Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Couples massage

Jump to newest

By *andsomebond OP   Man
35 weeks ago

gorey

We were on a night away last Sunday and were chatting about massages, giving and receiving. My wife brought up the idea of a couples massage and how it would drive me crazy watching her being massaged naked by someone else, either male or female whilst being massaged myself. Naturally enough the idea is definitely appealing to me so does anyone have recommendations for a venue doing couples massage?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
35 weeks ago

Middle England

I think this could work in either a home or a club setting. Mrs loves massages and we do that quite regularly at clubs. A few ladies have asked me to massage them too after they've watched!

A couples swap massage would be a bit more tricky as getting the right dynamic isn't always easy.

Good luck though!

By *antra MassageMan
35 weeks ago

south side

This is what I offer. Trying to line up 4 people, in one place, for couples massage is difficult. It works a few times a year.

By *adhatter and coCouple
35 weeks ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

"This is what I offer. Trying to line up 4 people, in one place, for couples massage is difficult. It works a few times a year. "
I may have an idea for that if you want to pm me..

By *offusCouple
35 weeks ago

cork

Oh yes when we go away we alway look for a couples massage but just find the normal

Run of a mill. We would love what was suggest in here. If only Heading to Cupids in Manchester at the end of the month never know what could happen over there

Post new Message to Thread