Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Rugby match score tonight

Jump to newest

By *ind Paddy OP   Man
49 weeks ago

South County Dublin

I hope it is a good game. Do not want to see New Zealand going straight to knock out Sexton.

If we get scores early then we will win.

Come on Ireland, we deserve a bit of luck.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amsevenMan
49 weeks ago

cork

Aah i cant call it. Gonna be a battle and need some big performances to win. Come on Ireland

By (user no longer on site)
49 weeks ago

Worrying start..is the quarter final curse coming back to haunt us

By *hin_chillinWoman
49 weeks ago

secret location Cork

What a first half!!!!!

49 weeks ago

Just correct the mistakes and we will do this come on Ireland

By *ind Paddy OP   Man
49 weeks ago

South County Dublin

Get the next score and we could have it. Come on Ireland

By *amsevenMan
49 weeks ago

cork

Playin average and well in this.

By *og-ManMan
49 weeks ago

somewhere

Jesus its nerve-wracking

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan
49 weeks ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Ffs, I'm in bits watching this

By *xybrianMan
49 weeks ago

Baldoyle

It's nerve wracking.

49 weeks ago

Well well well the green bottlers strike again ..just can't seem to get the quarter final monkey off their backs whatever they do

By *og-ManMan
49 weeks ago

somewhere

I know we lost but that was some game

#Teamofus

By *hin_chillinWoman
49 weeks ago

secret location Cork

Absolutely gutted for Ireland..... Not the result we were hoping for, but what an incredible game. They gave it their all and never gave up.

By *ind Paddy OP   Man
49 weeks ago

South County Dublin

"Absolutely gutted for Ireland..... Not the result we were hoping for, but what an incredible game. They gave it their all and never gave up. "

It was a great game in fairness

By *outhguy31Man
49 weeks ago

Louth

"Well well well the green bottlers strike again ..just can't seem to get the quarter final monkey off their backs whatever they do "

A bit harsh to call them bottlers. They showed their character at 13 nil down and would have won only for an incredible tackle to hold the ball up for a certain try.

By *acob12369Man
49 weeks ago

URPANTS

Choked again.

Best team won even with 14 for 1/4 of game ,new Zealanders even scored all the tries.

By *adger BrocMan
49 weeks ago

Co. Cork

It was just bad luck that they didn't get to touch down when they got over the line.

They did us proud even in defeat.

49 weeks ago

"Well well well the green bottlers strike again ..just can't seem to get the quarter final monkey off their backs whatever they do

A bit harsh to call them bottlers. They showed their character at 13 nil down and would have won only for an incredible tackle to hold the ball up for a certain try."

That's 7 times they've been stopped at quarter finals..the green hype machine was bound to be found out soon..the green bottlers beat nz in friendlies and celebrated like wild animals..soon as they meet them in a game that matters they collapse...icing on the cake was johnny sexy crying his little eyes out at the end

By *acob12369Man
49 weeks ago

URPANTS

"Well well well the green bottlers strike again ..just can't seem to get the quarter final monkey off their backs whatever they do

A bit harsh to call them bottlers. They showed their character at 13 nil down and would have won only for an incredible tackle to hold the ball up for a certain try.

That's 7 times they've been stopped at quarter finals..the green hype machine was bound to be found out soon..the green bottlers beat nz in friendlies and celebrated like wild animals..soon as they meet them in a game that matters they collapse...icing on the cake was johnny sexy crying his little eyes out at the end "

Have to agree, sexton was poor, no movement, should have subbed him.

49 weeks ago

Joe Schmidt really helped nz too

49 weeks ago

That's 7 times they've been stopped at quarter finals..the green hype machine was bound to be found out soon..the green bottlers beat nz in friendlies and celebrated like wild animals..soon as they meet them in a game that matters they collapse...icing on the cake was johnny sexy crying his little eyes out at the end

Have to agree, sexton was poor, no movement, should have subbed him. "

The line out was shocking bad just like the SA game..Paul O'Connell is in charge of line outs at training ..such a fook up

By *hyeyesMan
49 weeks ago

meath

Barrett held the ball up to prevent a try . That would have been the winning score . And we looked tired . But it was an amazing effort from team and fans

By *ot so needyMan
49 weeks ago

Galway

That's 7 times they've been stopped at quarter finals..the green hype machine was bound to be found out soon..the green bottlers beat nz in friendlies and celebrated like wild animals..soon as they meet them in a game that matters they collapse...icing on the cake was johnny sexy crying his little eyes out at the end "

Johnny Sexton owes use nothing.

