Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Sexcidents

Jump to newest

By *heLoveMachine007 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Dublin

Bit of craic here on this one pulled from the Lounge …

What accidents have happened to you while doing or about to do some sort of deed…

I was giving it hard to the partner in an occupied household when the bed collapsed we were both stripped down fo nothing with the bed halfed and me still in her lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichael CoolMan
34 weeks ago

unknown

I was with a girl doing the deed when I slipped out and broke my banjo string, ouch

By *ilderMan
34 weeks ago

dublin

Girl on top, her with hands on headboard, headboard comes off wall (it was a hotel room) onto my head. Thankfully no permanent brain damage... I thunk...

By *ea ShellsWoman
34 weeks ago

Sligo

With a fab meet in a hotel room last week middle of the day when housekeeping came into the room! He was between my legs on the floor. He had to stop what he was doing, regrettably, to prevent her coming into the room!!!!

By *ilthyNightsCouple
34 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

4 people fucking on a sofa bed = broken sofabed

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan
34 weeks ago

Midlands

"Bit of craic here on this one pulled from the Lounge …

What accidents have happened to you while doing or about to do some sort of deed…

I was giving it hard to the partner in an occupied household when the bed collapsed we were both stripped down fo nothing with the bed halfed and me still in her lol "

Same. Il bet you kept going tho lol.

One meet went up to a regulars fab girls car she was giving another lad a bj all I could say was “fk ya, you double booked” and started to walk away. They called me back. End of story first 3 way action. Was fun.

By *oo32Man
34 weeks ago

tipperary

Fell off the bed,kneed in the nose.

Grass burn

34 weeks ago

Dublin

"Bit of craic here on this one pulled from the Lounge …

I was giving it hard to the partner in an occupied household when the bed collapsed we were both stripped down fo nothing with the bed halfed and me still in her lol

Same. Il bet you kept going tho lol.

One meet went up to a regulars fab girls car she was giving another lad a bj all I could say was “fk ya, you double booked” and started to walk away. They called me back. End of story first 3 way action. Was fun. "

You are dead fucking right I did haha you can’t wake the dragon and not put him back to sleep

Your story on the other hand is not in any shape or form a sexcident that is euro millions kind of stuff I’m raging I read it hahaha

34 weeks ago

Dublin

"Girl on top, her with hands on headboard, headboard comes off wall (it was a hotel room) onto my head. Thankfully no permanent brain damage... I thunk... "

I enjoyed this one lol

By *panditoMan
34 weeks ago

Dublin

Broke a bed myself alright but worst one for me was when I went to a friends wedding. Girl I had grown up with basically threw herself at me. Went back to my room and had a quicky.

Agreed to go back down downstairs and then meet back in my room later. Ended up drinking until 07:00 and by the time I made the bed, she was already asleep.

So we woke up the next morning with morning horns and quickly started going at it again. We were prob 2 mins in and suddenly my nose started bleeding. I had a cold about a week before so put it down to this, but it was horrifying as I just watched my blood hit her face and then all over her tits. We both jumped up and ran to the shower, but we could barely look at each other after it and we just got dressed and left. Never spoke of it again. Real shame tbh as her tits were fairly magnificent

34 weeks ago

Dublin

"Broke a bed myself alright but worst one for me was when I went to a friends wedding. Girl I had grown up with basically threw herself at me. Went back to my room and had a quicky.

Agreed to go back down downstairs and then meet back in my room later. Ended up drinking until 07:00 and by the time I made the bed, she was already asleep.

So we woke up the next morning with morning horns and quickly started going at it again. We were prob 2 mins in and suddenly my nose started bleeding. I had a cold about a week before so put it down to this, but it was horrifying as I just watched my blood hit her face and then all over her tits. We both jumped up and ran to the shower, but we could barely look at each other after it and we just got dressed and left. Never spoke of it again. Real shame tbh as her tits were fairly magnificent "

Hahaha she wasn’t going for the devil inside me role play !… great story man sorry to hear lol

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan
34 weeks ago

Midlands

"With a fab meet in a hotel room last week middle of the day when housekeeping came into the room! He was between my legs on the floor. He had to stop what he was doing, regrettably, to prevent her coming into the room!!!! "

Jaysus I hope ye finished the job anyway lol.

