Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Non-Fab forum

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
47 weeks ago

What the story with this forum, like il be honest. I was hoping ppl would be using it to help plan hot fab meets and talk about the kind of exploits that turn them on…..but I didn’t think I’d be paying for fab to read about someone’s car insurance search….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ungry CatCouple
47 weeks ago

Belfast

As some very intelligent forumite posted on this forum before:

Women are less included to meet and fuck rando's because we navigate casual sex from a perspective of fear of sexual assault and violence. Women meeting men will always experience that power imbalance.

We all know there is 100 men to every woman's account on here. Simply being willing to stick your dick in someone is not inherently a compliment, we're all told men will "fuck anyone".

And for most women sex isn't even a guarantee of a pleasurable time. There's plenty of data that most women won't orgasm on a one night stand.

So you need to be someone who women will actually enjoy spending time with, even when. Your not fucking.

If your idea of "not involving emotions" means being cold or unfriendly, you really have nothing to offer to women.

I've talked to plenty of girls about their favourite male swinging pals.

The best lads on here know how to be passionate, intimate, and good company - even when it's casual. They are people who we actually feel like us as a person, and don't just want to use us and kick us out the door. They are people we get good vibes from and trust.

If we can't enjoy chatting and flirting a bit, then there is no build up to make me want to take it to the bedroom.

We're all here to meet people we fancy, and have a fun time.

we're not just sex toys to each other.

By *ungry CatCouple
47 weeks ago

Belfast

Our add to it.

Fabbers are just normal every day people from all walks of life with every day problems and every day solutions.

Nobody, I mean nobody who is sane could ever be all about suck and fuck 24/7. It's just not realistic.

You need to find more common grounds with people than just a cock that fits in a pussy and vice versa.

By *r_Insatiable666Man
47 weeks ago

Cork

What she said and would sex be as fun if we were constantly talking about it? Some people hate texting about sex

By *electableicecreamMan
47 weeks ago

The West

"What the story with this forum, like il be honest. I was hoping ppl would be using it to help plan hot fab meets and talk about the kind of exploits that turn them on…..but I didn’t think I’d be paying for fab to read about someone’s car insurance search…."

The forum is free and the userbase is a relatively small subsection of the membership.

Think of it as a small social club where you can meet people and that might lead to other things if you can get in the swing of it.

Or to put it another way. Read the room.

By *antra MassageMan
47 weeks ago

Wicklow

"As some very intelligent forumite posted on this forum before:

Women are less included to meet and fuck rando's because we navigate casual sex from a perspective of fear of sexual assault and violence. Women meeting men will always experience that power imbalance.

We all know there is 100 men to every woman's account on here. Simply being willing to stick your dick in someone is not inherently a compliment, we're all told men will "fuck anyone".

And for most women sex isn't even a guarantee of a pleasurable time. There's plenty of data that most women won't orgasm on a one night stand.

So you need to be someone who women will actually enjoy spending time with, even when. Your not fucking.

If your idea of "not involving emotions" means being cold or unfriendly, you really have nothing to offer to women.

I've talked to plenty of girls about their favourite male swinging pals.

The best lads on here know how to be passionate, intimate, and good company - even when it's casual. They are people who we actually feel like us as a person, and don't just want to use us and kick us out the door. They are people we get good vibes from and trust.

If we can't enjoy chatting and flirting a bit, then there is no build up to make me want to take it to the bedroom.

We're all here to meet people we fancy, and have a fun time.

we're not just sex toys to each other."

Great post.

47 weeks ago

All for people being on here and discussing topics, and getting to know each other and learning new things, but there are surely more appropriate locations to ask for financial advice???

47 weeks ago

Discuss, emotions, feelings, culture, the arts, anything really, but let’s try keep it engaging

By *og-ManMan
47 weeks ago

somewhere

"What the story with this forum, like il be honest. I was hoping ppl would be using it to help plan hot fab meets and talk about the kind of exploits that turn them on…..but I didn’t think I’d be paying for fab to read about someone’s car insurance search…."

