Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

User has left the site

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got a message this morning obviously from someone who I have chatted with a bit telling me they were leaving the site and blah blah blah. Point is they then left the site and I now haven't a clue who the sender was lol

Have gone though my friends list and noone is immediately obvious to have left checked messages to trying to puzzle it out. Anybody any clues as to who has left the site since late last night hahaha this could prove very random

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sweet you should be relieved it ain't me .

over a year ago

"Sweet you should be relieved it ain't me . "

I am and several others too lol

But it's gonna bug me til I figure out who it is Pmsl

over a year ago

Haha how annoying.... Will probably dawn on u sooner or later who it is

over a year ago

"Haha how annoying.... Will probably dawn on u sooner or later who it is"

Hopefully it does probably when I'm not even thinking about it most likely

By *oxysCouple
over a year ago

c

thats happened with 3 different people that have sent messages over the last few days, when i went to reply they were gone!!

over a year ago

ah I'm sure they will be back in a few weeks..

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

have seen this before as if they post in fourm or send a mag and then delete maybe there are hiding something or just got bored

over a year ago

theres one lad posted that hes leaving in his status and then put up for a meet as its his last before leaving, talk about trying to hard

over a year ago

"theres one lad posted that hes leaving in his status and then put up for a meet as its his last before leaving, talk about trying to hard "

Lol hilarious a last ditch attempt haha

Or what about the guys who put up had enough I'm shutting down account desperate or what

over a year ago

like they actually think that we care...........pathetic..........oh wait your leaving must meet you now or i will feel ive missed out on something good .....lmao

over a year ago

"like they actually think that we care...........pathetic..........oh wait your leaving must meet you now or i will feel ive missed out on something good .....lmao "

pmsl so true girl

over a year ago

"theres one lad posted that hes leaving in his status and then put up for a meet as its his last before leaving, talk about trying to hard

Or what about the guys who put up had enough I'm shutting down account desperate or what "

feel like saying shut it down did not miss you when u was on site so won't miss ya now

over a year ago

"theres one lad posted that hes leaving in his status and then put up for a meet as its his last before leaving, talk about trying to hard

Or what about the guys who put up had enough I'm shutting down account desperate or what feel like saying shut it down did not miss you when u was on site so won't miss ya now "

Ouch harsh wex hehehe

over a year ago

Or what about the guys who put up had enough I'm shutting down account desperate or what feel like saying shut it down did not miss you when u was on site so won't miss ya now

Ouch harsh wex hehehe"

bloody true numptys and twats

over a year ago

Or what about the guys who put up had enough I'm shutting down account desperate or what "

One guy has had that up since before the new year. Grasping at straws me.

over a year ago

Or what about the guys who put up had enough I'm shutting down account desperate or what

One guy has had that up since before the new year. Grasping at straws me."

Maybe so but this lad sent the message to me saying bye bye and now I haven't a clue who it is silly but I feel worse that I can't figure out who it is

over a year ago

People leave sweet. Happens not much you can do about it.

over a year ago

"People leave sweet. Happens not much you can do about it."

(sticks tongue out) what I was hoping was that possibly people may help me identify who exactly it was who left. But that's ok now cos after a long chat with 'someone' I've figured out exactly who it is woohoo so my mind is at ease again

And yeah I know people leave but that's only so we can welcome them back again with open arms or legs in some cases

Post new Message to Thread