Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Can all men cum from prostrate massage?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
35 weeks ago

And are there any ladies out there any good at it ?

Asking for a friend.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan
35 weeks ago

Midlands

Interesting to know. …for my friend lol

By *r_Insatiable666Man
35 weeks ago

Cork

You could always try DIY

By *rRiosMan
35 weeks ago

Dublin

"You could always try DIY"

TIY

By (user no longer on site) OP   
35 weeks ago

American Pie showed us all this years ago. Quiet a few threads appear on here about pegging and who likes it , but can any claim to bring guys to a climax?

Lots of chat about ladies squirting and who can do it and who can do it to them, but I'd really like to know if anyone can activate the prostate and release the man juice.

It looks like fun and I'd welcome the experience.

By (user no longer on site)
35 weeks ago

It’s like anything else give it a whirl.

Practice makes perfect so to speak.

By *anFromMarsMan
35 weeks ago

North

No, tied it after being convinced by a lady friend who claimed to have experience and a few accomplishments in this area....did absolutely nothing for me, you will always have someone saying "she must not have done it right" trying to convince you to try it again but no thanks, not for me, I just found it distracting

By *antra MassageMan
35 weeks ago

south side

Prostate massage is good for the prostate, if no contraindications. Many men find it stimulating, but not arousing. Some men become aroused. Any prostate massage will produce precum, and sometimes orgasm. Sometimes, it produces ejaculation but no orgasm. Usually, prostate massage causes blood to flow from your penis, into the prostate, so you lose your erection.

In some men the prostate, like the G spot in women, is hard to find. I can reach mine with my middle finger.

By *xybrianMan
35 weeks ago

Baldoyle

I went for a massage once, and at the end she donned a rubber glove, and finished with a prostate massage. With a wink, she said i told you it would be different.... Was a very different kind of orgasm, but very very enjoyable. Had a few other girl friends try, but none ever achieved the perfection of that experience.

By (user no longer on site)
35 weeks ago

I’ve had one being rimmed and it was a body shaking experience, definitely recommend it!

By *dfabMan
35 weeks ago

Dunboyne

Don't know about all men but I can say I had an amazing multiple orgasm alone with a glass dildo and lube one night. I'm talking about 30mins from first orgasm to last and a soaked towel. Was and out of this world.

Some day I'll find a woman who can peg/milk me to the same heights, I hope

By *oulernerMan
35 weeks ago

Dublin City

I believe it's a matter of patience, although to be fair I don't think I've ever had a proper prostate massage given to me by someone else.

Curious to see how it would be different from using a toy.

Post new Message to Thread