Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Prague Tips

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
35 weeks ago

Hey guys,

I'm heading to Prauge by myself at the end of the month and looking for tips of things to do....vanilla things, haha

Anything not on the tourist guides etc. people might recommend?

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ussexboxMan
35 weeks ago

Ferring

Take the tram up the hill and walk down through the castle area.

Lovely scenary

Much easier this way around

By *rRiosMan
35 weeks ago

Dublin

Manage your expectations, be Praguematic about it!

I was in Prague on a stag a few years ago so not the best trip for me to give you tips. I am away again early next year so happy to hear how you get on.

By *ickin2Man
35 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Beautiful city. Go and see one of the black and white shows. Dressed in black with fluorescent stripes which the light reflects off. Brilliant

By *iny DelightWoman
35 weeks ago

City Centre

The sex museum was a bit of craic.

You won't get bored in Prague, it's a beautiful city. Walk as much as you can. Eat the local cuisine.

I'm a bit of a Mozart fan, so if you are, then try and get to something at the Estates theatre, it's a breathtaking venue. Tickets are easily booked online before you go.

By *ickin2Man
35 weeks ago

Kilkenny

"The sex museum was a bit of craic.

You won't get bored in Prague, it's a beautiful city. Walk as much as you can. Eat the local cuisine.

I'm a bit of a Mozart fan, so if you are, then try and get to something at the Estates theatre, it's a breathtaking venue. Tickets are easily booked online before you go.

"

Love fabbing your photos. You look absolutely gorgeous. Keep posting

35 weeks ago

Thanks guys.....keep em coming people

By *ornywife20Couple
35 weeks ago

North Cork

If you are looking for ladies fun park All tastes catered for.

By *eohbe96Man
35 weeks ago

I wish I could remember the name of the tour but if you’re looking to go out there’s there’s a crowd that takes you into an underground cellar where you can drink all the beer and sangrias you want, and after they take you to 2/3 different night clubs, €15 admission is all it cost as far as I remember but that was 5 or so years ago, it was a lovely experience just to see the night life

35 weeks ago

"If you are looking for ladies fun park All tastes catered for. "

Sorry, not sure if there is a name of something in there....?

In any case not interested in looking for lady fun.....if I meet someone, bonus but more interested in experiencing Prague and having the craic doing random/cool adventures.....but thank you anyways

35 weeks ago

"I wish I could remember the name of the tour but if you’re looking to go out there’s there’s a crowd that takes you into an underground cellar where you can drink all the beer and sangrias you want, and after they take you to 2/3 different night clubs, €15 admission is all it cost as far as I remember but that was 5 or so years ago, it was a lovely experience just to see the night life "

Cheers, sounds good

By *aptain Caveman41Man
35 weeks ago

Home

Beautiful historical city, old square and the building's are amazing and the nightlife is great too

By (user no longer on site)
35 weeks ago

Couple of good swing clubs in Praha just outside city centre , also Showmarket is great , even to go for a look . The sauna club is something different , and try hot peppers club in centre

By *ir SnakebitesMan
35 weeks ago

Newry

"Hey guys,

I'm heading to Prauge by myself at the end of the month and looking for tips of things to do....vanilla things, haha

Anything not on the tourist guides etc. people might recommend?

Thanks in advance "

The castle and old town square are gorgeous especially the astrological clock as well as Charles Bridge, also dont be scared to try the local dishes and food they are to die for

By *elfastDMan
35 weeks ago

belfast

Hemingway Bar, the classiest cocktail lounge in town

By (user no longer on site)
35 weeks ago

Go to goldfingers fantastic sex shows and strip club,

By *oshSardineMan
35 weeks ago

The High Chaparral

Was there a few weeks ago. Fantastic place, I’d go back again. Public transport is amazing and easy to use and cheap. Use your debit card and pay in the local

currency when doing so. Take out the equivalent of €150 to keep you going coz not everywhere takes cards and be careful with taxis, make sure you see the metre and see it being tuned on. I got done for an extra seventy quid on a fare and you’re intimidated to pay it. That was the only bad part but I’ll definitely go again.

By *ute and Cuddly pairCouple
35 weeks ago

Naas

Check out "honest guide to Prague" on YouTube, some great tips

34 weeks ago

Thank you everyone appreciate it

By *ussexboxMan
34 weeks ago

Ferring

"Was there a few weeks ago. Fantastic place, I’d go back again. Public transport is amazing and easy to use and cheap. Use your debit card and pay in the local

currency when doing so. Take out the equivalent of €150 to keep you going coz not everywhere takes cards and be careful with taxis, make sure you see the metre and see it being tuned on. I got done for an extra seventy quid on a fare and you’re intimidated to pay it. That was the only bad part but I’ll definitely go again."

Feel free to take photos of the taxi before getting in. Had a work colleague over charged of a taxi. Uber works well as an alternative

By *ussexboxMan
34 weeks ago

Ferring

If you like fried chicken, Popeye's just opened an outlet in Wenceslas Square

Post new Message to Thread