Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Men on fab!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
50 weeks ago

Are men on fab more confident than in really life or just overly aggressive and rude because they think they can get away with it? Thoughts please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *-4pleasureCouple
50 weeks ago

Belfast

"Are men on fab more confident than in really life or just overly aggressive and rude because they think they can get away with it? Thoughts please. "

But if a stretch suggesting men on fab are “overly aggressive and rude”.

Is this your experience? What happened to give you that impression?

By *astelloWoman
50 weeks ago

Far far away

Overall men on fab are lovely. Occasionally a few unpleasant types or plain wierdos but no difference from a night out.

By *ixenforfunWoman
50 weeks ago

banes mask

The vast majority of men on fab are nice and respectful. You get a handful that are absolute twats who think they can say what they want because they hide behind a keyboard. No different to any sm platform. Anyone thats ignorant just gets deleted and blocked.

By *ickin2Man
50 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Good manners and respect go along way.

Do unto others as you would wish them to do to you

Don't cost anything to be nice

By *ilthyNightsCouple
50 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"Are men on fab more confident than in really life or just overly aggressive and rude because they think they can get away with it? Thoughts please. "

Those aren't the only two options

By *adger BrocMan
50 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Probably similar mix of pleasant versus pricks as you get anywhere, just lots more guys pretending to be kind respectful gentlemen in the hope of getting a legover.

Lots of wolves in sheeps clothing or vicious nocturnal woodland mammals pretending to be soft cuddly little creatures.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
50 weeks ago

kinkytown

Most are decent and respectful. You get the odd one who will push the line a bit too far and we usually smack them back into place if they cross it.

By *electableicecreamMan
50 weeks ago

The West

I object to the misandrist implications of the OP's post.

50 weeks ago

The post isn’t meant to imply anything, it’s just a question.

50 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 09/10/23 18:20:59]

50 weeks ago

"Are men on fab more confident than in really life or just overly aggressive and rude because they think they can get away with it? Thoughts please.

Is this your experience? What happened to give you that impression? "

No, it’s not my experience at all. At the end of the day it’s just a question on the subject, nothing more, nothing less.

By *igMartyRebelMan
50 weeks ago

East Cork

Well I’m quiet in real life and quiet on here so to answer your question no, not all of us anyway.

I’m also kind and polite on here as I am if you’d met me on a night out.

There’s obviously a few dickheads on here though so I’d imagine they’d also be dickheads in the real world too.

Happy Fabbing!

By *electableicecreamMan
50 weeks ago

The West

"Are men on fab more confident than in really life or just overly aggressive and rude because they think they can get away with it? Thoughts please.

No, it’s not my experience at all. At the end of the day it’s just a question on the subject, nothing more, nothing less. "

It is a question that's true but you qualify that question with a statement that men on fab are rude and aggressive.

I object to the sweeping generalisation

By *r_Insatiable666Man
50 weeks ago

Cork

If English is your first language, it definitely does seem like it was a question with only two choices

But alas, some lads are really sound on here and tbh if there was a lads night, I wouldn't be against going.

By *amsevenMan
50 weeks ago

cork

I would be far more confident in real life. Fab confidence is non existent at this stage

By *ealitybitesMan
50 weeks ago

Belfast

I'm equally confident here and irl.

I'm neither rude nor aggressive here or irl.

Some people are easily offended both here and irl.

By *arks DesireWoman
50 weeks ago

Limerick Dublin Cork Galway Tipperary Clare..

I think they're mighty, without them,we'd have nothing to give out about

50 weeks ago

No, it’s not my experience at all. At the end of the day it’s just a question on the subject, nothing more, nothing less.

It is a question that's true but you qualify that question with a statement that men on fab are rude and aggressive.

I object to the sweeping generalisation "

Do whatever you like.

By (user no longer on site)
50 weeks ago

I'd not call myself confident but I'm simply what ya see is what you get. The few folk I've met off here can confirm that I'm sure lol. Came across all sorts tho both male and female on this site but the majority seem absolutely lovely and the kind of folk I'd gladly meet for a drink or chat with

50 weeks ago

The first two words in the question are, Are men not men are. The question it’s self doesn’t clarify anything one way are the other. It’s merely a non-clarifying question totally void of any clarification in any way, it’s also totally void of any facts and figures to back anything up one way or the other.

By (user no longer on site)
50 weeks ago

I'm more confident in real life I think.

I understand though that girls and couples can get really toxic messages from a small amount of men.

I often wondered if this site required a small fee would this out some of these. . s

Post new Message to Thread