Especially people like you who can't wait for them to lose so you can have a moan.You can't say they bottled it when there was 1 score between them. Yes there were errors that cost us but that's sport. And only for an amazing tryline tackle it would have been a different outcome.

By *indenMan
49 weeks ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

"Well well well the green bottlers strike again ..just can't seem to get the quarter final monkey off their backs whatever they do "

And with supporters like you I’m surprises.

Either be proud of the team and their achievements or support someone else.

What else would one expect from a pig but a grunt.

By *acob12369Man
49 weeks ago

URPANTS

Especially people like you who can't wait for them to lose so you can have a moan.You can't say they bottled it when there was 1 score between them. Yes there were errors that cost us but that's sport. And only for an amazing tryline tackle it would have been a different outcome.

"

Any good new Zealanders or S African out halve living in Ireland to take his place..

By *og-ManMan
49 weeks ago

somewhere

Johnny Sexton's young son just gave him a hug and said " you're still the best dad "

Thats gorgeous

By *ursecretmischiefCouple
49 weeks ago

The West

It so deflating!

Sexton probbaly should have been off after 60mins when they brought on other forwards, we were crying out for some energy in the middle, he was very laboured!

But overall we were scattered. One thing about rugby is Irleand need structure and NZ just love a bit of organised chaos!

SA would maul themm into the ground though!

By *indenMan
49 weeks ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

"Johnny Sexton's young son just gave him a hug and said " you're still the best dad "

Thats gorgeous

"

To the best of my recollection I’ve never competed in a World Cup but even if the had, to me, those are the best words I could ever hear…..

By *acob12369Man
49 weeks ago

URPANTS

Not so bad. Farrells young lad still had a chance

49 weeks ago

And with supporters like you I’m surprises.

Either be proud of the team and their achievements or support someone else.

What else would one expect from a pig but a grunt."

Aw don't be upset the green bottlers lost ..remember there is still the 6 nations to focus on ..the delusional rugby train will continue with the Heineken cup..youll still have loike a totes amazeballs time

49 weeks ago

"

If this if that ..if buts and maybes ..if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle , the fact is they lost ..Ireland have never been past the quarter finals not even their talisman johnny sexy could do it ,just have a cry into your can of dutch gold, the next rugby delusional train will be here soon for you to jump on,cmon Ireland

By *xplicitMan
49 weeks ago

donegal

tough tough night at the office for all those lads, have to wait another 4 years to have our hopes raised again

By *leasurer77Man
48 weeks ago

Athlone

At the end of the day an Irish rugby year should be judged on one thing and one thing only... Did we beat England? So 2023 has been a huge success.

48 weeks ago

Well done too all that took too the pitch you guys represented your country proud

By *portyguy69Man
48 weeks ago

Toronto

Well at least Ireland has softened up the Kiwis for the Saffa's to deal with them.

I did say to my Irish friend I wouldn't want to play NZ any day of the week. France is an easier game for South Africa.

By *ind Paddy OP   Man
48 weeks ago

South County Dublin

The rest of the tournament will not be the same without the Irish. We did our best, it has been a wonderful tournament for me so far.

The publicans of Paris are the biggest loosers, no Irish to buy loads of drink and have the craic.

By *acob12369Man
48 weeks ago

URPANTS

Strange thing is , if we had lost to SA we'd be still in the world cup now.

By *on Juan the MADridMan
48 weeks ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

As usual, top three on skills and bottom three in mentality… imposible to progress.

Maybe to find two more Bunde Aki’s would be the way to semifinals and more.

By *ick-Dastardly-Man
48 weeks ago

A whole world of Shit.

"At the end of the day an Irish rugby year should be judged on one thing and one thing only... Did we beat England? So 2023 has been a huge success. "

If that's all you can aspire to then I'm really pleased for you

By *rish_GuyMan
48 weeks ago

Foxford

Assault gutted still. A serious game to watch. Congrats to NZ, at the same time.

Might aswell say it & get it out of the way. Some people aren't going to like what I say in part's from here on in this post.

