Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Hidden verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
36 weeks ago

Just a quick thought this morning.. was talking to someone with one shown and one hidden verification. Was saying that if someone took time to verify them they should at least show it and got a long winded explanation as to why they said they don't intend to. Gonna keep their name ect all private but being a recent veri and been told it was from ages ago, does anyone else think there's a reason to not displaying it???? My own personal opinion of course is, bit of a turn off as feels like they got something to hide. Thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *electableicecreamMan
36 weeks ago

The West

Not at all. Quite the opposite in fact. Everyone is here to put their best foot forward and tunes their profile accordingly. If they decide but to display a veri assume they have their reasons and don't really give it a second thought.

I only display half of mine.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
36 weeks ago

kinkytown

Probably didn't like the content of the verification or don't want people to know they have met. Could be a million reasons and it's the profile owners business what that is. We've verified people who haven't displayed our verification and we wouldn't lose sleep over it. Up to the profile owner what goes on their profile and what doesn't at the end of the day.

By *affa31Woman
36 weeks ago

Galway

Maybe it’s graphic and they don’t want to display it. Maybe it says something identifying and they don’t want to display it. There’s many reasons why someone would choose not to display a veri.

If they didn’t have their veri summary displayed, you’d have no idea how many veris they actually had.

By *chochamberWoman
36 weeks ago

Limerick

I have 1 or 2 hidden veri s.

1 because the person put too much up there, blow by blow account of time together, too revealing.

The other I made it clear, politely that I wasn't interested and the veri is along the lines of "I want to explore more", it annoys me, because he refused to accept the message.

So don't be a judgey pants about veri s.

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman
36 weeks ago

Athlone

I have a hidden verification because the way it was written it was like we'd enjoyed a lovely leisurely breakfast with the innuendo it was after something else. This person's life seems to revolve around fab and would be very well known on the scene. The truth is we had breakfast. Nothing more, nothing less. Another one is also inaccurate as I met the chap once and not numerous times but have chosen to show that ad the rest of what he's written is pretty accurate! It appears men seem to think they're doing you a favour by talking up and slightly fabricating what actually happened..not sure why?

Anwyay, that may go some way in explaining my personal reasons.

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman
36 weeks ago

Athlone

Another chap decided to refer to the fact that I'd previously been stood up...like I ask ya ...have still chosen to show that one as I have nothing to be embarrassed about. The irony of the 'yoke' that stood me is he reckons he's a sound lad going by his username!!

By *iny DelightWoman
36 weeks ago

City Centre

Fabbers are under no obligation to show anything to anyone. I don't think I'd be happy to be asked to show all the verifications I've received to satisfy anyone's curiosity or to prove anything.

The reason I hide some of mine is because there could be personal details in it that I'm not comfortable sharing or because I've no contact or zero friendship with the person who left it.

It's no big deal or red flag.

By *og-ManMan
36 weeks ago

somewhere

I usually just show the last 5 veris just to save people the bother of reading how much of a eejit I am

95 % of mine are from socials or coffee's anyway so I think thats fine

By *ursecretmischiefCouple
36 weeks ago

The West

It can be a sign of fake accounts, from our experience.

There is an individual on here running multiple accounts. They will always have 1 male verification or 1 couple verification with the male hidden. Messages are always written in a similar style so spot them a mile off. Must have 5 or 6 of their accounts blocked or reported!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
36 weeks ago

Cheers for the replies all.... It's just food for thought that's all. Do appreciate all the inputs to it for sure

By *ichael CoolMan
36 weeks ago

unknown

If you're not happy with your veris just delete them, why hide or hold on to them if they upset you

By *iny DelightWoman
36 weeks ago

City Centre

"If you're not happy with your veris just delete them, why hide or hold on to them if they upset you"

Eh?

You can remove them by blocking the person who left it. Apart from that you can't just delete them.

By *electableicecreamMan
36 weeks ago

The West

I have a veri from someone I never spoke to at a social.

I have another that embellished the details of our coffee meet quite a bit.

I have a good few that simply acknowledge that we meet a group social and that we had a nice chat.

I don't display any of those. Doesn't add anything and like Bog says, there's already enough reading.

By *oxyvixen99Woman
36 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

I do what I want with my profile not what some random stranger on the internet thinks I should

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
36 weeks ago

kinkytown

"It can be a sign of fake accounts, from our experience.

There is an individual on here running multiple accounts. They will always have 1 male verification or 1 couple verification with the male hidden. Messages are always written in a similar style so spot them a mile off. Must have 5 or 6 of their accounts blocked or reported!"

Jesus some people have way too much time on their hands. That's just madness.

By *panishRebelMan
36 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"Just a quick thought this morning.. was talking to someone with one shown and one hidden verification. Was saying that if someone took time to verify them they should at least show it and got a long winded explanation as to why they said they don't intend to. Gonna keep their name ect all private but being a recent veri and been told it was from ages ago, does anyone else think there's a reason to not displaying it???? My own personal opinion of course is, bit of a turn off as feels like they got something to hide. Thoughts "

I recently blocked a profile. This means their veri no longer is readable on my profile.

Ps.. The veri was great, the person is great, the block is personal.

By *aughty MilfCouple
36 weeks ago

Fermanagh/Monaghan Ireland , Northern Ireland

When people message you about meets you've had gives some no choice.

By *electableicecreamMan
36 weeks ago

The West

"I usually just show the last 5 veris just to save people the bother of reading how much of a eejit I am

95 % of mine are from socials or coffee's anyway so I think thats fine "

There's only so much reading one can do about donuts

By *ustBoWoman
36 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I've several of my veris hidden simply because I decided I didn't want to display them.Some of the others have left so their veris have gone as well.

As said above its my profile I show or hide whatever veris want to I don't care if someone else sees that as a red flag or they want to be nosey and see mine. It's my business no one else's what I display or decide to show and I know if someone was giving me hassle over mine they would be told exactly where they could go .

By * la carteCouple
36 weeks ago

Dublin

We don't feel the need to display any other veris bar those who will give you a pretty good idea that a) we're real and b) we'll turn up when we say so.

But following trails of veris and what can be read into them or read between the lines - true or not - is absolutely fascinating

By *eard and BoobsCouple
36 weeks ago

Portstewart

It's into the individual person or couples if they want to show there veris or not and for us we're happy to show them when having a social with someone

By *ichael McCarthyMan
36 weeks ago

Lucan

I don't get this total emphasis on verifications tbh. Yeah, they're grand, and they serve a purpose to am extent, but anyone thinking they can't be faked isn't being realistic.

I'd rather judge someone myself than read what someone else said about them, especially given that we know at least some people who verify each other either haven't met or they're doing it from their own second or third profiles.

Personally I trust my own instincts more than I trust what someone else has written.

By *ohng69Man
36 weeks ago

athenry

"Just a quick thought this morning.. was talking to someone with one shown and one hidden verification. Was saying that if someone took time to verify them they should at least show it and got a long winded explanation as to why they said they don't intend to. Gonna keep their name ect all private but being a recent veri and been told it was from ages ago, does anyone else think there's a reason to not displaying it???? My own personal opinion of course is, bit of a turn off as feels like they got something to hide. Thoughts "
their profile their choice

By *iscuits8Man
36 weeks ago

Dublin/Birmingham

I hide mine because they are all just describing how well endowed and truly mazing I am in the sack and I don't want all the other men on the site feeling any way insecure about themselves

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
36 weeks ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Yeah I don’t show my veris

I prefer to stay out of the fab who know who nosey business

Prob helps me stay away from the gossipers but probably hurts meeting new ones too

By *ustyboyMan
36 weeks ago

Greater Dublin & Belfast now onwards

Well I can’t comment on anyone having a hidden veeification , reason I have no verification on my profile at all lol . But I would say everyone is entitled to do what ever they like with their own profile .

By *ichael CoolMan
36 weeks ago

unknown

"If you're not happy with your veris just delete them, why hide or hold on to them if they upset you

Eh?

You can remove them by blocking the person who left it. Apart from that you can't just delete them."

didn't know you had to block, my apologies.

By *abrielxMan
36 weeks ago

Dunmanway

A lot of people value thier public privacy too, think how many people hide thier tatoos in pics and things like that. Some varifications are grafic or specific and its more thab many people want to show.

I mean meetings are a personal thing anyway, you might not get on but atill varify them or maybe its an ex or something. The faxt theyhave any is just a sign they might leave the hiusr sometime really

By *ealitybitesMan
36 weeks ago

Belfast

I have verifications from people who turned out to be completely different to the person I met over coffee so I don't want any link to them whatsoever.

I also have some from people I've had a 5 mins conversation with at a social and never spoken to again so not much point displaying those and there are also some who have left but still show in three summary.

If someone wants to see my hidden veries they are welcome to ask as long as they are happy to be told no.

By *ey-Enigma2Couple
36 weeks ago

Dublin

Is Fab still a democracy...can people only post whatever verifications they've voted for?

By * la carteCouple
36 weeks ago

Dublin

"Is Fab still a democracy...can people only post whatever verifications they've voted for? "

Democracy?! I thought it was a monarchy and I'm the Queen!

By *electableicecreamMan
36 weeks ago

The West

Yas Queen

By *eard and BoobsCouple
36 weeks ago

Portstewart

"Is Fab still a democracy...can people only post whatever verifications they've voted for?

Democracy?! I thought it was a monarchy and I'm the Queen! "

Can beard be your consort then please

By *ommando4Man
36 weeks ago

South Co. Dublin

I generally dont display any veri that says " This man was all my Christmas's wrapped up in 1" as I'm waiting for Larry Gogan to play the first XMAS tune on 2FM.

By * la carteCouple
36 weeks ago

Dublin

"Is Fab still a democracy...can people only post whatever verifications they've voted for?

Democracy?! I thought it was a monarchy and I'm the Queen!

Can beard be your consort then please "

I'll have to consult with my private secretary

By *ushin realityCouple
36 weeks ago

swords

"Yas Queen "
Where's my veri from Athlone lol,and I want a big long one ,totally exaggerated and the usual stuff please

By *electableicecreamMan
36 weeks ago

The West

"Yas Queen Where's my veri from Athlone lol,and I want a big long one ,totally exaggerated and the usual stuff please "

I'm sorry you must have confused me with someone else

We've never met

By *ushin realityCouple
36 weeks ago

swords

"Yas Queen Where's my veri from Athlone lol,and I want a big long one ,totally exaggerated and the usual stuff please

I'm sorry you must have confused me with someone else

We've never met

You naughty naughty boy,im on the floor here laughing lol

"

By *rRiosMan
36 weeks ago

Dublin

I was going to make a separate thread about this but then I thought “no one cares, hold your whisht” haha but here I am. I have two veris from the same girl. They were both from cam.

I’ve no problem camming with people, as cringe as it is, but I normally connect with someone and we have a little fun role play or whatever. It’s fun for me and I hope it’s fun for them.

My issue arises because this girl did not interact with me at all. So her leaving a veri saying “great cock” or something seems so disingenuous. It’s like stol€n valor.

How do women feel about cam verifications? And how do people feel about getting verifications that are unwarranted (unwarranted is probably the wrong word)

Apparently I can’t use a certain word so I’ll rephrase.

By *ey-Enigma2Couple
35 weeks ago

Dublin

Democracy?! I thought it was a monarchy and I'm the Queen! "

Lol, xxx

Post new Message to Thread