Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Straight or

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
48 weeks ago

Ive been asked this question. Alot of lads here say they are straight but also like tgirls, are they really straight??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustBoWoman
48 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Does it really matter?

If it doesn't directly affect you I don't see why how other people describe themselves would be an issue.

By *aulupforitMan
48 weeks ago

Corbridge

No.They are in denial.

By *ombikerMan
48 weeks ago

the right side of the river

"Ive been asked this question. Alot of lads here say they are straight but also like tgirls, are they really straight??"

Are you asking for a “friend”

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
48 weeks ago

kinkytown

"Ive been asked this question. Alot of lads here say they are straight but also like tgirls, are they really straight??"

The way I see it they can be whatever they want to be. Want to stick a label on themselves that's awesome. Want to not stick a label on themselves? that's also awesome. What harm are they doing people? Sweet fuck all.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
48 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Fab is missing a lot of options with regards sexuality and it's often not as simple as bi/gay/straight.

By *xBelMorriganMan
48 weeks ago

Dublin

Trans Women are Women, straight men are attracted to femininity which is what Trans Women have in abundance.

It is a really outdated and reductive idea to equate genitals to sexual attraction. If a straight man is attracted to Women then that would include Trans Women because genitals don't matter.

If genitals did actually matter then straight men would also be attracted to men, when they very much are not.

It is also insulting to Trans Women to say straight men cannot be attracted to them.

Ultimately though, sexuality is a spectrum, it isn't just Straight/Bi/Gay - all humans exist on the spectrum at different points.

By *ealitybitesMan
48 weeks ago

Belfast

I don't have an issue with how anyone labels themselves on here but I see lots of single women profiles who claim to be straight this week and bi the following week.

I've never seen a thread questioning their label of choice.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
48 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"I don't have an issue with how anyone labels themselves on here but I see lots of single women profiles who claim to be straight this week and bi the following week.

I've never seen a thread questioning their label of choice."

Sexual attraction can be changeable like that.

By *ofusplusCouple
48 weeks ago

Limerick

"I don't have an issue with how anyone labels themselves on here but I see lots of single women profiles who claim to be straight this week and bi the following week.

I've never seen a thread questioning their label of choice.

Sexual attraction can be changeable like that. "

Agreed because many are on a journey of discovery on here (both men and women) and are entitled to change their Fab 'label' as often as they want.

By (user no longer on site)
48 weeks ago

Well if all the guys into TGirls are gay it's very strange that I don't get hit on when I go to gay bars!

48 weeks ago

I’d say we are greedy. ?? I like fun don’t put a label on it and I’ve always been open to new things.

By *inkywife1981Couple
48 weeks ago

A town near you

If they are taking it up the bum from said T Girls I doubt there's any confusion if they straight ir not

By *rxmrsCouple
48 weeks ago

Dublin westmeath galway

I'm not here to judge or Criticize people but if a guy is ment to be 100% Straight I don't see how he can be with anyone that was born a male no matter what there Reasons was for having a sex change there still a man that just my opinion again im not judging im only saying Mr btw

By *oc09Man
48 weeks ago

near u

Who gives a fuck what they are there not doing any harm were living in 2023 not the 1950s were all here for the same thing fun with no drama

48 weeks ago

I think the fact that the odd T girl makes no1 on the hot page tells its own story.

Unpopular opinion but there are t girls on fab that are more attractive than some of the women.

By *og-ManMan
48 weeks ago

somewhere

"I think the fact that the odd T girl makes no1 on the hot page tells its own story.

Unpopular opinion but there are t girls on fab that are more attractive than some of the women. "

In fairness they're also more attractive than some of the men

By *huCullainMan
48 weeks ago

Rathowen

"I think the fact that the odd T girl makes no1 on the hot page tells its own story.

Unpopular opinion but there are t girls on fab that are more attractive than some of the women.

In fairness they're also more attractive than some of the men "

I'm offended by that comment. I'm a beautiful man

By * la carteCouple
48 weeks ago

Dublin

"

And I would make a beautiful man

By *huCullainMan
48 weeks ago

Rathowen

And I would make a beautiful man "

Those boobs would give the game away on you

By (user no longer on site) OP   
48 weeks ago

Thanks for the replies. I was refering to myself because i find both women and tgirls sexy

By *huCullainMan
48 weeks ago

Rathowen

"Thanks for the replies. I was refering to myself because i find both women and tgirls sexy"

As do alot of us on here.

By *itlbeeCouple
48 weeks ago

Ireland

We really don't need this kind of policing of people's sexuality or gender.

I don't think it's anyone's place to define another person's sexuality for them.

I'm a bi woman and I see trans women as women. Though fab does lump actual trans people and cross dressing people together.

I think Fab has a real problem with a homophobic double standard where women get to be flexible and exploratory in their sexuality. But men are always being measured against this barometer of straightness.

A lot of guys are bi curious and feel forced to hide it

By *ilthyNightsCouple
48 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"I'm not here to judge or Criticize people but if a guy is ment to be 100% Straight I don't see how he can be with anyone that was born a male no matter what there Reasons was for having a sex change there still a man that just my opinion again im not judging im only saying Mr btw "

Who says someone who picks the 'straight' category here is 100% permanently straight? Even if they are on any given day there is no reason they can't change their mind if they fancy it. Plenty of men married with kids find themselves wondering about sex with men.

Also I would highly dispute that being born with a penis means youre always a man. Hormone treatment can be VERY effective.

By *ealitybitesMan
48 weeks ago

Belfast

"We really don't need this kind of policing of people's sexuality or gender.

I don't think it's anyone's place to define another person's sexuality for them.

I'm a bi woman and I see trans women as women. Though fab does lump actual trans people and cross dressing people together.

I think Fab has a real problem with a homophobic double standard where women get to be flexible and exploratory in their sexuality. But men are always being measured against this barometer of straightness.

A lot of guys are bi curious and feel forced to hide it

"

That was my point above about people not starting threads about how women choose to label themselves.

I've seen straight women lauded on the forums when they say that many people don't accept that a woman on here can be straight.

However at the same time I've seen lots of threads where men saying the same have been responded to with a "yeah right".

Everyone has the right to choose how they describe themselves just as everyone has the right to choose not to engage with those they don't find attractive and they shouldn't have to make excuses for doing so.

By *rxmrsCouple
48 weeks ago

Dublin westmeath galway

[Removed by poster at 23/10/23 20:10:35]

By *rxmrsCouple
48 weeks ago

Dublin westmeath galway

"I'm not here to judge or Criticize people but if a guy is ment to be 100% Straight I don't see how he can be with anyone that was born a male no matter what there Reasons was for having a sex change there still a man that just my opinion again im not judging im only saying Mr btw I didn't say anything about someone wanting to be bi I said if someone is 100%Straight well then there straight not bi and in my eyes if you a born with a cock your a man

Who says someone who picks the 'straight' category here is 100% permanently straight? Even if they are on any given day there is no reason they can't change their mind if they fancy it. Plenty of men married with kids find themselves wondering about sex with men.

Also I would highly dispute that being born with a penis means youre always a man. Hormone treatment can be VERY effective. "

By *ikey2022EireMan
48 weeks ago

Clare

As the great Ali G once said, I'm tri sexual, I'll tri anything sexual

Post new Message to Thread