Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

The Unsolicited Dick Picture Survey

Jump to newest

By *osyRedLips OP   Woman
52 weeks ago

Kildare

So I'm lying in bed this morning already opened a unsolicited dick picture. For me personally the unsolicited dick picture is the equivalent of my cat leaving a dead mouse on my doorstep yes he's proud of it but I'm not touching it.

Absolutely no shade to men who send them you do you hun. Lots of people may like a peep of the goods. So I'm curious do you like getting them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
52 weeks ago

kinkytown

[Removed by poster at 06/10/23 07:45:09]

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
52 weeks ago

kinkytown

Depends on if it's impressive or not. 9 times out of 10. It's not. Got one this morning and if it wasn't for the fact he looked just like a guy jay is friends with I would have mailed back

By *antas_number_one_elfWoman
52 weeks ago

dublin

No instant block

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple
52 weeks ago

kinda dublin

I dont mean to brag, but my dick picks are more like a dead rat than a mouse

By *ofusplusCouple
52 weeks ago

Limerick

[Removed by poster at 06/10/23 08:00:29]

By *hoenixagamTV/TS
52 weeks ago

Rural

Being a size queen it's rarely I'm impressed , an introduction with a face pic is my favourite approach.

Build up some civility.

Being a cross dresser I've a good idea how guys think, man enough to wear a dress and all that.

Have grown up hanging out with guys.

Observing their personalities and my own, none of us are perfect.

I'd never introduce myself with the good old dick pic, just too forward.

I'll admit if I like a guys profile and his cock looks good I could forgive him. But 9 times out of ten I'm not impressed with an introduction of the old willy one eye.

A fit silver fox 45+ in age hung like a donkey will always be impressive

By *eductively_SweetWoman
52 weeks ago

wexford Dublin

Nope I don't like getting them. There was a time I didn't mind so much but now 9 out of 10 messages are dick pics. And not just one some messages there could be up to 5 all angled. Without sounding like a bitch I'm just bored of it now instead turn off. Same messages just different profiles. I don't see the point im not gonna drool over it or drop what I'm at to jump straight on it .. what they do get is an eye roll.

By *igDesire2Couple
52 weeks ago

belfast

No - the pics tell me nothing about how they use it; is their tongue magic; are they cute (even cute-ish works); have the done the aul ‘copy and paste’ to 30 other gals in the hope of someone replying; and as someone else said, is there anything between their ears

52 weeks ago

Kildare

When I first joined Fab I was newly separated and so naive. There was no unsolicited dick pics sent on Nokias the last time I had being single it just had Snake. Imagine my surprise waking up to over 400 messaged mainly a sea of unsolicited trouser Snakes

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman
52 weeks ago

in the waves

Nope. I'd prefer a nice opening message with no pics.

By *ustBoWoman
52 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Nope,they don't offend me given the site we are on its kind of a given it will happen at times. But I've never seen a dick and then decided oh I must meet the person it hangs off.

By *affa31Woman
52 weeks ago

Galway

They don’t bother me but tbh the only ones that catch my eye are the really bad pics and that’s for all the wrong reasons!

Unless they’re attached to someone I’m interested in meeting, I barely give them a glance

By *og-ManMan
52 weeks ago

somewhere

Sent my first one about 3 years ago when a woman asked for one and felt dirty afterwards to be honest

I actually get them sent to me too and just delete

By *eardedvillainMan
52 weeks ago

Bangor N.Ireland

I have never sent a dick pic as an opening message,in the same way I would not want a vagine as a first.There are plenty shown in the updates and maybe why I struggle with sleeping at night lol.

By *ingerNNutsCouple
52 weeks ago

dublin

"No - the pics tell me nothing about how they use it; is their tongue magic; are they cute (even cute-ish works); have the done the aul ‘copy and paste’ to 30 other gals in the hope of someone replying; and as someone else said, is there anything between their ears"

“Tongue magic” lol!!! Oh I love that, and so true

By *ingerNNutsCouple
52 weeks ago

dublin

I do enjoy a good dick pic which I know is rare but not as opening messages. Not the biggest fan of when the pics taken on the toilet…Eugh…or there’s a heap to distract me in the background. And the guy has to have some personality/flirt game first for me to be any way interested in a dick pic.

