Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Couples profiles pics

Jump to newest

By *ugs Bunny OP   Couple
35 weeks ago

south Dublin

Just thinking about the phenomenon where couples profiles only have pics of one half, the woman. If you have a couple profile with pics of himself uploaded say you're in, hopefully theres a few of you. Everyone get fabbing those pics. Lets try encourage fellas in couples to post pics

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ORBCouple
35 weeks ago

Dundalk

I'm a bit shy but I'm in.

35 weeks ago

south Dublin

"I'm a bit shy but I'm in. "

You've great pics, had to fab them all! Well done xx

By *heLoveMachine007Man
35 weeks ago

Dublin

It’s great when you see pics of both don’t be shy fellas

By *razy-CplCouple
35 weeks ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"Just thinking about the phenomenon where couples profiles only have pics of one half, the woman. If you have a couple profile with pics of himself uploaded say you're in, hopefully theres a few of you. Everyone get fabbing those pics. Lets try encourage fellas in couples to post pics "

Its very common here unfortunately , have a good few of me but also a few of himself too so we in

Mrs crazy

By *0emMan
35 weeks ago

My Town

"I'm a bit shy but I'm in. "

Great pics and vid

35 weeks ago

south Dublin

"Just thinking about the phenomenon where couples profiles only have pics of one half, the woman. If you have a couple profile with pics of himself uploaded say you're in, hopefully theres a few of you. Everyone get fabbing those pics. Lets try encourage fellas in couples to post pics

Its very common here unfortunately , have a good few of me but also a few of himself too so we in

Mrs crazy "

I particularly like the ones of himself from march last year, nice!

By *aughty MilfCouple
35 weeks ago

Fermanagh/Monaghan Ireland , Northern Ireland

We're in

By *razy-CplCouple
35 weeks ago

"Just thinking about the phenomenon where couples profiles only have pics of one half, the woman. If you have a couple profile with pics of himself uploaded say you're in, hopefully theres a few of you. Everyone get fabbing those pics. Lets try encourage fellas in couples to post pics

Mrs crazy

I particularly like the ones of himself from march last year, nice! "

Thank you , he does look good in pics

Mrs crazy

By *TFandMPCouple
35 weeks ago

Wexford and Dublin

We have pictures and videos of the two of us, together and separately but the majority of our profile content is her. She’s a far better subject than me and I’m a far better photographer than her so that’s the main reason for that

It is also tricky to take photos and videos of yourself together as a couple. The ideal scenario is a helper on the other side of the camera or maybe a tripod would be the right job.

By *oodOmensfor2Couple
35 weeks ago

Ennis

We're in

By *ewcouplesdCouple
35 weeks ago

near

We're in

By *ORBCouple
35 weeks ago

Dundalk

"I'm a bit shy but I'm in.

You've great pics, had to fab them all! Well done xx "

Thank you. I'm just the cherry on top of the sexy that Bo brings

By *rCurious_MrsCuriousCouple
35 weeks ago

Letterkenny

We're in, Majority of our photos are of MrsC but I took a few of the ones of both of us out of the friends only folder

By *oxyvixen99Woman
35 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

Yep we do

By *rMrsFoxyCouple
35 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

"Yep we do"

Oops yep we do

By *ingerNNutsCouple
35 weeks ago

dublin

We’re in and have fab’d some pics already….I'm forever encouraging Nuts to put up new pics…then he does and puts it friends only lol.

Could definitely get into this being a regular monthly thing. Love when the guys of cpls have pics up too

By *aughty MilfCouple
35 weeks ago

Loving all the pics and fabbed afew

35 weeks ago

south Dublin

"We have pictures and videos of the two of us, together and separately but the majority of our profile content is her. She’s a far better subject than me and I’m a far better photographer than her so that’s the main reason for that

It is also tricky to take photos and videos of yourself together as a couple. The ideal scenario is a helper on the other side of the camera or maybe a tripod would be the right job."

Sure there's loads of reasons why one half of a couple is more prominent than the other. For example some couples only want to meet single men for mfm so only pics of Mrs on their profile makes total sense. But if it's a foursome you're after then it's a major bonus for a lot of couples to see both on the profile.

