Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

A reply

Jump to newest

By *ichael Cool OP   Man
50 weeks ago

unknown

Do you think a man or woman should at least reply if not interested, wouldn't it stop the majority of people texting if they knew where they stood?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *affa31Woman
50 weeks ago

Galway

"Do you think a man or woman should at least reply if not interested, wouldn't it stop the majority of people texting if they knew where they stood?"

No reply means they’re not interested. And no, it doesn’t stop some people texting.

By *ornywife20Couple
50 weeks ago

North Cork

Some single ladies and couples who allow single guys to message can get 100 plus message any weekend or even nightly so it's really unfair to expect them to reply to all messages. We don't allow single guys to message so it doesn't really affect us

By *ilthyNightsCouple
50 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"Do you think a man or woman should at least reply if not interested, wouldn't it stop the majority of people texting if they knew where they stood?"

No reply, and you should know where you stand

By *og-ManMan
50 weeks ago

somewhere

Do you reply to every single unsolicited junk mail you get in your postbox with a letter that says

Dear sir / madam

I am not interested in your product

Or do you ignore them and throw them in the recycling bin

By *electableicecreamMan
50 weeks ago

The West

This might be the most common question in the forum.

Most will use the example of getting hundred of messages but I don't get hundreds of messages. There's still plenty of people I don't reply to and quite a few that I just block on contact.

As the old saying goes

It's not me, it's you.

If you read the site FAQ you will see that no reply is a reply.

By *osyRedLipsWoman
50 weeks ago

Kildare

Wow a fresh new topic to debate on the forums this surely hadn't being discussed before a million fucking times. .

By *amsevenMan
50 weeks ago

cork

No reply is a reply. Its tough love but its the way it is

By *ealitybitesMan
50 weeks ago

Belfast

I was going to comment on this thread but decided not to bother as I have no interest in it.

By *rAndMrsRightCouple
50 weeks ago

newtownabbey

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/ireland/1518020#last

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple
50 weeks ago

kinda dublin

Fuckin hell, how many times does this question have to be asked?

By *osyRedLipsWoman
50 weeks ago

Kildare

Here's a sample of the opening messages I don't feel obligation to reply to as tempting as they are

Hey, how about we meet right now. Sit on my face until you cum then leave.

Is that you Mommy?

Hello fancy a fuck in a truck?

Meet outdoors in the car?

I'll breed you next week?

Do you crave your sons friends cock?

By *rish_GuyMan
50 weeks ago

Foxford

"Here's a sample of the opening messages I don't feel obligation to reply to as tempting as they are

Is that you Mommy?

Do you crave your sons friends cock? "

There just stupid messages to even send anybody. Especially the last 1,seriously.

I know I'm far from great at what to say in a message. I'd roder leave the person alone than send them. Seriously.

By (user no longer on site)
50 weeks ago

So you contact a woman/man/couple unsolicited and expect a reply from them because you fancy them.

If they haven't replied it's generally because you aren't what they fancy no matter what you think and you have wasted some of their time reading your message why would you expect them to waste more of their time then messaging you to say no thanks in whatever manner they choose.

Message people fair enough but don't get annoyed because they don't think you are their type and don't contact you.

By *r_Insatiable666Man
50 weeks ago

Cork

I think the OP wasn't expecting these lovely replies

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
50 weeks ago

ireland

Nah,waste of everyone's time !

By *irdnBorisMan
50 weeks ago

meath

Why should they reply just because there on a swingsite some message back some dont get over it and move on

By *tand and DeliverMan
50 weeks ago

the wicked west

No

By *antas_number_one_elfWoman
50 weeks ago

dublin

I mean, literal silence is a good indication you’re standing in the uninterested pile.

By *amson4DelilahCouple
50 weeks ago

ballina

"Here's a sample of the opening messages I don't feel obligation to reply to as tempting as they are

Is that you Mommy?

Do you crave your sons friends cock? "

You forgot the best one...

"Hi"

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
50 weeks ago

kinkytown

Maybe take the fact that they never replied as a sign of no interest? To be fair plenty of females and couples don't have the time to reply to every mail they get. For example we had over a 100 mails after we uploaded our last video and there was no way that either of us had the time to reply to all of them between work, family and general day to day life.

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple
50 weeks ago

kinda dublin

I used to have the same issue with Tinder.

If I took the time to read a woman's profile and swipe right, the polite thing for her do is to at least match with me, and tell me she's not interested.

The gall of some women out there.

By *ingerNNutsCouple
50 weeks ago

dublin

"I used to have the same issue with Tinder.

If I took the time to read a woman's profile and swipe right, the polite thing for her do is to at least match with me, and tell me she's not interested.

The gall of some women out there."

Clever comparison

Post new Message to Thread