- Mrs (if it wasn’t obvious enough lol )

By *astelloWoman
52 weeks ago

Far far away

If I get one I like to see what its attached to. So a variety of pics are welcome. But nowadays I end up looking at their bathroom tiles, tooth paste and boxers on the floor.

By *ingerNNutsCouple
52 weeks ago

dublin

"If I get one I like to see what its attached to. So a variety of pics are welcome. But nowadays I end up looking at their bathroom tiles, tooth paste and boxers on the floor. "

Lol!! Glad I’m not the only one that gets distracted by this. The stuff in the background will most times turn me off even if the focus of the pic is delicious

By *r LoverLover30Man
52 weeks ago

Finglas

Would never send 1 my self. I'd try start with a face picture and take it from there.

By *ind PaddyMan
52 weeks ago

South County Dublin

Not one for sending dick pics. I prefer to chat and get to know the person.

The guys sending the dick pics, what sort of personality do they have and is that how they treat women.

By *ixenforfunWoman
52 weeks ago

banes mask

I dont mind if theyre mixed in with other pics but the last couple of days its just messages with pics of dicks taken from various angles including the close up of the top with cum. Usually accompanied with hey or hi or the one that said hed wreck my arse

By *ingerNNutsCouple
52 weeks ago

dublin

"I dont mind if theyre mixed in with other pics but the last couple of days its just messages with pics of dicks taken from various angles including the close up of the top with cum. Usually accompanied with hey or hi or the one that said hed wreck my arse "

Uh! Does that actually work for him! I would have been tempted to reply back to that guy saying I can’t wait to dump all over you with a google image of explosive poop in the toilet….and hope that wasn’t his thing lol.

I know it’s a hookup site but I still enjoy a bit of flirt, banter and respect - Mrs

By *ixenforfunWoman
52 weeks ago

banes mask

"I dont mind if theyre mixed in with other pics but the last couple of days its just messages with pics of dicks taken from various angles including the close up of the top with cum. Usually accompanied with hey or hi or the one that said hed wreck my arse

Uh! Does that actually work for him! I would have been tempted to reply back to that guy saying I can’t wait to dump all over you with a google image of explosive poop in the toilet….and hope that wasn’t his thing lol.

I know it’s a hookup site but I still enjoy a bit of flirt, banter and respect - Mrs"

Id love him to use that line in a bar or nightclub and see how far he would get. Luckily messages like that are few and far between

52 weeks ago

Kildare

"I dont mind if theyre mixed in with other pics but the last couple of days its just messages with pics of dicks taken from various angles including the close up of the top with cum. Usually accompanied with hey or hi or the one that said hed wreck my arse "

Must be Cocktoberfest

By *ilderMan
52 weeks ago

dublin

Wait! People get messages here?.... Fancy!..

By *panishRebelMan
52 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

Never send them. When asked in the past I have. However, in my own experience though limited, I now suspect that those who ask generally are not on the level. Single woman don't ask... Mostly. Couples do occasionally. My first thought is that it's not a couple just a fella on his own wanking off to a collection. As I am not into that, I try to deflect.

In fairness, my situation is different here living in Spain. I mostly have to rely on profiles nearby and they are usually short term visiters.

There foes seem to be a point at which it's OK. I have a few pics on my friends list, which I keep small.

My personal aim is that they are tastefully done.... Pun intended

By (user no longer on site)
52 weeks ago

Hi.... Noooooooooo the zoomed-in unsolicited dick-pics do nothing for me.... Absolutely Nothing-Zero when there's absolutely no idea what the owner of said zoomed-in dick-pic looks like....

They're actually cyber-flashin & getting a buzz outta it.... Durty Fkers Ha....

Flashers paradise is fab at times....eh

By *amson4DelilahCouple
52 weeks ago

ballina

They are just so feckin boring.. give me a witty message even without any picture may open a conversation.. a dic pic never has.

By *egsyWoman
52 weeks ago

Meath

The rte dating programme was very interesting. Apparently there was survey where women were asked if they liked receiving dick pics, a resounding No! Was the answer.

When men were asked why they still send them when women say they dont like them the response was...ah but they do, they just dont want to be slut shamed by admitting it

So lads....as a general rule we dont like receiving them. Particularly unsolicited ones.

