Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Ladies Tattoos on a Man?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
49 weeks ago

For the ladies or open to anyone

Tattoos on a man yes or no

Obviously I’m covered in Tattoos I get fair few compliments but also a little bit of negatives so ladies what’s your thoughts on Tattoos

Me personally I love a Tattoos on a Woman my one hate though is there child’s name in the so called ( not my phrase) Tramp Stamp .. make from that what you will .. so thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
49 weeks ago

Nothing sexier on a man with tats and a beard .. oh yes

49 weeks ago

"Nothing sexier on a man with tats and a beard .. oh yes "

Oh you’re cheating you checked my pics

I’m like a tattooed Jesus …. But with a short haircut and em no cross

By *ixenforfunWoman
49 weeks ago

banes mask

Tattoos arent for everyone. Personally love good ink on a man. I have loads myself and will be adding in the new year

49 weeks ago

"Tattoos arent for everyone. Personally love good ink on a man. I have loads myself and will be adding in the new year"

What’s your line with tats on a man or do you have one?

I’ve a full sleeve Neck tattoo & obviously hands .. where would you draw the line when it comes to tats with a man .. obviously face is mad .. but as someone who likes Tats do you have a line?

By *ixenforfunWoman
49 weeks ago

banes mask

"Tattoos arent for everyone. Personally love good ink on a man. I have loads myself and will be adding in the new year

I’ve a full sleeve Neck tattoo & obviously hands .. where would you draw the line when it comes to tats with a man .. obviously face is mad .. but as someone who likes Tats do you have a line? "

Im not a fan of face tats. Neck tats are iffy. It depends on the design but it wouldnt be a dealbreaker either

49 weeks ago

"Tattoos arent for everyone. Personally love good ink on a man. I have loads myself and will be adding in the new year

I’ve a full sleeve Neck tattoo & obviously hands .. where would you draw the line when it comes to tats with a man .. obviously face is mad .. but as someone who likes Tats do you have a line?

Im not a fan of face tats. Neck tats are iffy. It depends on the design but it wouldnt be a dealbreaker either"

Yeah some neck tats are a bit off (Exes name etc) thanks for your input .. appreciated

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
49 weeks ago

Meath, Louth border of Airgialla & Naughty,

Personally I wouldn't be a keen lover of to much ink on a body,I'd reserve it more so for writing out an invoice

Less is always ample i would of thought..

By *ealitybitesMan
49 weeks ago

Belfast

Lots of men have ladies tattooed on them.

Some have regretted them.

By *eard and BoobsCouple
49 weeks ago

Portstewart

The position and detail of a tattoo is entirely for the person who has the piece we all have differing likes and while I can appreciate the art telling someone that you don't likeit isn't a go9d idea especially if it is because of the location of the tattoo. An also you nev3r know the reason for the tattoo and you could very much offend someone by saying there tattoo is rubbish or is in a bad spot

By *eardedvillainMan
49 weeks ago

Bangor N.Ireland

I find nothing more sexy than a woman with great ink done by a good artist.And nothing more unattractive than one with God awfull tattoos.

By * la carteCouple
49 weeks ago

Dublin

Depends on the person, depends on the tattoos

By *igglefunWoman
49 weeks ago

Cork

I'm a real sucker for a tattoed man...love lots of good ink...

Have a few myself most recent one only yesterday...

My tatts r for me and no one else don't care wat people think...

By *antra MassageMan
49 weeks ago

Wicklow

It's cultural. In New Zealand you meet lots of men with facial tattoos. And some women wear a part facial tattoo, from the lower lip to the chin. I got one a few years ago as a rite of passage. I love it.

By *ublinGirl92Woman
49 weeks ago

Hell

"It's cultural. In New Zealand you meet lots of men with facial tattoos. And some women wear a part facial tattoo, from the lower lip to the chin. I got one a few years ago as a rite of passage. I love it. "

I love ta moko! They're so intricate and I love the symbolism and meaning behind the lines. Are you Maori?

49 weeks ago

I hate them bloody black barbed bio harzard like tattoos. They look cat

By *oxyvixen99Woman
49 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

I think some people suit them more than others

By *ingerNNutsCouple
49 weeks ago

dublin

From the title/subject I thought you meant ladies faces tattooed on men. Never been with a guy that’s had one of those but that might weird me out slightly if I could see it during…unless she was physically in the room too

49 weeks ago

I'm literally half covered. Sort of dwayne the rock Johnson only more tatt and quite a lot less muscle. But women seem to like it. .I've stayed away from the neck and face though

By *aulaC2022TV/TS
49 weeks ago

Clare

Ladies tattoos? I assumed they were all unisex

Post new Message to Thread