Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Masterbation to people

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
39 weeks ago

Had a conversation with a guy who told me they fancy a particular lady , a friends wife. Yes pretty common I know. Says he wanks to her regular. This a common practice. Or bit close.

And it’s not me btw

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
39 weeks ago

"Had a conversation with a guy who told me they fancy a particular lady , a friends wife. Yes pretty common I know. Says he wanks to her regular. This a common practice. Or bit close.

And it’s not me btw "

There’s more

By *ames CoughlanMan
39 weeks ago

Cahir

Each to their own!!

By *ilthyNightsCouple
39 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

You mean in person looking at each other? I'd say that's very rare in the general population, and fairly rare even on fab.

By *anandJCouple
39 weeks ago

Citywest

It’s very common when you are 13…

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan
39 weeks ago

Waterford

"You mean in person looking at each other? I'd say that's very rare in the general population, and fairly rare even on fab. "

Where as jerking off thinking about a woman you find attractive is probably common enough but if he interacts with with the couple regularly it's perhaps unwise

By *otass and scorpioCouple
39 weeks ago

limerick cork tipperary clare waterford

"You mean in person looking at each other? I'd say that's very rare in the general population, and fairly rare even on fab. "
lmao

By (user no longer on site)
39 weeks ago

"You mean in person looking at each other? I'd say that's very rare in the general population, and fairly rare even on fab. lmao "

You’d be surprised the offers you get on a Monday evening from silhouette profiles, who obviously can’t read, I kid you not

Post new Message to Thread