Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Marriage

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
35 weeks ago

Hey all. So this week I would have being 17 years married, but situations change and I've find myself divorced for the last 3 years and leading a single life.

So I'm thinking of maybe having a night away by myself in Derry, try out a few pubs/niteclubs.

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for somewhere to go to have a good night. Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornywife20Couple
35 weeks ago

North Cork

The Bishops gate hotel is a fantastic hotel with amazing food . Bit pricey but if its for a treat go for it.

35 weeks ago

"The Bishops gate hotel is a fantastic hotel with amazing food . Bit pricey but if its for a treat go for it. "
Thank you

By *ukeM8519Man
35 weeks ago

Leitrim

So would you recommend marriage? Majority of people are only getting started with marriage and kids by your age nowadays so you started out young.

What would you tell yourself 17 years ago Looking back now?

35 weeks ago

"So would you recommend marriage? Majority of people are only getting started with marriage and kids by your age nowadays so you started out young.

What would you tell yourself 17 years ago Looking back now?"

aw yeah, I'd recommend it for sure. Only thing I'd say is if things are starting to go bad, talk about it with your partner and not go running off to another person and find comfort in their arms. The good thing about getting married young is that I'll still be young enough to see the kids grow up and have a family of their own. I don't regret having two of the most amazing kids ever, and they have now got two houses that they are welcome to stay in at any time. However, I'd never go down the path of marriage again..I couldn't go through the pain of a breakup again

By *ukeM8519Man
35 weeks ago

Leitrim

"So would you recommend marriage? Majority of people are only getting started with marriage and kids by your age nowadays so you started out young.

What would you tell yourself 17 years ago Looking back now? aw yeah, I'd recommend it for sure. Only thing I'd say is if things are starting to go bad, talk about it with your partner and not go running off to another person and find comfort in their arms. The good thing about getting married young is that I'll still be young enough to see the kids grow up and have a family of their own. I don't regret having two of the most amazing kids ever, and they have now got two houses that they are welcome to stay in at any time. However, I'd never go down the path of marriage again..I couldn't go through the pain of a breakup again "

Well done. You sound like a great guy and your kids are lucky to have a positive and caring father. You are only young yet, get out clubbing in Derry!!

Post new Message to Thread