Ireland right now, are like Mayo. Can play seriously well in games & bring some much joy to the people. Sadly on the 1 big game day, can't get over the line.

1 thing I noticed throughout the game. When the score was just a point between them, Johnny didn't seem to ever think of going for a drop goal. Just to go ahead, if they did go ahead at any stage of the game. They'd more than likely have pushed on & won it. As NZ were there for the taking.

How could that not pull at your heart strings seeing Johnnie's son saying that to him.

Hopefully Bundee gets player of the tournament. He personally deserves it.

All said & done extremely proud of them & nobody on that team own us anything. We're in the very early stages of a rebuild now. So more than likely alot of ups & downs over the next number of years.

I seen online(how true it is, is another thing) that Italy could be out of the 6 nations next year. After France Harming them in this world Cup. So it'll be back to 5 or another Country will come in to replace them.

48 weeks ago

"Assault gutted still. A serious game to watch. Congrats to NZ, at the same time.

Might aswell say it & get it out of the way. Some people aren't going to like what I say in part's from here on in this post.

Ireland right now, are like Mayo. Can play seriously well in games & bring some much joy to the people. Sadly on the 1 big game day, can't get over the line.

1 thing I noticed throughout the game. When the score was just a point between them, Johnny didn't seem to ever think of going for a drop goal. Just to go ahead, if they did go ahead at any stage of the game. They'd more than likely have pushed on & won it. As NZ were there for the taking.

How could that not pull at your heart strings seeing Johnnie's son saying that to him.

All said & done extremely proud of them & nobody on that team own us anything. We're in the very early stages of a rebuild now. So more than likely alot of ups & downs over the next number of years.

I seen online(how true it is, is another thing) that Italy could be out of the 6 nations next year. After France Harming them in this world Cup. So it'll be back to 5 or another Country will come in to replace them. "

There is talk that South Africa could replace Italy ..it would be great for the competition and it also ensure Ireland wouldn't win

On a serious note adding the south African teams to the urc was great..it's really made otherwise boring games entertaining

By *rish_GuyMan
48 weeks ago

Foxford

"Assault gutted still. A serious game to watch. Congrats to NZ, at the same time.

I seen online(how true it is, is another thing) that Italy could be out of the 6 nations next year. After France Harming them in this world Cup. So it'll be back to 5 or another Country will come in to replace them.

There is talk that South Africa could replace Italy ..it would be great for the competition and it also ensure Ireland wouldn't win

On a serious note adding the south African teams to the urc was great..it's really made otherwise boring games entertaining "

Ya I seen something about South Africa joining, awhile back alright. JASUS your seriously down on Ireland winning(anything).

Like I said in my post Ireland are going to be rebuilding over the next few years. So I wouldn't be expecting they to be winning the nation's again, for awhile anyway's.

Ya,it helped I'd say alright.

By *rish_GuyMan
48 weeks ago

Foxford

Speaking of the Rugby, anybody see the guy holding the pine apple, while standing up in the crowd last night?

Maybe he's on here today?

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
48 weeks ago

Tipperary

Ireland and France should have won imo. We gave New Zealand a 13 pt start and made errors. France had 61% territory tonight. I don’t know how they didn’t win. Think it will be a NZ v SA final but with just a 6 day turnaround, SA will be tired next Sat playing England

48 weeks ago

"Ireland and France should have won imo. We gave New Zealand a 13 pt start and made errors. France had 61% territory tonight. I don’t know how they didn’t win. Think it will be a NZ v SA final but with just a 6 day turnaround, SA will be tired next Sat playing England "

Winners find a way to win

By *ichael CoolMan
48 weeks ago

unknown

You must remember you're always minus five when you have Wayne Barnes

48 weeks ago

Tipperary

"You must remember you're always minus five when you have Wayne Barnes "
I though one scrum penalty given against Ireland was scandalous and NZ got 3 pts from it

48 weeks ago

Tipperary

"Ireland and France should have won imo. We gave New Zealand a 13 pt start and made errors. France had 61% territory tonight. I don’t know how they didn’t win. Think it will be a NZ v SA final but with just a 6 day turnaround, SA will be tired next Sat playing England

Winners find a way to win "

deffo but France will wonder how they lost it.

