Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Single lrish Reflective Guy with feelings

Jump to newest

By *allFit100 OP   Man
49 weeks ago

cork

l thought at last l had made a connection with some on here.

l chatted they asked for pics they liked them.

l asked would it be possible if they could.

Nothing came.

Then they would meet if l paid for a room!!

l was told what is that crap?

l replied that crap are my feeling??

They blocked me!!

l will pay my way but demanding to pay to meet and play suggests a service may be provided!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ick-Dastardly-Man
49 weeks ago

A whole world of Shit.

Haha

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
49 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

Amen!!!!

By *ilthyNightsCouple
49 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

It sounds like you trusted your gut feeling and you could well be right... although it's also possible they just didn't have any money for paying for a hotel room to meet you. Either way I wouldn't be getting overly sad about it. It's just a meet. Plenty more fish etc.

By *allFit100 OP   Man
49 weeks ago

cork

too be honest l love visiting the Uk and meeting Fab members who are normal, naughty and nice (l think) maybe lm unfair but the garden path is longer in lreland and l keeping finding myself on it!

By *allFit100 OP   Man
49 weeks ago

cork

to be fair my Uk Fab experience so so nice and great

By (user no longer on site)
49 weeks ago

Ya she didn’t have the bobs for the room or else she just didn’t want to meet ya.

In this day and age being blocked without explanation of any sort is the norm unfortunately.

I don’t agree with it but it is the world we live in.

Everyone has free will and ppl can change their minds if they want.

It’s just the way it is.

By *allFit100 OP   Man
49 weeks ago

cork

lm ok with people not wanting to meet with me (the job which they told me would not be poor)

Paying isnt a issue for me but treat each one with respect as least rather than toying with somebody.

lf l was into that l would have written in my profile!!

By *ick-Dastardly-Man
49 weeks ago

A whole world of Shit.

"too be honest l love visiting the Uk and meeting Fab members who are normal, naughty and nice (l think) maybe lm unfair but the garden path is longer in lreland and l keeping finding myself on it!"

When I lived in Mayo the local ladies liked my blow in English accent, I was surprised how many married women wanted a bit on the side

I even got random Facebook message from a near neighbours wife after she saw me selling stuff on a local Facebook page.. Very forward

By *ick-Dastardly-Man
49 weeks ago

A whole world of Shit.

"lm ok with people not wanting to meet with me (the job which they told me would not be poor)

Paying isnt a issue for me but treat each one with respect as least rather than toying with somebody.

lf l was into that l would have written in my profile!!"

She's just a leach

By *allFit100 OP   Man
49 weeks ago

cork

[Removed by poster at 15/10/23 13:07:15]

By *rMotivator2.0Man
49 weeks ago

Donegal

Honestly I'd put your feelings in your back pocket and lose them when your taking your trousers off, it's a swinging site not lovematch...how do you get feelings for someone before even meeting them ? Saddle up and ride on...

By (user no longer on site)
49 weeks ago

"l thought at last l had made a connection with some on here.

l chatted they asked for pics they liked them.

l asked would it be possible if they could.

Nothing came.

Then they would meet if l paid for a room!!

l was told what is that crap?

l replied that crap are my feeling??

They blocked me!!

l will pay my way but demanding to pay to meet and play suggests a service may be provided!!!!

"

Where do feelings come into this? She wanted you to pay for everything and you rightly refused ..nsa and feeling don't mix..maybe you should be on a dating site instead

By *astelloWoman
49 weeks ago

Far far away

I never asked for money

I just need coffee

By *rutus321Man
49 weeks ago

Offaly

Its really only a site for people with a tough skin,probably applies to life in general to be fair

By *og-ManMan
49 weeks ago

somewhere

He didn't say he had feelings for them in fairness

Op be yourself as everyone else is taken.....do fab the way you want to ....don't change yourself to suit someone else

By *itlbeeCouple
49 weeks ago

Ireland

Eh, I disagree a lot with this sentiment. And I think it's a big part of why so many men struggle on this site.

Casual means lacking long term commitment.

