FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Femdom, pegging, bi-cuckolding, creampie eating.

Jump to newest

By *reams_Come_True OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Dublin

Hi all!

I'm turn on by femdom, pegging and bisexuality if its initiated by Domina. What are your thoughts about it?

Are there many women into taking control over their partner? Wearing a strapon and slowly, gently make their men to open for them, or maybe even for their "bull/lover".

If you're a woman, how does it sound to you if you could peg your men and make him cum from pounding his ass? Or make him suck a cock, feed him with a cum from your pussy? His cum, or your lover's cum? Does it turn you on?

If you're a man, would you like to be cuckolded that way? Do you want to feel a hard cock in your ass while you slurp not your cum from your lady's pussy?

I'm a switch. Usually playing a role of the bull for couples, but sometimes I miss to be on another side too to be fully submissive... So far it seems, there's very little couples with interest in that. Or maybe I just can't find them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onybart2404TV/TS
51 weeks ago

keady

No chance on this page try Scotland

By *lice..wonderlandWoman
51 weeks ago

Dublin

Yes there are women into that on here.

By *onybart2404TV/TS
51 weeks ago

keady

Hard to find in Ireland

By *reams_Come_True OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Dublin

"Yes there are women into that on here.

"

Which part turns you the most? If I, or any other men will submit to you, what would you do step by step and what's your expectations?

By *shornMan
51 weeks ago

s

Done and would again

By *eijaWoman
51 weeks ago

City Centre

"Hi all!

I'm turn on by femdom, pegging and bisexuality if its initiated by Domina. What are your thoughts about it?

Are there many women into taking control over their partner? Wearing a strapon and slowly, gently make their men to open for them, or maybe even for their "bull/lover".

If you're a woman, how does it sound to you if you could peg your men and make him cum from pounding his ass? Or make him suck a cock, feed him with a cum from your pussy? His cum, or your lover's cum? Does it turn you on?

If you're a man, would you like to be cuckolded that way? Do you want to feel a hard cock in your ass while you slurp not your cum from your lady's pussy?

I'm a switch. Usually playing a role of the bull for couples, but sometimes I miss to be on another side too to be fully submissive... So far it seems, there's very little couples with interest in that. Or maybe I just can't find them?

"

OP there are plenty of women on here that are into that and lots of couples

Me being one...I'm totally a switch too but after exploring more my kinks over the past few years I love exploring more my Dominant side

Dv8 do a great FemDom night every few months you should keep an eye out.

B x

By *lice..wonderlandWoman
51 weeks ago

Dublin

"Yes there are women into that on here.

Which part turns you the most? If I, or any other men will submit to you, what would you do step by step and what's your expectations?"

I enjoy most of what you asked about.

What would I do step by step? I'm not clinical in my approach to this, so I can't give you that answer.

What would my expectations be? Lots of open communication.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
51 weeks ago

kinkytown

This is something I enjoy quite a lot, however I indulge this elsewhere not here before the mails start. I enjoy the control that comes from it, the mind games that can be entered into during the process and the enjoyment both gain from pushing boundaries and fantasies

Dee

By *onybart2404TV/TS
50 weeks ago

keady

I wish

By *onybart2404TV/TS
50 weeks ago

keady

I wish