred by watching triple play on playboytv and searching to see if there was such a site in the UK/Ireland. We found quite a few but this one offered the most features without subscription so we lurked for quite a while.

After that we discovered the swinging scene in Gran Canaria after a couple tracked us down using "who's near" and the accent lol and now we particularly enjoy meeting others on holiday as in general it's a friendly welcoming lifestyle.

By *ealitybitesMan
32 weeks ago

Belfast

I originally joined just for new experiences and to explore all the things I had never done and most of which I had never heard of.

My attitude has changed over time but I've never classed myself as a swinger or been invested in the community or lifestyle for all the same reasons I gave up voluntary work. For some people there is only one way of doing things because that's how it's always been done.

It remains more of a hobby and for the last couple of years hasn't extended beyond contributing to the forums for reasons that will remain private but are not fab related.

By *igger68Man
32 weeks ago

Ask

Well I originally started out on another site many years ago and eventually migrated to fab

All because of curiosity and something I heard on the radio , joined and a week later I had my first meet pure chaos but still here , love the banter the freedom , experiencing stuff I only ever fantasied about , most of all I like the people , I may be grumpy may be old but I still love the fun

By *ustBoWoman
32 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I heard about fab from a friend and I decided I would join and see if I enjoyed it. I did so I stayed.

By *ool CowboyMan
32 weeks ago

Tralee

Curiosity got the better of me. It was always in me. After coming out of a long term a while back . I wanted to expand my kink side / bdsm and learn more and still learning may i add . Fab isn't a place just for the ride. I have meet some lovely like minded people along the way . The journey continues and so on .

By *ommando4Man
32 weeks ago

South Co. Dublin

I joined as I'm studying in Sydney University.

32 weeks ago

joined fab too lose my virginity and too learn new things and meet fun people and have a laugh

By *ethmeonfireMan
32 weeks ago

Dublin

Joined to explore my limits and connect with like minded people. Also joined to block timewasters

By *anther PurrrsWoman
32 weeks ago

the Shadows Purrring or Roaring

Joined fab through a fwb who suggested it. I’d no clue what it was about and thought why not. We had a cpl profile and I quickly migrated to a single profile and still here 6yrs later

By *alwayguy2020Man
32 weeks ago

near trien

I joined because they said it was better then pof, they lied

By *ommando4Man
32 weeks ago

South Co. Dublin

"I joined because they said it was better then pof, they lied "
Ahh come on now ! At least the subscription fees are decent.

By *og-ManMan
32 weeks ago

somewhere

I joined as I have a fetish of feeding people delicious Donuts

By *WEETESTSTRAWBERRYFOR1Woman
32 weeks ago

Clare

Was recommended by a friend 15 years ago. Have met some great people along the way some I consider my friends and attended brilliant social events and hosted.

This site can be used for many various things.Fwb for some with the right chemistry:I've been lucky to have had that previously .

Nights out with people who are looking for the same things and no jealousy attached afterwards.

By *eductively_SweetWoman
32 weeks ago

wexford

"I joined as I have a fetish of feeding people delicious Donuts "

I've not had one in aggggeeesssss

By *southguyMan
32 weeks ago

D18

"I just joined for the ride "

Same, the URL is clear fabswingers and not fabsriders so only myself to blame.

By *PANK_and_GIGGLESCouple
32 weeks ago

Belfast

Because we’re perverts. Like most people on here. Pretty simple.

By *og-ManMan
32 weeks ago

somewhere

"I joined as I have a fetish of feeding people delicious Donuts

I've not had one in aggggeeesssss"

And you're not going to the next social I'm going to either

By *s LollyWoman
32 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"I just joined for the ride

Same, the URL is clear fabswingers and not fabsriders so only myself to blame."

