Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Tell her or not?? (One for the women)

Jump to newest

By *samale OP   Man
48 weeks ago

tralee/newcastlewest

So I'm in a shop in limerick a few days ago, quiet shop, 2 or 3 customers, when this good looking woman around 45 walks in.. I'm making coffee so I glance over to check her out.. when I notice her pants zipper is down and white knickers on show.. came across her a few times in the shop. I wanted to tell her discreetly so she could close it but didn't want to get a weird look off of her and make her uncomfortable so I said nothing... so my question is to the women on here. SHOULD I HAVE TOLD HER OR NOT??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ORBCouple
48 weeks ago

Dundalk

I'm just amazed she didn't notice you coming across her several times. Good recovery time bro.

By *otownkid1967Man
48 weeks ago

Portlaoise

100% tell her discretely.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
48 weeks ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 03/11/23 09:28:08]

By *ichael McCarthyMan
48 weeks ago

Lucan

Well now, I heard about a fella who arrived home one evening with two black eyes. His wife asked him what had happened and he explained as follows...

"Well, I was getting on the bus and I noticed that the lady in front of me had a very sheer dress on her and it was wedged between her arse cheeks. Being the gentleman I am, I reached out discreetly and pulled it free. She felt the tug and turned around angrily, punching me in my left eye."

"Yeah,ok" says the wife, "but that doesn't explain the two black eyes?"

"Ah well, you see, I realised then that me pulling it out had bothered her so when she turned around I pushed it back in again!"

By *otownkid1967Man
48 weeks ago

Portlaoise

"Well now, I heard about a fella who arrived home one evening with two black eyes. His wife asked him what had happened and he explained as follows...

"Well, I was getting on the bus and I noticed that the lady in front of me had a very sheer dress on her and it was wedged between her arse cheeks. Being the gentleman I am, I reached out discreetly and pulled it free. She felt the tug and turned around angrily, punching me in my left eye."

"Yeah,ok" says the wife, "but that doesn't explain the two black eyes?"

"Ah well, you see, I realised then that me pulling it out had bothered her so when she turned around I pushed it back in again!" "

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman
48 weeks ago

Cork

I would have told her but it might be strange coming from a male.

If I had my zip undone and someone told me I would be thankful.

By *hoenixagamTV/TS
48 weeks ago

Rural

It could go all different ways, why are you looking at my nether regions, mind your own business or an embarassing shy laugh and a thank you which could lead to a private joke and a bit of banter or familiarity and friendship...

I'd say nothing myself, it's only a flash of knickers and a zipper closure issue.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
48 weeks ago

ireland

Say nothing, leave her to be mortified in private

By *ealitybitesMan
48 weeks ago

Belfast

A whole different story with more serious consequences but I remember in first year at grammar school a temp teacher was writing something on the blackboard and one of my classmates was on his way out to the toilet.

As he passed her he pulled down the ¾ length zip on the back of her dress the whole way and walked on.

She froze completely , then left the room without speaking and never returned. His punishment was 2 days suspension. This was in 1977 but there was total silence in the class because nobody thought it was funny.

By *Belfast_FellaMan
48 weeks ago

belfast

What I've done in similar situations is mention it to another woman and ask if she would tell the lady with the wardrobe malfunction, as it'll be less embarrassing coming from another woman.

By *alwayguy2020Man
48 weeks ago

near trien

"So I'm in a shop in limerick a few days ago, quiet shop, 2 or 3 customers, when this good looking woman around 45 walks in.. I'm making coffee so I glance over to check her out.. when I notice her pants zipper is down and white knickers on show.. came across her a few times in the shop. I wanted to tell her discreetly so she could close it but didn't want to get a weird look off of her and make her uncomfortable so I said nothing... so my question is to the women on here. SHOULD I HAVE TOLD HER OR NOT?? "

Sssssshhhhhhh in this day and age say noting for your own protection

By *ichael CoolMan
48 weeks ago

unknown

Something like that happened me in Enniskillen recently, a lady had a sticker on her dress right on her ass cheek, so I told the lady with her and she told her, met the sticker lady in the next aisle and she thanked me.

By *leasurer77Man
48 weeks ago

Athlone

"What I've done in similar situations is mention it to another woman and ask if she would tell the lady with the wardrobe malfunction, as it'll be less embarrassing coming from another woman."

Situations... if this is happening a lot around you I'm not sure it's accidental.

By *aughty MilfCouple
48 weeks ago

Fermanagh/Monaghan Ireland , Northern Ireland

In Enniskillen lmao

By *ichael CoolMan
48 weeks ago

unknown

"In Enniskillen lmao"
maybe it was you _aughty milf,lol

By *og-ManMan
48 weeks ago

somewhere

"What I've done in similar situations is mention it to another woman and ask if she would tell the lady with the wardrobe malfunction, as it'll be less embarrassing coming from another woman."

This is perfect

I had to tell a few ladies on fab that they had toilet paper in their lady bits on their new photos a few times

Only got blocked back once

By *Belfast_FellaMan
48 weeks ago

belfast

"What I've done in similar situations is mention it to another woman and ask if she would tell the lady with the wardrobe malfunction, as it'll be less embarrassing coming from another woman.

Situations... if this is happening a lot around you I'm not sure it's accidental."

It's my superpower.

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan
48 weeks ago

Midlands

Just tell her she’s flying low. If she’s a character at all she’ll laugh. If she doesn’t laugh she’s dry as a camels hole in a sandstorm.

By *eaAndBenCouple
48 weeks ago

Dublin

I’d rather be told. I wouldn’t consider it pervy as everyone notices things like that!

By *aptain Caveman41Man
48 weeks ago

Home

A quick "your flying low" everyone understands that phrase

By *osepearlWoman
48 weeks ago

bray

I would love to someone told me that, if it was a discreet place I’ll ask him to help me out and do it for me

By (user no longer on site)
48 weeks ago

"I would love to someone told me that, if it was a discreet place I’ll ask him to help me out and do it for me "

great answer!

Post new Message to Thread