If you are looking to post more pics of you together a handy tip is to prop the camera, take a video and then screenshot pics from that. Best of luck x

By (user no longer on site)
35 weeks ago

Ah go on so, in for a bit

By *ingerNNutsCouple
35 weeks ago

dublin

"We have pictures and videos of the two of us, together and separately but the majority of our profile content is her. She’s a far better subject than me and I’m a far better photographer than her so that’s the main reason for that

It is also tricky to take photos and videos of yourself together as a couple. The ideal scenario is a helper on the other side of the camera or maybe a tripod would be the right job.

Sure there's loads of reasons why one half of a couple is more prominent than the other. For example some couples only want to meet single men for mfm so only pics of Mrs on their profile makes total sense. But if it's a foursome you're after then it's a major bonus for a lot of couples to see both on the profile.

If you are looking to post more pics of you together a handy tip is to prop the camera, take a video and then screenshot pics from that. Best of luck x

"

Clever idea!!!

35 weeks ago

south Dublin

"We're in "

Loving the snickers

By *TFandMPCouple
35 weeks ago

Wexford and Dublin

"If you are looking to post more pics of you together a handy tip is to prop the camera, take a video and then screenshot pics from that. Best of luck x"

35 weeks ago

south Dublin

"We’re in and have fab’d some pics already….I'm forever encouraging Nuts to put up new pics…then he does and puts it friends only lol.

Could definitely get into this being a regular monthly thing. Love when the guys of cpls have pics up too"

me too obvs lol

A monthly challenge

By *razy-CplCouple
35 weeks ago

This is a great thread , fabbed a few pics too

Mrs crazy

35 weeks ago

Mite as well

By *1CorkCouple
35 weeks ago

Cork

We’re in. Very important for us that both in pics. We’d go so far as to say it’s only right and respectful to do so if looking for a straight full swap ultimately.

35 weeks ago

south Dublin

"We’re in. Very important for us that both in pics. We’d go so far as to say it’s only right and respectful to do so if looking for a straight full swap ultimately."

Wow scorching hot pics

By *inaandterryCouple
35 weeks ago

Westmeath

We are in, always had even enough pics up although they do need updating a bit.

35 weeks ago

We are in

By *MCOUPLECouple
35 weeks ago

North Coast

We are in, not sure that Mr is everyone’s cuppa though.

35 weeks ago

south Dublin

"We are in, not sure that Mr is everyone’s cuppa though. "

Nobody is everyone's cuppa!!

By *ursecretmischiefCouple
35 weeks ago

The West

We're in!

By *erri KellyCouple
35 weeks ago

mayo

We are in ,but the only people who Fab Mr picture's are straight single men, go figure

By *aptain Caveman41Man
35 weeks ago

Home

"We are in ,but the only people who Fab Mr picture's are straight single men, go figure "
happens to all of us on here.take it as a compliment

By *itlbeeCouple
35 weeks ago

Ireland

We're in.

I know some guys will make excises and say "my partners better looking". But I have a real frustration with couples who don't even consider that women need to guage attraction to the male half before we can proceed.

By *eard and BoobsCouple
35 weeks ago

Portstewart

We're in

By *arajeanCouple
35 weeks ago

mayo

In

By *oandJohn50Couple
35 weeks ago

Dublin/Wicklow

We’re in. Makes sense if it is a couples profile.

By *ngel and EvilCouple
35 weeks ago

Belfast

Yea we're in

35 weeks ago

"We're in.

I know some guys will make excises and say "my partners better looking". But I have a real frustration with couples who don't even consider that women need to guage attraction to the male half before we can proceed. "

Or expect you to have pics while they don't. And even get offended if you ask for a pic of himself

By *exydoctorsCouple
35 weeks ago

Galway/Clare

Yeah we are in, we have both. It is kinda odd cos I sometimes see the female half of a couple but there's no idea of what himself is like at all! And (if I were to generalise) I think women are probably pickier!

