Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Have you ever been caught in Public?

Jump to newest

By *pandito OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Dublin

Back in my early twenties, my then girlfriend and I would have a lot of outdoor/ car sex.

Some of it was quite kinky and didn’t necessarily require the car to be stopped. I even went as far as buying an automatic car so we could do more things on the move.

Anyhow we sometimes couldn’t help ourselves and would do some very daring things. The threat of being caught was something that excited us to the point where she would sometimes try it on with her family in the next room.

Another time we went to an indoor water park and literally had sex just bobbing around the lazy stream, jacuzzi and finally the dressing rooms.

We did get caught a few times in public and it just made us both even hornier.

Whilst I have nothing against it, I’m not interested in dogging, but I do find it very exciting to be outdoors and pushing some limits.

Anyone else share any stories of public sex where they were caught or very close to being caught? How did you handle it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealitybitesMan
34 weeks ago

Belfast

So many red flags I wouldn't know where to start.

By *ingleLadLookingMan
34 weeks ago

Dublin

I never had sex with my family in the house during a normal day. Usually, I would wait until everybody went to bed to start playing.

One night after everybody slept, my girlfriend and I were playing under the blankets in the living room. I don't know if it was my father or my mother who went to the bathroom (honestly I had something better blocking my view). I just heard the click of the switch in the bathroom and had a fright.

We never talked about that but ater that night condoms started appearing in my gym bag and bedroom like magic.

By *nardriMan
34 weeks ago

near town

Oh yea!!!

Chatted to a girl online chat room, maybe an msn one or alternative Ireland back 20 odd years ago

She was out in town. I drive in, she came out of the pub (mercantile I think or one beside it)

We went to Phoenix park. Shagging in the car next thing, torch lights in the window…….. fucking cops

In fairness they turned and left us at it

I dropped her back to pub and her mates and never seen her again ??

By *pandito OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 06/11/23 01:59:37]

By *pandito OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Dublin

"I never had sex with my family in the house during a normal day. Usually, I would wait until everybody went to bed to start playing.

One night after everybody slept, my girlfriend and I were playing under the blankets in the living room. I don't know if it was my father or my mother who went to the bathroom (honestly I had something better blocking my view). I just heard the click of the switch in the bathroom and had a fright.

We never talked about that but ater that night condoms started appearing in my gym bag and bedroom like magic."

Ha ha, fair play to him. Had my own old man walk in on me before. It was 4am and I decided it would be a good idea to have sex with my then new girlfriend on the sofa downstairs. Didn’t hear him until the door was opening. He just turned around and walked back out. Think I avoided him for like a month after that ha ha.

By *pandito OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Dublin

"Oh yea!!!

Chatted to a girl online chat room, maybe an msn one or alternative Ireland back 20 odd years ago

She was out in town. I drive in, she came out of the pub (mercantile I think or one beside it)

We went to Phoenix park. Shagging in the car next thing, torch lights in the window…….. fucking cops

In fairness they turned and left us at it

I dropped her back to pub and her mates and never seen her again ??"

Now that’s a proper one night stand!

I never got caught by the Garda myself, but did get caught by a few security guards. The funniest was at a festival. Jaysis it was lashing and there was muck everywhere. We find a dark field and lay down a jacket (as you do). Just getting into it and suddenly a flash light shines and starts moving towards us telling us to move, but this one was feisty and she just wouldn’t stop until your man was literally shouting at us. Gas

By (user no longer on site)
34 weeks ago

Was seeing a girl I met on a night out a few years back. We were Belfast as it was roughly halfway between our home towns . Decided on going to the Odyssey to watch something in the cinema but got times mixed up so had an hour to kill. Went to the disabled toilets for some hankypanky, started getting dressed after the deed but got distracted and went back at it for round 2. Just as we were back in our rhythm there was a big loud knock on the door. Frigging security guards! Queue us awkwardly getting dressed and doing the walk of shame past the both of them! One of them had a face like thunder, the other one couldn’t keep a straight face

By *eard and BoobsCouple
34 weeks ago

Portstewart

Yea hubby was caught in the sand dunes on a local beach in his early 20s

By *unnerbenMan
34 weeks ago

Dublin / Cork

With my ex years ago, we decided would try some outdoor at shanganagh park , south co Dublin . I had done a reci and found what I thought was a secluded park , in wooded area no path etc , went down in middle of riding the gf doggy style looked up and a woman literally 20 feet away walking her dog , in fairness she just kept walking … was hilarious

By *tranladMan
34 weeks ago

STRANRAER

Yeah, my brother caught me

By (user no longer on site)
34 weeks ago

No thankfully. I find it kind of disturbing when people get off on the thought of being seen. Now, if consent is involved then that's not a bother. But getting a thrill out of strangers catching you in the act is a red flag. And even more so if it's your family you're willing to be risky around.

By *ilverfox74Man
34 weeks ago

dublin offaly

A few times. Lol

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan
34 weeks ago

Midlands

I’m a master at wanking. Never been caught…..

.., until now ahaha.

By *asteritsallgoodMan
34 weeks ago

South Dublin

Yep caught in the act in a hammock with an Aussie girl while traveling in south east Asia.

We both spent a night in a prison cell until the atm would spit out enough money to bribe the head cop!

No joke…

Still worth it tho

Post new Message to Thread