Happened me before. In hotel, housekeeping knocked then started to come in. Shouted at her politely we were good and to please call back later, then we realised there was only one tiny towel left. Opened door ran over to her to grab towels only for her to look me up and down and grin and start to laugh - I forgot I was only in me underpants lol we laughed told her when she was coming back I wanted to see her in same attire lol.

Went back to me room and fn door locked and my lady friend left me outside in hall for a minute for the craic. So not only that housekeeper seen me but the other housekeeper too. lol. Fml.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
34 weeks ago

kinkytown

Where to start.... Pulled headboards off walls, broke beds, fell off beds, torn my foreskin(that hurt a lot)

34 weeks ago

Dublin

"Where to start.... Pulled headboards off walls, broke beds, fell off beds, torn my foreskin(that hurt a lot)"

Haha pain is pleasure and all that my friend

By (user no longer on site)
34 weeks ago

Have had the pleasure of breaking two beds in my time lol, also got caught by my dad getting a blowjob in my bedroom when I was 17 and bunked off school. Think he was kinda proud lol

By *og-ManMan
34 weeks ago

somewhere

"With a fab meet in a hotel room last week middle of the day when housekeeping came into the room! He was between my legs on the floor. He had to stop what he was doing, regrettably, to prevent her coming into the room!!!! "

Prevent ye both coming into the room more like

By *og-ManMan
34 weeks ago

somewhere

Torn banjo string so circumcision required when it wouldn't heal in my late 40's

34 weeks ago

Dublin

"Torn banjo string so circumcision required when it wouldn't heal in my late 40's "

Fuckkkk Mann ! Sorry to hear I can’t imagine not being uncut either. Obviously hasn’t stopped you in your stride though

By *ornywife20Couple
34 weeks ago

North Cork

Mrs giving me oral while she was in the bath and I was standing next to Bath never heard house keeping come in.

They got a birds eye view of what was going on. We did care we kept going .

By *iscuits8Man
34 weeks ago

Dublin/Birmingham

I think I've done my banjo string story to death here at this stage

By *ensual101Man
34 weeks ago

around

I didn't even know a torn banjo string was a possibility I'm paranoid now

Carpet burns on my knees are the extent of my fun time injuries (though they're surprisingly sore)

By (user no longer on site)
34 weeks ago

"4 people fucking on a sofa bed = broken sofabed"

That’s funny

By *ndqtMan
34 weeks ago

The Wild West

Must be 20 years ago now but I slipped on a wet floor while performing some... "killer moves".. lol..and landed backwards on a coffee table.... coffee table suffered a broken leg while I cracked 2 ribs.

There were no more "killer moves" that night

By *ollypop9Woman
34 weeks ago

wouldn't you like to know

Broke my parents Dining room table in early stages of relationship with my ex. Near 20 years ago.

By *astelloWoman
34 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Lost condom.. Passion killer... When you need to go fishing...

By *eMacMan
34 weeks ago

kildare

"Lost condom.. Passion killer... When you need to go fishing... "

What goes up…must come down! Had that once!

By *igben10200TV/TS
34 weeks ago

Wexford

First time having anal with an ex gf when we were both 18. 1 broken banjo string later and realise the importance of lube

By *adylaceWoman
34 weeks ago

Waterford City

Fell and broke my wrist years ago while looking for the perfect outdoor spot. Lol. Always hated outdoor fun. That just confirmed that it's not for me. Lol

By *ombikerMan
34 weeks ago

the right side of the river

Hmm should have accidentally on purpose not noticed her coming in.

You never know what might happen

Post new Message to Thread