Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Spooky time of year

Jump to newest

By *otass and scorpio OP   Couple
39 weeks ago

limerick cork tipperary clare waterford

Our fave time

Of year … Love everything spooky , halloween , horror movies , fancy dress parties … haunted tours … but We would never mess with a ouija board , if we were at a party and someone brought one out we’d leave immediately!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS
39 weeks ago

Dublin

What if someone made a glory hole out of ouija boards?

39 weeks ago

"What if someone made a glory hole out of ouija boards? "
haha gone even faster

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple
39 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

I was actually considering buying a Ouija Board for Secret Santa at work for the laugh.

But you dont know who might randomly pick the wrapped gift you brought, and decided against it to avoid another HR incident.

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS
39 weeks ago

Dublin

"I was actually considering buying a Ouija Board for Secret Santa at work for the laugh.

But you dont know who might randomly pick the wrapped gift you brought, and decided against it to avoid another HR incident."

Could be one of the Burke Family that opens it!

39 weeks ago

"I was actually considering buying a Ouija Board for Secret Santa at work for the laugh.

But you dont know who might randomly pick the wrapped gift you brought, and decided against it to avoid another HR incident."

another ??? What was the other one lol ?

By *r_Insatiable666Man
39 weeks ago

Cork

You don't work at Strykers by any chance? They love a good Christmas gathering

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple
39 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

But you dont know who might randomly pick the wrapped gift you brought, and decided against it to avoid another HR incident. another ??? What was the other one lol ? "

Well, when the boss said I needed to share our Gross Interest with the shareholders, he meant to present them with the annual profits.

Not do an exhibition on the disgusting fascination I have with my balls.

39 weeks ago

But you dont know who might randomly pick the wrapped gift you brought, and decided against it to avoid another HR incident. another ??? What was the other one lol ?

Well, when the boss said I needed to share our Gross Interest with the shareholders, he meant to present them with the annual profits.

Not do an exhibition on the disgusting fascination I have with my balls."

??

Post new Message to Thread