By *arry and AnnCouple
35 weeks ago

Louth

We're in.. if anything could do with less of me

By *exyspice23Couple
35 weeks ago

Dublin

We are in.. we need to see both if the aim is a couple swap and nice to see more than just dick pics

By *ust4funcoupleCouple
35 weeks ago

Moira

We are in

By *ifewantstoplayCouple
35 weeks ago

somewhere

We are in

By *ofusplusCouple
35 weeks ago

Limerick

"We are in ,but the only people who Fab Mr picture's are straight single men, go figure "

They are trying to get your Mrs attention. That's mostly why pics are fabbed imo, to get attention

By *oudicaWoman
35 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Ah The Bugs, thanks so much for starting this post!!

As a single lady looking to meet couples (as you well know ) if I’m looking at a couples profile and there are no pics of him then it’s a no from me and I just move on. I’m interested in playing with him and her and so need to see if I’d be attracted to both of them!!

If he can take pics of her then surely she can take pics of him?

Don’t be shy fellas, come out from the shadows….

By *ORBCouple
35 weeks ago

Dundalk

We haven't been active on the forums in a while through this profile and posted a new pic the other day and took part in this thread.

We got 60-70 fabs yesterday in total across all our pics which is a tiny number in comparison to some but 90 percent of those were for pics of Bo which is exactly as it should be but proves that not everyone is interested in male pics on a couples profile.

By *xcited And CuriousCouple
35 weeks ago

Dublin

"We're in.

I know some guys will make excises and say "my partners better looking". But I have a real frustration with couples who don't even consider that women need to guage attraction to the male half before we can proceed. "

_________

In our case, we both consider each other to be similarly attractive, but as swapping / sharing isn't what we're interested in (at this time), then whether anyone finds Mr attractive is a bit moot.

So far, we're enjoying the voyeur / exhibitionist element of all this, which is very thrilling for us.

It does seem fair to share our pics if we want to perv on other's pics, so seeing as most of our pics are of Mrs, with just one of me (Mrs' hand is in there too... ), we'll post a couple pic from Vanilla's Halloween party night now...

35 weeks ago

south Dublin

"We are in ,but the only people who Fab Mr picture's are straight single men, go figure

We haven't been active on the forums in a while through this profile and posted a new pic the other day and took part in this thread.

We got 60-70 fabs yesterday in total across all our pics which is a tiny number in comparison to some but 90 percent of those were for pics of Bo which is exactly as it should be but proves that not everyone is interested in male pics on a couples profile. "

As we know the vast majority on here are single men so they do most of the pic fabbing. But if youre looking to actually meet a couple, or a single lady as Bou pointed out, its a big green flag to show both.

Its super to hear you got all those fabs

By *erryishereMan
35 weeks ago

all over

It is also tricky to take photos and videos of yourself together as a couple. The ideal scenario is a helper on the other side of the camera or maybe a tripod would be the right job."

and what a wonderful subject she is, love the outdoor pics, you’re nice too ??

By *erri KellyCouple
35 weeks ago

mayo

"We are in ,but the only people who Fab Mr picture's are straight single men, go figure

We got 60-70 fabs yesterday in total across all our pics which is a tiny number in comparison to some but 90 percent of those were for pics of Bo which is exactly as it should be but proves that not everyone is interested in male pics on a couples profile. "

In fairness Bo has some extremely sexy pictures up on your profile, made BR you just need to up your game

By *assionfruitfunCouple
35 weeks ago

Dublin

We're in

By *ORBCouple
35 weeks ago

Dundalk

We got 60-70 fabs yesterday in total across all our pics which is a tiny number in comparison to some but 90 percent of those were for pics of Bo which is exactly as it should be but proves that not everyone is interested in male pics on a couples profile.

In fairness Bo has some extremely sexy pictures up on your profile, made BR you just need to up your game "

I'm doing my best

By *aughty MilfCouple
35 weeks ago

In fairness Bo has some extremely sexy pictures up on your profile, made BR you just need to up your game

I'm doing my best "

loving pics of both

35 weeks ago

In :/

He’s very confident in person but doesn’t like pics of himself

Chloe xx

By *oudicaWoman
35 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Well this thread gave me lots of couples profiles to perve/fab (must make a new To Do list)

Thanks Mrs Bugs

By *ORETHANUSCouple
35 weeks ago

Midlands

We are in and agree both of the couple should be there on the pictures. Why would they not be?

