Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

New Profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
39 weeks ago

Ok mad question have you ever got it wrong about a new profile on fab? Let me explain .. new profile appears msgs me .. is not shy at going forward .. sets off red flags in my head ..you msg back and forth your still not convinced then you think in your head Na this ain’t real so you say .. then you get blocked (no problem there) new profile 6 months later down the line is well verified .. just to be clear profile had no pics and was spanking new … so question is was i to quick to judge & what would you do .. PS I’ve been “catfished on this many a time”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *osyRedLipsWoman
39 weeks ago

Kildare

This happened to me before one really hot picture and not much else to go on wasn't verified either. I was like nah you're a catfish you're ridiculously hot in that pic and absolutely called him out on it! So he sends on his Instagram account now I'm convinced he's fake he's an absolute ride. He thinks it's hilarious and offers to meet for coffee within the hour to prove otherwise. Well fuck me sideways when he walks in the door at Costa me and every other girl in the place are weak looking at him!

By *iraeireMan
39 weeks ago

Dublin

"This happened to me before one really hot picture and not much else to go on wasn't verified either. I was like nah you're a catfish you're ridiculously hot in that pic and absolutely called him out on it! So he sends on his Instagram account now I'm convinced he's fake he's an absolute ride. He thinks it's hilarious and offers to meet for coffee within the hour to prove otherwise. Well fuck me sideways when he walks in the door at Costa me and every other girl in the place are weak looking at him!"

Oh, a nice story for an erotic book

By (user no longer on site) OP   
39 weeks ago

"This happened to me before one really hot picture and not much else to go on wasn't verified either. I was like nah you're a catfish you're ridiculously hot in that pic and absolutely called him out on it! So he sends on his Instagram account now I'm convinced he's fake he's an absolute ride. He thinks it's hilarious and offers to meet for coffee within the hour to prove otherwise. Well fuck me sideways when he walks in the door at Costa me and every other girl in the place are weak looking at him!"

Haha brilliant love it .. think it’s cos we expect the worst

By *ofusplusCouple
39 weeks ago

Limerick

I think I know who you're talking about

By *og-ManMan
39 weeks ago

somewhere

"This happened to me before one really hot picture and not much else to go on wasn't verified either. I was like nah you're a catfish you're ridiculously hot in that pic and absolutely called him out on it! So he sends on his Instagram account now I'm convinced he's fake he's an absolute ride. He thinks it's hilarious and offers to meet for coffee within the hour to prove otherwise. Well fuck me sideways when he walks in the door at Costa me and every other girl in the place are weak looking at him!

I think I know who you're talking about "

Look I asked ye to keep it quiet ffs .....deletes insta account

By *asual777Man
39 weeks ago

i travel all over

There are some hot people on this site . I met someone in a hotel bar a while ago and when she turned up I could tell other folk were thinking ‘they must be filming beauty and the beast’….

Post new Message to Thread