Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Jump to newest

By *0tever100 OP   Man
39 weeks ago

Belfast

Love my messages being read, and nit relied too. Better than not read at all. I know guys out number ladies 100/1 on here. Ahh crap.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r_Insatiable666Man
39 weeks ago

Cork

"Love my messages being read, and nit relied too. Better than not read at all. I know guys out number ladies 100/1 on here. Ahh crap. "

Imagine this situation. You get 500 messages a day. You scroll through the messages for attachments. 90% of them are dick pics. You're not interested so next criteria. You don't want a "hi, how are you?" or "I'd fuck you in your ass like never before". My guess is you're down to 50 messages, maybe a bit less. Some guys might just not be your type. So maybe you're down to 5 messages you'd like to reply to.

Now imagine having to deal with that everyday.

By *ingerNNutsCouple
39 weeks ago

dublin

"Love my messages being read, and nit relied too. Better than not read at all. I know guys out number ladies 100/1 on here. Ahh crap.

Imagine this situation. You get 500 messages a day. You scroll through the messages for attachments. 90% of them are dick pics. You're not interested so next criteria. You don't want a "hi, how are you?" or "I'd fuck you in your ass like never before". My guess is you're down to 50 messages, maybe a bit less. Some guys might just not be your type. So maybe you're down to 5 messages you'd like to reply to.

Now imagine having to deal with that everyday. "

Exactly! Don’t think I could of said it better myself Brendan

I will add that sometimes when you reply with a kind “not my type” reply you receive crappy responses….so some choose to just not say anything at all

By *rish_GuyMan
39 weeks ago

Foxford

"Love my messages being read, and nit relied too. Better than not read at all. I know guys out number ladies 100/1 on here. Ahh crap.

Now imagine having to deal with that everyday.

Exactly! Don’t think I could of said it better myself Brendan

I will add that sometimes when you reply with a kind “not my type” reply you receive crappy responses….so some choose to just not say anything at all"

Ya, exactly, can't blame them. Even (doe) it's not nice for both parties. Eas off on the messages OP, unless it's something to do with a thread on here.

Post new Message to Thread