35 weeks ago

south Dublin

"Well this thread gave me lots of couples profiles to perve/fab (must make a new To Do list)

Thanks Mrs Bugs "

You're most welcome Bou

Its my pleasure. The hubby was a bit surprised as I'm not usually one for the forums but now Im thinking we need a #fellasgetoutfromtheshadows fab campaign

By *ORETHANUSCouple
35 weeks ago

Midlands

"We're in "

Nice profile and pictures

By *ORETHANUSCouple
35 weeks ago

Midlands

"We're in "

Nice profile of both people. Exactly what you hope to see.

By *ORETHANUSCouple
35 weeks ago

Midlands

"Yeah we are in, we have both. It is kinda odd cos I sometimes see the female half of a couple but there's no idea of what himself is like at all! And (if I were to generalise) I think women are probably pickier!"

Some fabs dished out

By *ORETHANUSCouple
35 weeks ago

Midlands

"We are in "

Looking good you two!!

By *ORETHANUSCouple
35 weeks ago

Midlands

"We are in "

Looking good you two!!

By *ensualnFunCouple
35 weeks ago

Midlands

In

I agree. We are only interested in couple profiles that show both male and female… and I’m not talking about just the cock or a hand I’m actually talking about whole body pics

Come on gentleman! Show yourselves!!!

By *arajeanCouple
35 weeks ago

mayo

Yes couples profile should have pics of both.

By *aughty MilfCouple
35 weeks ago

Definitely agree as alot of profiles seemingly were a lot have female pics and is only the guy in looking meets

35 weeks ago

south Dublin

"In

I agree. We are only interested in couple profiles that show both male and female… and I’m not talking about just the cock or a hand I’m actually talking about whole body pics

Come on gentleman! Show yourselves!!! "

100% agree with you x Having only dick pics of the fella on display does not count in my book either! It makes it look like the Mrs would be better off bringing along a dildo instead of her partner

By *eijaWoman
35 weeks ago

City Centre

"Just thinking about the phenomenon where couples profiles only have pics of one half, the woman. If you have a couple profile with pics of himself uploaded say you're in, hopefully theres a few of you. Everyone get fabbing those pics. Lets try encourage fellas in couples to post pics "

I 150% agree (as you know well) with this. Guys don't be shy! Us ladies like seeing both parts of the couple. If I get a message from a couple and it's only pics of the female half I have absolutely no interest

I certainly like showing my other half off it is also a lot of fun taking pics together!!

B xx

By *dwh79Couple
35 weeks ago

ireland

We're in. Why wouldn't a couples profile have both on display

35 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 03/11/23 19:37:01]

By *iteowlnowCouple
35 weeks ago

Dublin

Agree, we don’t understand why you wouldn’t have pictures of both on profile

35 weeks ago

He's way more photogenic than me anyway

By *ORETHANUSCouple
35 weeks ago

Midlands

"We're in.

Agreed. Nice couples profile with pictures of both is great . Great job on yours.

By *rishcouple12Couple
35 weeks ago

Cork County

We try to mix it up but admittedly find it hard to get a nice picture with the two of us in it

35 weeks ago

south Dublin

I 150% agree (as you know well) with this. Guys don't be shy! Us ladies like seeing both parts of the couple. If I get a message from a couple and it's only pics of the female half I have absolutely no interest

I certainly like showing my other half off it is also a lot of fun taking pics together!!

B xx"

Too true B xxx its alot of fun taking pics together

By *ngloirishcoupleCouple
35 weeks ago

Dundalk

Ours are Pinks in the majority , although I do make a few appearances

It's amazing how many straight men fab my bum pic

By *if_JuliaCouple
34 weeks ago

Dungannon

We're in

By *ommando4Man
34 weeks ago

South Co. Dublin

Loving the hot pics

By *og-ManMan
34 weeks ago

somewhere

"Ours are Pinks in the majority , although I do make a few appearances

It's amazing how many straight men fab my bum pic "

Sure its a grand arse.....gave it a fab

By *ingerNNutsCouple
34 weeks ago

dublin

Is it just me or has there been more Mr of cpl pics going up since this post? Even mine decided to post one up.

I’m loving it! Thanks OP xx

By *pforfun202Couple
34 weeks ago

skerries

Were in

By *oxxxVixenCouple
34 weeks ago

Tipp, Clare,

We've a few & we're in