Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Galway for none verified persons

Jump to newest

By *orney 999 OP   Man
39 weeks ago

Ballinasloe

Hi were looking to set up a log cabin night in galway if the numbers are there for a night off fun/drink/safety there will be some one there to make sure all the right is in place and were in partection...as I said only will happing if the numbers are right there looking for November so if you are interested you can tex me here with your number to conform your booking and to pay so let's try get this up and running..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealitybitesMan
39 weeks ago

Belfast

You'll struggle to get much interest because you aren't verified and you said "we" on a single male account.

People will need much more information and reassurance before committing to anything.

By *ealitybitesMan
39 weeks ago

Belfast

"You'll struggle to get much interest because you aren't verified and you said "we" on a single male account.

People will need much more information and reassurance before committing to anything. "

I know it's an unverified event but at least one person there will have to be verified before they can verify anyone else.

By *ofusplusCouple
39 weeks ago

Limerick

What's your refund policy?

By *osyRedLipsWoman
39 weeks ago

Kildare

Great your excited about getting into the scene and credit to you for that. But you also have to be realistic as well. You'll have lot's of single guys saying count me in but couples and single ladies will be more cautious. Yes you say it will be safe but do you have previous experience in organising events. Single ladies especially have to consider safety issues. Will you be expecting full payment up front most people will be hesitant to give money to someone with zero track record. Good luck it though maybe try to attend social or event to network a bit and meet people who would potentially want to go to your events in the future.

By *r_Insatiable666Man
39 weeks ago

Cork

A log cabin with a bunch of other men who I've never met before? Shame it's in galway, I'd love it!

As others said, great enthusiasm but yeah no sane couple or woman would go to such a thing. Get verification, get reliable and if you then wanna do this stuff, you'll have great interest.

By *ohng69Man
39 weeks ago

athenry

"A log cabin with a bunch of other men who I've never met before? Shame it's in galway, I'd love it!

As others said, great enthusiasm but yeah no sane couple or woman would go to such a thing. Get verification, get reliable and if you then wanna do this stuff, you'll have great interest."

I don't think any sane man would go for it either especially if everyone is unverified and there is payment involved

By *orney 999 OP   Man
39 weeks ago

Ballinasloe

Ok thanks guys just can't get to meet some one and get verified

By *electableicecreamMan
39 weeks ago

The West

This is something that could work really well when you have established your own circle of trusted friends and playmates.

By *rish_GuyMan
39 weeks ago

Foxford

"Ok thanks guys just can't get to meet some one and get verified "

Great idea & like what the other's have said already OP

Have you tried the Help a Faber thread to see will someone meet you to verify you OP?

If not, you should try it.

By *chochamberWoman
39 weeks ago

Limerick

Go on a night out in Galway, and tell a few friends, hotties, where you are going and ask do they want to join you for a few drinks in a bar and potential mini orgy back at the hotel /Airbnb.

By *ofusplusCouple
39 weeks ago

Limerick

"Ok thanks guys just can't get to meet some one and get verified

Great idea & like what the other's have said already OP

Have you tried the Help a Faber thread to see will someone meet you to verify you OP?

If not, you should try it. "

He surely did and wrote 3 words

Op, can I advise that you might have better luck on that thread if you made a bit more effort with your request? It doesn't even come across as a request. You don't appear too eager for a coffee meet, you want to jump straight into an orgy/gangbang (going by your many threads). It doesn't work like that, you need to get known and get trusted first.

As you've been advised already, attending a social is your best bet to get started on here.

Rome wasn't built in a day. Good luck

By *ioandPabloCouple
39 weeks ago

Mullingar

"You'll struggle to get much interest because you aren't verified and you said "we" on a single male account.

People will need much more information and reassurance before committing to anything. "

As a woman looking in on this the 'we' or "we're" would set of absolute alarm bells.

There is some unverified meets that get put up.. try attend some and build a good network but to also try and tone down your expectations and just take fab as it comes. As poster above said, Rome wasn't built in a day.

By *orney 999 OP   Man
39 weeks ago

Ballinasloe

Thanks guys il try all ye said thanks a mill

Post new Message to Thread