Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

The Lift

Jump to newest

By *iamondJoeQuimby OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Navan

A story i wrote recently

It was a normal Tuesday morning as i approached the office and headed into work. I walked towards the lift and noticed the lady from reception was there already, as the doors began to shut. I motioned to her to hold the lift for me, which she did and the doors opened again to let me in.

I hopped through the lift doors as they closed behind me and thanked the reception lady for holding the doors. She said, 'No Problem' and gave me a big smile. I had often admired her from afar. She had a beautiful body and a lovely smile, but what I liked most about her was her dress sense. She always dressed so well and was very sexy, with figure hugging clothes that showed of her ample cleavage and hourglass figure. I could smell her perfume in the air of the confined lift space, and it made my cock twitch, she smelt delicious. Today she was dressed as your stereotypical office receptionist, tight white blouse, tight pencil skirt with tights and black high heels.

We were both going to the same floor, which was 10 flights up. There was a relaxed silence as we ascended through the floors, standing next to each other. There were mirrors to the sides of the lift and a large mirror behind us with a silver bar running the length of this mirror, to hold onto as the lift moved. The lift suddenly shuddered to a halt and we both fell forward and kind of grabbed each other for stability. I could feel my biceps flex as she grabbed my forearms and I grabbed her waist, we were now face to face and looking into each other’s eyes.

There was a lingering stare before I abruptly said ‘What is going on?’ as we moved away from each other.

‘Looks like the lift has stopped working, maybe we should use the phone to ring security and see what is happening’ she said. She picked up the phone and after a few seconds began chatting to a security person. She had her back to me as she used the phone, and I couldn’t help studying her body from behind. She had a voluptuous ass that was very full in her tight pencil skirt and she had curvy hips with what I imagined where thick thighs. My cock stirred again as I studied her body intently.

She hung up the phone and turned around to me, catching me looking at her body. She gave a cheeky smile and said ‘it is bad news, the lift is jammed and is going to take a couple of hours to get moving again, so we are stuck in here for the foreseeable’.

I said ‘Oh no, that’s not great is it?’, but secretively I was delighted to be stuck in the lift with this sexy lady. I reached out my hand and said ‘I’m Paul, nice to meet you’, and she said ‘Hi Paul, I’m Caoimhe, nice to meet you too’ as we shook hands and stared into each other’s eyes. I could feel a lust between us, a desire to rip each other’s clothes off, but was wondering if it was just me.

We sat down on the floor of the lift and chatted, just small talk. I discovered that she was married and had a child, she was very open and said that things with her husband hadn’t been great since the baby arrived, that the baby took all her attention and herself and her husband had drifted apart a little. They were in separate rooms as the baby woke most nights and her husband needed to get some sleep. She got a little upset and I tried to comfort her and placed a hand on her arm, saying it will be ok once the baby gets older.

She continued saying she hadn’t slept with her husband since the baby was born, six months ago. I got closer to her and put an arm around her to comfort her some more. I could feel the lust between us and stood up so as not to put her in an uncomfortable position.

When I stood up, the outline of my cock was in front of her face as she remained sitting on the lift floor. She looked intently at my cock and lifted a hand slowly, to rub the outside of my cock though my trousers.

I was taken aback for a second and then realized what was happening. A million questions ran though my mind at once, can we do this here, can anyone see, she is married, but the rubbing on my cock was overwhelming and I could feel my zipper start to come down.

She looked into my eyes and put a finger to her lips as if to say ‘Shhhhh’. I nodded and she undid my belt and my trousers fell to my knees. My cock was straining against my boxers, and she was still rubbing it as her face got closer to my throbbing hard cock.

She pulled down my boxers slowly and my cock sprang out all full and erect. She looked at it for a few seconds and brought her mouth closer to lick the base of the cock. I was holding onto the silver bar as I could see her tongue move up the length of my cock though the mirror behind us.

She reached the top of my cock and opened her mouth fully to take it all. She enveloped my cock, moving her head up and down as she went to work on me. I was so fucking hard and she played with my balls as she continued sucking my cock. She came up for some air and groaned as she caught her breath. ‘You have a beautiful cock’ she said.

She stood up and we kissed deeply and passionately as she continued to stroke my cock. I stared to feel her boobs through her blouse, and I could see her hard nipples protruding out. I undid her blouse and revealed her big double DD boobs being held in by her white bra. I reached around and undid her bra clasp and took the bra off, her boobs were amazing. Big round soft boobs with rock hard nipples. I immediately went to town on her nipples, kissing and licking them. I could hear her moan and groan as the pleasure rose inside her.

She turned around and grabbed the silver bar with both hands and pushed here ass back. She looked at me through the mirror and said, ‘Fuck Me Now’. I didn’t need asking twice and moved around behind her and started to lift her pencil skirt. I noticed that she was wearing black stockings up to the tops of her thighs, which was way sexier than tights. I continued moving her skirt up and revealed a black g string buried in her ass crack.

I squeezed her ass cheeks and gave her a playful spank on each cheek, she moaned slightly and caught my eye in the mirror again. I could see the lust in her eyes. I got down on my knees and pulled her g string down to her ankles slowly. I could see her pussy lips and tight asshole in front of me. I licked her pussy lips, with long full licks, she was soaking wet. I was eating her pussy from behind and she was pushing back to get my tongue deeper inside her. I started to flick her asshole too as my long licks went from her clit, all along her pussy lips and up to her asshole. She was moaning in pleasure and begged me to fuck her. ‘Please fuck me, I need your cock deep inside me’, she said.

I stood up moved my cock to her pussy lips, I moved the head of my cock up and down her pussy, teasing her. ‘Please’ she begged ‘Please Fuck me, please’.

I slowly pushed my throbbing fat cock deep inside her as she gasped feeling me fill her up.

I started moving my cock in and out of her tight pussy, long deep slow trusts. Her moaning started to increase and she said ‘Your cock feels so good’. I grabbed a handful of her hair and her face appeared in the mirror I front of me. We made eye contact as I continued to fuck her. I could see her bite her lips as I trust my cock deep inside her. She was soaking wet by this point, and I could feel her pussy juices as I plundered my cock into her.

She was pushing her ass back onto my cock as I fucked her deeper and deeper. She was moaning continually now, and I could feel her orgasm building. ‘Yes, Yes, please keep fucking me’ she said. I was now ploughing my cock into her deep and fast and I could hear the clap on her ass after each trust and my balls smacking off her clit.

I could feel my cum starting to build and I knew I didn’t have long. She felt this too and said ‘I want you to cum on my mouth.’ I continued fucking her deep and she shuddered in orgasm. I watched her face through the mirror as she gasped, let out a deep breath and moaned in pleasure. ‘I am going to cum’ I said and she pulled herself off my cock, got on her knees and opened her mouth with her tongue sticking out.

She looked me in the eye and said ‘Cum for me, cum hard’. I pulled my cock a couple of times and then sprayed my cum all over her tongue and lips. She licked all my cum up and swallowed it down, she then sucked my cock until it was clean. We were both spent and needed to sit down.

We heard some movement outside the lift and quickly got dressed, just in time for the lift doors to open and a security guy ushered us out of the lift.

We both went to our respective posts on the 10th floor and smiled at each other as we parted. I would see Caoimhe around the office from time to time and we would smile a knowing smile at each other. But she left soon after and we never got to repeat what happened in the lift that day xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
34 weeks ago

That was a good read.......took me a couple of days though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread