Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
49 weeks ago

You guys are the würßt! Where/what audio

By *oxxxVixenCouple
49 weeks ago

Tipp, Clare,

From what I can remember bride and groom take their hen/stag parties to same place (Amsterdam maybe!?) but head out in town separately.

Hens get pissed and go into a club, one of the bridesmaids goes into a room with a glory hole and starts pleasuring some guy.

There was an option to push a button to reveal who it was on the other side so she pressed it.

Screen went back and it was HER DAD!!!!

49 weeks ago

What's the name of the club?

Asking for a friend

By *og-ManMan
49 weeks ago

somewhere

Genuinely dont believe it to be true

I did see a live sex show that you paid for by putting money into a slot to make the glass transparent and you could see the performers on a circular bed

Never heard of a glory hole over there where the glass above it went transparent by a payment

Maybe someone else did see this rather than just hear about one

By *oxxxVixenCouple
49 weeks ago

Tipp, Clare,

I think both people had to push the button for the screen to go back.

By *eth TVTV/TS
49 weeks ago

Mid Meath

I heard the audio the other night. For a moment I thought she was discussing the plot of the next American Pie movie. Not remotely believable as stories go.

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple
49 weeks ago

kinda dublin

"Genuinely dont believe it to be true

I did see a live sex show that you paid for by putting money into a slot to make the glass transparent and you could see the performers on a circular bed

Never heard of a glory hole over there where the glass above it went transparent by a payment

Maybe someone else did see this rather than just hear about one "

I seen one of those Live sex shows years ago. But I was mainly fascinated about how the glass could go from completely opaque to see through. I had never heard tell of such technology in my life!

By *og-ManMan
49 weeks ago

somewhere

I seen one of those Live sex shows years ago. But I was mainly fascinated about how the glass could go from completely opaque to see through. I had never heard tell of such technology in my life! "

I understood that bit but I was mainly fascinated with the fact that as it was circular and my glass was opaque I could see the people opposite me while their glass was also opaque .

It meant you could see the sex and wanking faces of the people looking at the show too

By *eart-shaped-foxMan
49 weeks ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipp

I seen one of those Live sex shows years ago. But I was mainly fascinated about how the glass could go from completely opaque to see through. I had never heard tell of such technology in my life! "

Polarised glass. saw it in a hotel room in Japan, the entire bathroom walls were glass that went opaque when you closed the door and switched on the light.. bit nerve wracking when I brought someone back

By *ulu00Woman
49 weeks ago

Donegal

Theres so many memes doing the rounds about it too, christmas will never be the same again

By *eardedvillainMan
49 weeks ago

Bangor N.Ireland

A family 'Blown' apart lol.

By *oxyvixen99Woman
49 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

The memes going around are hilarious

By *ealitybitesMan
49 weeks ago

Belfast

It's been blown to smithereens.

Apparently there is only one gloryhole in Amsterdam that caters for both men and women and they have confirmed there are no buttons and no glass, just holes.

By *dlucyTV/TS
49 weeks ago

cork

Hadn’t heard about it until I seen an article headline saying confirmed as fake,

If that had of happened neither would have spoke about it never mind to others for it the leak

49 weeks ago

No its definitely true, and when they were returning, one of them parted the English channel and they all walked home! TRUE STORY!

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan
49 weeks ago

Midlands

"No its definitely true, and when they were returning, one of them parted the English channel and they all walked home! TRUE STORY! "

Ahaha. I heard they walked accross water though

Post new Message to Thread