48 weeks ago

It’s different to play:

For nothing ( November rugby Internacional ).

For something ( 6 Nations )

For everything ( quarterfinal’s, semifinal’s… World Cup)

Different mindsets, stronger mentality, real winners

48 weeks ago

"Ireland and France should have won imo. We gave New Zealand a 13 pt start and made errors. France had 61% territory tonight. I don’t know how they didn’t win. Think it will be a NZ v SA final but with just a 6 day turnaround, SA will be tired next Sat playing England

Winners find a way to win deffo but France will wonder how they lost it."

Look to be honest and it’s clear really in my posts my sport of choice is football(soccer) but last night I watched a game that Ronan would have had more of an influence on not that I don’t respect Johnny

Tonight I watched a game that will go down in history that’s just my opinion

48 weeks ago

Winners find a way to win deffo but France will wonder how they lost it.

Look to be honest and it’s clear really in my posts my sport of choice is football(soccer) but last night I watched a game that Ronan would have had more of an influence on not that I don’t respect Johnny

Tonight I watched a game that will go down in history that’s just my opinion "

Unfortunately for Johnny Sexton he was flat yesterday, blackout … not the match that he surely had on his dreams.

48 weeks ago

Unfortunately for Johnny Sexton he was flat yesterday, blackout … not the match that he surely had on his dreams. "

They went out to win it didn’t happen they didn’t disappoint anyone again my opinion

48 weeks ago

Unfortunately for Johnny Sexton he was flat yesterday, blackout … not the match that he surely had on his dreams.

They went out to win it didn’t happen they didn’t disappoint anyone again my opinion "

They need to build a strong mentality, the first 20 minutes were pathetic, come back from that is almost impossible. Winner mindsets, leverage … otherwise they will disappoint the fans again and again.

48 weeks ago

They went out to win it didn’t happen they didn’t disappoint anyone again my opinion

They need to build a strong mentality, the first 20 minutes were pathetic, come back from that is almost impossible. Winner mindsets, leverage … otherwise they will disappoint the fans again and again. "

Anyone that pulls on a green jersey no matter what the sport they go with a mentality too win

I’ve never been disappointed by our sports women and men for such a small country we should be proud of any athletes that represent us

By *ublustMan
48 weeks ago

Dublin

"

On a serious note adding the south African teams to the urc was great..it's really made otherwise boring games entertaining "

Based on your general tone towards Rugby, I'd be surprised if you ever watched a URC game or could name one of the South African teams.

The best team won on Saturday but it was there to be won until the last play, it had nothing in common with previous tournaments. I'm privileged to have been at the games.

48 weeks ago

Tipperary

It’s more of a sickener as we had a genuine chance at World Cup glory. As was said we started badly. 13-0 down but came back but mistakes kept costing us. I thought one scrum penalty that the ABs kicked was a terrible call by Barnes. Still, one try would have done us and we got over the line but couldn’t get the ball down. Small margines and all that.

48 weeks ago

"

On a serious note adding the south African teams to the urc was great..it's really made otherwise boring games entertaining

Based on your general tone towards Rugby, I'd be surprised if you ever watched a URC game or could name one of the South African teams.

The best team won on Saturday but it was there to be won until the last play, it had nothing in common with previous tournaments. I'm privileged to have been at the games."

I've known about south African rugby for years have also been watching urc since it's inception..don't be butt hurt because the green bottlers lost again when it really matters ..the celebrated like wild animals when they beat the all blacks few years back in a nothing game a friendly..when it counts the big guns always show up and produce results.. Ireland go missing when it counts

By *oo32Man
48 weeks ago

tipperary

It'd be great to see south africa join,but it'd be at the expense of Italy,who have to want to leave,they've an even stake in it

South african teams may go back to the super league

But they havnt been all that successfull in that

And if the leave their championship,ya can't wonder are they feeling the pressure of not having as much success as nz

By *ublustMan
48 weeks ago

Dublin

"

I've known about south African rugby for years have also been watching urc since it's inception..don't be butt hurt because the green bottlers lost again when it really matters ..the celebrated like wild animals when they beat the all blacks few years back in a nothing game a friendly..when it counts the big guns always show up and produce results.. Ireland go missing when it counts "

Sure you watch it.

Post new Message to Thread