It shouldn't mean cold and devoid of emotions. You should still be invested in the other person's experience. You should still be considerate and mindful of that.

The best casual sex is able to be intense little fling before going your separate ways.

Yer man here was excited but was then disappointed. It's okay for him to be getting a good vibe and LIKE a person from just talking.

We all generally much prefer fucking people we like, and a lot more people will want to fuck you if your likable.

From every woman in swinging I've talked to, the selection process for a fab meet and a tinder date as literally the same. You meet a Tinder date because they seem sound enough to grab a coffee with, not because you've declared them your soulmate.

Same applies for potentially FwBs here on Fab.

By *ofusplusCouple
49 weeks ago

Limerick

From what I'm reading, the private meet scene is pretty terrible in Ireland with many fakes and no-shows. Many are switching to the social scene and meeting up that way. It's not for everyone but it's the easiest path.

Imagine if you'd booked that room and they didn't show (which was quite likely)?

By *ilthyNightsCouple
49 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"Eh, I disagree a lot with this sentiment. And I think it's a big part of why so many men struggle on this site.

Casual means lacking long term commitment.

It shouldn't mean cold and devoid of emotions. You should still be invested in the other person's experience. You should still be considerate and mindful of that.

The best casual sex is able to be intense little fling before going your separate ways.

Yer man here was excited but was then disappointed. It's okay for him to be getting a good vibe and LIKE a person from just talking.

We all generally much prefer fucking people we like, and a lot more people will want to fuck you if your likable.

From every woman in swinging I've talked to, the selection process for a fab meet and a tinder date as literally the same. You meet a Tinder date because they seem sound enough to grab a coffee with, not because you've declared them your soulmate.

Same applies for potentially FwBs here on Fab.

"

100% agree. The best meets I've had personally have been boyfriend experience type meets. There HAS to be chemistry. Stone cold sex sounds fucking terrible.

By *og-ManMan
49 weeks ago

somewhere

"I never asked for money

I just need coffee "

What about a Donut

By *electableicecreamMan
49 weeks ago

The West

"From what I'm reading, the private meet scene is pretty terrible in Ireland with many fakes and no-shows. Many are switching to the social scene and meeting up that way. It's not for everyone but it's the easiest path.

Imagine if you'd booked that room and they didn't show (which was quite likely)?"

I have to say this hasn't been my experience at all.

Every interaction I've had through messaging, the forum, socials, has been great.

Maybe it's because I don't message very many people? I used to not send any opening messages at all but these days I do every now and again and it's always been pleasant.

Maybe if you send a lot of messages the odds go up that you'll meet a messser?

By *ofusplusCouple
49 weeks ago

Limerick

"From what I'm reading, the private meet scene is pretty terrible in Ireland with many fakes and no-shows. Many are switching to the social scene and meeting up that way. It's not for everyone but it's the easiest path.

Imagine if you'd booked that room and they didn't show (which was quite likely)?

Every interaction I've had through messaging, the forum, socials, has been great.

Maybe it's because I don't message very many people? I used to not send any opening messages at all but these days I do every now and again and it's always been pleasant.

Maybe if you send a lot of messages the odds go up that you'll meet a messser?"

Yeah I reckon you're right about that

By *allFit100 OP   Man
49 weeks ago

cork

Maybe if you send a lot of messages the odds go up that you'll meet a messser?

Yeah I reckon you're right about that "

By *allFit100 OP   Man
49 weeks ago

cork

Thanks for ur honesty

By *electableicecreamMan
49 weeks ago

The West

"Thanks for ur honesty"

I'm not sure how much use it is to you in all fairness.

I just did search in Galway there for single women in my age range.

Total 81.

32 with no profile picture. I wouldn't even click on them.

Active in the last week about half.

Meet verified with a profile photo and active in the last week. 17

Out of those 17 then not everyone is going to be a good match so the number of possible matches is much smaller again.

_ofusplus are right. I think if you find yourself having to take chances on profiles that may or may not be legit you'll definitely have a better time at social events.

Post new Message to Thread