Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Unverified social events!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
35 weeks ago

Are there any social events come up for unverified people like myself? Is anyone thinking of hosting this kind of event?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rish_GuyMan
35 weeks ago

Foxford

"Are there any social events come up for unverified people like myself? Is anyone thinking of hosting this kind of event? "

There's a social event's thread on here with all that info. Otherwise just keep a look out for threads about them. I know it's not easy, the longer your on here & not verified the harder it can be. It'll happen in time.

Just keep the head.

By (user no longer on site)
35 weeks ago

There's one in Belfast on 11th November. There was another last weekend in Belfast too.

A good idea might be to add the main events organisers to your hotlist so you can more easily see whats coming up

35 weeks ago

"There's one in Belfast on 11th November. There was another last weekend in Belfast too.

A good idea might be to add the main events organisers to your hotlist so you can more easily see whats coming up"

Brilliant piece of advice, I shall have to seek them out. Bit of detective work needed this morning!

By (user no longer on site)
35 weeks ago

"There's one in Belfast on 11th November. There was another last weekend in Belfast too.

A good idea might be to add the main events organisers to your hotlist so you can more easily see whats coming up

Brilliant piece of advice, I shall have to seek them out. Bit of detective work needed this morning! "

Hungry Cat are hosting the 11th November one

35 weeks ago

Brilliant piece of advice, I shall have to seek them out. Bit of detective work needed this morning!

Hungry Cat are hosting the 11th November one "

So I can see, they’ve just posted a thread about it, thanks!

Post new Message to Thread