Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Forced Retrograde Ejaculation

Jump to newest

By *arrot_in_a_box OP   Couple
52 weeks ago

kinda dublin

Any other guys try this?

Just as you're about to cum, you pinch the base of your shaft tightly, which forces your cum to travel back through your urethral sphincter, and into your bladder.

It feels way more intense than regular wanks, plus it saves the effort of having to go fetch a sock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *-teamCouple (MM)
52 weeks ago

Dublin

Not sure if …..

By *electableicecreamMan
52 weeks ago

The West

Yep. It's an extremely good edging technique too.

You can also try under your nuts at the front of the perennium by applying reasonably deep pressure with three fingers. You'll feel which muscles move when you ejaculate and with a bit of practice you won't need your fingers anymore.

The yogis call it mula bandha or root lock and you can strengthen those muscles by starting and stopping your wee when you're sitting on the toilet.

I've no expertise in these techniques but it follows that if you block the release of energy it's a good idea to direct it somewhere else.

I recommend 'up'.

You're mileage may vary.

52 weeks ago

kinda dublin

"Yep. It's an extremely good edging technique too.

You can also try under your nuts at the front of the perennium by applying reasonably deep pressure with three fingers. You'll feel which muscles move when you ejaculate and with a bit of practice you won't need your fingers anymore.

The yogis call it mula bandha or root lock and you can strengthen those muscles by starting and stopping your wee when you're sitting on the toilet.

I've no expertise in these techniques but it follows that if you block the release of energy it's a good idea to direct it somewhere else.

I recommend 'up'.

You're mileage may vary."

Wow, I didn't actually expect a well written, educational reaponse! I've to look more into mula bandha now.

By *llthewaysMan
52 weeks ago

City centre/Naas

Heard of it before but not for me.

By *electableicecreamMan
52 weeks ago

The West

I recommend 'up'.

You're mileage may vary.

Wow, I didn't actually expect a well written, educational reaponse! I've to look more into mula bandha now. "

Have fun!

Also if you ch*ke the chicken just before you peak your boner will slowly subside and you can start again and it will build up with increasing intensity through repetition until it blows your head off.

As an aside. If anyone knows more about these techniques then I do I would like to buy you a coffee.

By *otass and scorpioCouple
52 weeks ago

limerick cork tipperary clare waterford

I recommend 'up'.

You're mileage may vary.

Wow, I didn't actually expect a well written, educational reaponse! I've to look more into mula bandha now.

Have fun!

Also if you ch*ke the chicken just before you peak your boner will slowly subside and you can start again and it will build up with increasing intensity through repetition until it blows your head off.

As an aside. If anyone knows more about these techniques then I do I would like to buy you a coffee."

I’m not sure on this but I heard if you whip your cock out and smack it ten times with a lump hammer it swells up to three times the size , and lasts for weeks lol

By *electableicecreamMan
52 weeks ago

The West

I recommend 'up'.

You're mileage may vary.

Have fun!

As an aside. If anyone knows more about these techniques then I do I would like to buy you a coffee. I’m not sure on this but I heard if you whip your cock out and smack it ten times with a lump hammer it swells up to three times the size , and lasts for weeks lol "

Let's talk Scorpio. I'll bring the hammer if you really want to try

52 weeks ago

kinda dublin

"

As an aside. If anyone knows more about these techniques then I do I would like to buy you a coffee."

Think I'm gonna need safety goggles for this. For science!

By *otass and scorpioCouple
52 weeks ago

limerick cork tipperary clare waterford

I recommend 'up'.

You're mileage may vary.

Have fun!

As an aside. If anyone knows more about these techniques then I do I would like to buy you a coffee. I’m not sure on this but I heard if you whip your cock out and smack it ten times with a lump hammer it swells up to three times the size , and lasts for weeks lol

Let's talk Scorpio. I'll bring the hammer if you really want to try "

not brave enough here lol

By *aucyladMan
52 weeks ago

Dublin

You can edge and curtail the orgasm, delaying and holding...yes the election needs to dip a small bit but can be build up readily quickly again without cumming or going soft. If youve ejaculated its going to result in a boner going down regardless of where you cum. Edging more by using these pressure techniques is better and like anything takes practice too.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
52 weeks ago

City Centre, Dublin

"Any other guys try this?

Just as you're about to cum, you pinch the base of your shaft tightly, which forces your cum to travel back through your urethral sphincter, and into your bladder.

It feels way more intense than regular wanks, plus it saves the effort of having to go fetch a sock."

So instead of cumming on on a wimen’s face, cum on my own bladders face!?

By *antra MassageMan
52 weeks ago

Wicklow

I recommend 'up'.

You're mileage may vary.

Have fun!

The real trick, is after you've sprayed your cum all over the ceiling... hoover it back in again.

By *electableicecreamMan
52 weeks ago

The West

"

The real trick, is after you've sprayed your cum all over the ceiling... hoover it back in again. "

Ah yes. I have yet to be initiated into the 93rd grade of Vacuum Tantra.

I here you need to be able to sustain an orgasm for 93 hours in a row and have a minimum shooting distance of 93cm

52 weeks ago

kinda dublin

"Any other guys try this?

It feels way more intense than regular wanks, plus it saves the effort of having to go fetch a sock.

So instead of cumming on on a wimen’s face, cum on my own bladders face!?"

And then when you pee, you get to have the sensation of the semen coming out if you again, so you dont miss out :P

Post new Message to Thread