Its an open forum for any discussion

Besides you're free to start a thread planning hot meets and talk about your sexual exploits instead of complaining about the way someone else is using the forums

Now Where's the thread for getting house insurance

By *r_Insatiable666Man
47 weeks ago

Cork

"What the story with this forum, like il be honest. I was hoping ppl would be using it to help plan hot fab meets and talk about the kind of exploits that turn them on…..but I didn’t think I’d be paying for fab to read about someone’s car insurance search….

Its an open forum for any discussion

Besides you're free to start a thread planning hot meets and talk about your sexual exploits instead of complaining about the way someone else is using the forums

Now Where's the thread for getting house insurance "

Insurance is a scam, at least house is optional

By *rRiosMan
47 weeks ago

dublin

I read from the lounge that the Swingers Chat forum has much more sex story type chat.

I actually agree about the car insurance thing but whatever? A lot of the forum users are at least internet friends and at most IRL friends. They use the forums as such.

By *ealitybitesMan
47 weeks ago

Belfast

It has been said here many times that the Ireland forum is boring and behind the times in comparison to other forums and yet if you read a lot of threads in the lounge they are exactly the same as the vast majority of threads here.

People starting threads about sex in the lounge are told to pop into swingers chat.

By *eralt80Man
47 weeks ago

cork

Why would people plan private meets on a public on a public forum?

There have been many people, me included who have met people due to forum interactions.

By *ustBoWoman
47 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I actually can't think of anything more boring than a forum which is full of just sex talk. But that's just me.

I find the forums interesting enough at times and can give a good mindset into others on here. I've met people off here just because I liked their forum posts to start.

As for paying to use the forums you pay for the extras like more pics,notes etc you don't have to pay to use to forums,just like you don't need to read threads that won't interest you .

By *ofusplusCouple
47 weeks ago

Limerick

Planning a meet is one of the few topics that get no traction on the Forum.

Hungry cat above said it perfectly. Women need to feel wanted and certainly would respond to a post looking for a random hookup.

By *hoenixagamTV/TS
47 weeks ago

Rural

I think it's great to chat about other things besides hooking up and getting laid.

Fortunately for me I'm able to compartmentalize my needs, interest and modus operandi.

Despite my demeanour I'd out surf and out fish most guys here lol

Looking for a fishing buddy, apply within lol

By *ofusplusCouple
47 weeks ago

Limerick

"Planning a meet is one of the few topics that get no traction on the Forum.

Hungry cat above said it perfectly. Women need to feel wanted and certainly would respond to a post looking for a random hookup. "

That should read "wouldn't"

By *hoenixagamTV/TS
47 weeks ago

Rural

Hungry cat above said it perfectly. Women need to feel wanted and certainly would respond to a post looking for a random hookup.

That should read "wouldn't" "

That was a close one lol

By *ofusplusCouple
47 weeks ago

Limerick

That was a close one lol "

Phewww

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan
47 weeks ago

Midlands

Feel free to post whatever you like (subject to the forum rules ) in the forums. It’s good to see people are helpful in assisting in Q’s & A’s in a niche community that is fabswingers.

Imagine being in Tesco’s in a small irish setting and asking the assistant Mary Loosebritches (who lives 2 miles from your Ma) which vibrator is best to use on a meet with some user called Wet&Messy69fun that you met online.

By *affa31Woman
47 weeks ago

Galway

There are people from all walks of life on fab and sometimes they have a nugget of information that saves you googling for days on end or even save you huge money.

You don’t have to read topics that don’t interest you.

You can create the kind of topics you want to see on here and hope that people engage.

By *electableicecreamMan
47 weeks ago

The West

That was a close one lol

Phewww "

Three hours of my life I'll never get back thinking I was on the ball for random hook ups

No replies. What am I doing wrong?

By *hoenixagamTV/TS
47 weeks ago

Rural

That was a close one lol

Phewww

Three hours of my life I'll never get back thinking I was on the ball for random hook ups

No replies. What am I doing wrong?"

Keep doing what's in front of you and you'll be grand

By *antra MassageMan
47 weeks ago

Wicklow

Try the camping forum. It's very laid back.

Post new Message to Thread