By *andytownMan
32 weeks ago

Gods Own Country

I joined for the craic

By *on Juan the MADridMan
32 weeks ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

A woman that I knew brought me here …

By *oly_BangersCouple
32 weeks ago

Carlow

We joined fab to make a friendship with alike minded people, who have desires not needs and they enjoy them life not life others

By *aelegoMan
32 weeks ago

Limerick

Started out just horny and curious, now there's just even more I want to explore

By *eductively_SweetWoman
32 weeks ago

wexford

"I joined as I have a fetish of feeding people delicious Donuts

I've not had one in aggggeeesssss

And you're not going to the next social I'm going to either "

Just not good enough bog.

By *thCODubGuyMan
32 weeks ago

North County

Joined to meet women. A lot easier said than done. As with most sites there’s a lot more men than women on here I think. But I’ll keep plugging away.

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan
32 weeks ago

Midlands

Introduced by female friends and an ex. They helped start me up verified me and the rest grew from there with a couple breaks along the way.

Meet a great female friend who is close to extended family on here and spent holidays etc getting up to all kinds of mischief but most of all the company and honesty was the pillar of being here-No rows, no jealousy. Help and assistance and chats banter and 3 sums and couples profile set up.

Dreams can come true when honesty, communication and fairness exist coincide with one another.

By *astelloWoman
32 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

I joined after my marriage ended.

Wanted to explore, have read extensively on the lifestyle. Whilst l still not sure where l will end up.. Meeting amazing people has been the ultimate bonus.

32 weeks ago

I joined fab looking for someone to chat too, I'm not going into detail but the truth .. and if I can get away to help a fabber out on the forum I'll do my best, .. that's it

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
32 weeks ago

Tipperary

See more of hot women who have an appetite for loads.

By *annyZ100Man
32 weeks ago

Limerick

[Removed by poster at 14/11/23 10:49:55]

32 weeks ago

Came across it by accident and can’t stay away

By *og-ManMan
32 weeks ago

somewhere

"Came across it by accident and can’t stay away "

Did you change your name for a while

By *ctoboyMan
32 weeks ago

Glasgow

I joined Fab right at the very start as “A Founder Member” and I have seen it through the years and indeed new owners I have to be honest and say after the first 5-8yrs I left a little fed up with the way it was going but like most folks I found my way back . I have had lots of fun here and met some genuinely Fab people many of whom I call friends

By *ichael CoolMan
32 weeks ago

unknown

[Removed by poster at 14/11/23 14:39:34]

By *ichael CoolMan
32 weeks ago

unknown

"I joined fab looking for someone to chat too, I'm not going into detail but the truth .. and if I can get away to help a fabber out on the forum I'll do my best, .. that's it "
you're a pure lady, wish there was more like you.x

By *axlecool03Man
32 weeks ago

Dublin

"I joined fab looking for someone to chat too, I'm not going into detail but the truth .. and if I can get away to help a fabber out on the forum I'll do my best, .. that's it "

i think this is the best reply i have seen on this forum.. i joined fab long back but life has been so busy that i have always been in and out ...trying to be consistent this time..lets see where it goes.. and yes definitely the reason was the social angle and sexual first and foremost..

32 weeks ago

Good question. I joined to meet attractive, adventurous people, give each other sexual pleasure and be glad we did. Happy fabbing

By *a1970Man
32 weeks ago

East cork

It's a great question.. I joined in the hope of making a few friends, a bit of adventure and to do some things that I've never tried. O and to have fun.

By *ourBoiiMan
32 weeks ago

Dublin

Simply joined for the milfs haha

By *ffairofthemindMan
32 weeks ago

DC

I joined when single after returning from a liberated life away from home. Being back had me very bored with vanilla. My first forays into fab were glorious and the memories still strong. I conformed again in the real world and married. Marriage has been a real drain sexually, sex was merely purposeful. Now here I am hoping to, at the very least, have my mind stimulated again.

This isn't a story that will have my inbox swelling up to unmanageable levels but it is the truth.

Liberating being able to write it, thanks OP.

Post new Message to Thread