Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Nov 3rd

Jump to newest

By *ec690 OP   Woman
39 weeks ago

stables

Hey all

I’m in Galway for a wedding on the 5th of Nov. I arrive on the Friday so looking for some places to go out on the Friday night. Any help would be great xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
39 weeks ago

Galway is great for going out, quays, front door the pucan are great pubs always busy

By *rank7737Man
39 weeks ago

Hey you not be stuck for options for a Friday night out in Galway the following bars would be a good start.

Taaffes Bar, The Quays,Tigh Neachtain. O'Connell's,An Púcán, Tigh Chóilí, The Dáil Bar, 1520 Bar plus the Christmas Market will be up and running at Eyre square.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple
39 weeks ago

The West

Great pub scene in Galway!

Quay Street, Cross Street and High Street are all together. Pubs and live music in many pubs.

Go across the river to Dominic Street upper/lower, more mature crowd, great pubs and music.

GOn other side of town, there are good pubs on the east side of Eyre Square and Forster street.

By *ec690 OP   Woman
39 weeks ago

stables

Thanks everyone xx

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS
39 weeks ago

Dublin

Neachtain's is my favourite pub in the city for sure but you definitely won't be stuck for places to go out.

One thing to note though: there's no actual club in the city right now since Electric closed. There's talk of it reopening again and ran by Mother (gay club in Dublin, excellent DJS) but who knows when that will be

Post new Message to Thread