Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Possible stalkers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
39 weeks ago

So got chatting to a few women off here one got my Kik off me and now saying she knows me I don’t know her and knows what I’m about. I’m confused as a confused thing.

Today was chatting to another full swing convo then bang no msgs are there can’t find account like what is wrong.

I changed my profile to absolutely minimal details but still creeped out.

What’s your thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ingerNNutsCouple
39 weeks ago

dublin

Maybe put your face pic to friends only if you’re worried about people knowing you. Then you can decide who sees it. Or take it off completely

By (user no longer on site)
39 weeks ago

"So got chatting to a few women off here one got my Kik off me and now saying she knows me I don’t know her and knows what I’m about. I’m confused as a confused thing.

Today was chatting to another full swing convo then bang no msgs are there can’t find account like what is wrong.

I changed my profile to absolutely minimal details but still creeped out.

What’s your thoughts "

Minimal details but you still have a face photo on there?

My advice on the first is simple. Block her here and on kik and forget about her.

The second is no mystery, they've left the site

By *acyoneWoman
39 weeks ago

South Donegal

Hide your face pic and kik info from your profile

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
39 weeks ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Yeah a lot of people know people by their face. So yeah if you don’t want people to know who you are then maybe don’t show them who you are

By *lick snapMan
39 weeks ago

anytown

Hi D, if it is getting to you I would suggest a couple of things to safeguard yourself.

1. Hide your face photo and only share when you feel safe to share.

2. To stop any unwanted communication from this person I would suggest to close existing profile and set up a new one and start fresh.

3. It’s all a learning experience don’t let it get to you pick yourself back up and don’t do what you did last time that lead you to this point.

Ohh I would take down your kik name too only give it out if you feel safe and comfortable taking communication to the next stage.

Happy fabbing!

Post new Message to Thread