If we want one, we will ask for one.

52 weeks ago

Kildare

Not going great for the unsolicited dicks. Maybe some suggestions what people might like to see instead as a opening picture!

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
52 weeks ago

ireland

Dont appreciate them in a first message ,if I want to see it ,I'll ask

By *xcited And CuriousCouple
52 weeks ago

Dublin

When we first joined fab the only pic we posted was my dick, and it was our profile pic.

No regrets, but the three other pics we've posted are all of P - dick-pics are rarely sexy, and they kind of exclaim "I'm obsessed with my dick!" We leave the dick on our profile, but if we post more pics, they'll be of P...

Never sent a message with a dick-pic, and I don't think we would.

By *llthewaysMan
52 weeks ago

City centre/Naas

I mean as a guy not interested in men I have had them. Not as many as others but still.

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple
52 weeks ago

kinda dublin

What about just the balls?

Are balls OK to send?

52 weeks ago

Kildare

"What about just the balls?

Are balls OK to send?"

The only balls I want to see are of the Chicken variety

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple
52 weeks ago

kinda dublin

Are balls OK to send?

The only balls I want to see are of the Chicken variety "

Ah sure it's Friday night! Splash out and get some curry dip also

By *electableicecreamMan
52 weeks ago

The West

Images of curry bagging

52 weeks ago

Wait you mean you guys don’t love them!?

*Steps away from toilet and puts down sky remote *

By *heauldadventurerMan
52 weeks ago

City Centre

i actually love them when i was a couple

By *heauldadventurerMan
52 weeks ago

City Centre

and possible mfm upcoming for new fwb

52 weeks ago

Oh please do not tell me ireland has dick pic syndrome too.

By *ommando4Man
52 weeks ago

South Co. Dublin

Feel free to PM if you’d like a solicited dick pic. I’m very attached to mine

By *llthewaysMan
52 weeks ago

City centre/Naas

[Removed by poster at 06/10/23 19:07:14]

By *llthewaysMan
52 weeks ago

City centre/Naas

"Oh please do not tell me ireland has dick pic syndrome too.

"

Sadly people are the same the world over.

By *ofusplusCouple
52 weeks ago

Limerick

Are balls OK to send?"

I once ran an experiment where I requested goolie pics and dropped all the filters. In 3 hours I got a total of 3 pics and they were all from friends I knew pretty well from messaging.

Part 2 of the experiment is to request dick pics under the same conditions. I'm still working up the courage

By *xcited And CuriousCouple
52 weeks ago

Dublin

"Wait you mean you guys don’t love them!?

"

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple
52 weeks ago

kinda dublin

"Wait you mean you guys don’t love them!?

"

Amature! Use a Firestick remote. Makes your willy look bigger.

52 weeks ago

A rush of blood to the head probably causes most of them to be sent.

By *indenMan
52 weeks ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

Are balls OK to send?

I once ran an experiment where I requested goolie pics and dropped all the filters. In 3 hours I got a total of 3 pics and they were all from friends I knew pretty well from messaging.

Part 2 of the experiment is to request dick pics under the same conditions. I'm still working up the courage "

Sent….

By *indenMan
52 weeks ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

Are balls OK to send?

Part 2 of the experiment is to request dick pics under the same conditions. I'm still working up the courage

Sent…. "

Sorry, I should have read beyond the request dick pics bit before I sent that, apologies…..

52 weeks ago

Sadly people are the same the world over."

It's not a 'case' that all dicks look the same....as some 'try' to say, not here but in profile bios or elsewhere....

It's the first dm with a zoomed in photo of its Dick....with a "hey wanna fk now", or similar

52 weeks ago

Sadly people are the same the world over.

It's not a 'case' that all dicks look the same....as some 'try' to say, not here but in profile bios or elsewhere....

It's the first dm with a zoomed in photo of its Dick....with a "hey wanna fk now", or similar "

Ooooooohhhh & if my 'dildo' could talk....

Guess what....it Does

By *dfabMan
52 weeks ago

Dunboyne

Won't say I never did, as I'm often a little merry when on Fab. However I never normally send them as I find most women can't use the zoom in function on their phone to the required degree

It's not you, it's me

Post new Message to Thread