Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Socks on Socks off

Jump to newest

By *ikey2022Eire OP   Man
39 weeks ago

Clare

Always get a laugh at seeing pics of guys (mostly) with their socks on while getting head or in the act itself.

Thoughts?

Surely socks off ffs?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
39 weeks ago

somewhere

I can understand the socks on when its just a quicky with the jeans around the ankles

Other photo's on here of full sex with socks on with nothing else on...surely the socks should come off with the shoes

By *iny DelightWoman
39 weeks ago

City Centre

Just recently I left my socks on. We laughed, it happens in frenzied passionate moments. Granted there is no photo evidence thankfully.

I can't say it's the most seductive way to sell yourself on here while striking a pose in front of the camera, but hey, once they're clean.

By *electableicecreamMan
39 weeks ago

The West

"I can understand the socks on when its just a quicky with the jeans around the ankles

Other photo's on here of full sex with socks on with nothing else on...surely the socks should come off with the shoes "

How can you get traction on the sheets with socks on? Better off with shoes

By *chochamberWoman
39 weeks ago

Limerick

Stony grey soil of monaghan..... Must protect the tootsies from the cold.

By *electableicecreamMan
39 weeks ago

The West

"Stony grey soil of monaghan..... Must protect the tootsies from the cold. "

My poor clogged feet.

By (user no longer on site)
39 weeks ago

Socks on kinda looks ridiculous....but apparently wearing socks gives a harder more prolonged erection.... someone told me that before....let's Google it & see eh....

By *amsevenMan
39 weeks ago

cork

Just socks on look a bit silly to me. However I'm partial to wearing a pair of big boots myself

By *ergalMan
39 weeks ago

Wandering between the city and East Cork

Off

By *electableicecreamMan
39 weeks ago

The West

"Socks on kinda looks ridiculous....but apparently wearing socks gives a harder more prolonged erection.... someone told me that before....let's Google it & see eh...."

Flight socks maybe?

By (user no longer on site)
39 weeks ago

"Socks on kinda looks ridiculous....but apparently wearing socks gives a harder more prolonged erection.... someone told me that before....let's Google it & see eh....

Flight socks maybe?"

I looked it up....it's to do with blood flow & wearing socks increases it....so now there's a reason behind all the sock wearing naked men in action....

By *ikey2022Eire OP   Man
39 weeks ago

Clare

"Socks on kinda looks ridiculous....but apparently wearing socks gives a harder more prolonged erection.... someone told me that before....let's Google it & see eh....

Flight socks maybe?

I looked it up....it's to do with blood flow & wearing socks increases it....so now there's a reason behind all the sock wearing naked men in action.... "

Every days a school day eh...

By *electableicecreamMan
39 weeks ago

The West

Flight socks maybe?

I looked it up....it's to do with blood flow & wearing socks increases it....so now there's a reason behind all the sock wearing naked men in action.... "

It'll murder cock ring sales if this gets out.

By *elfastDMan
39 weeks ago

belfast

Flight socks maybe?

Who would have guessed it? All those men with pictures of socks on when having sex are the clever ones time for me to experiment with some dressing up in socks

By *og-ManMan
39 weeks ago

somewhere

So thats why wank socks are a thing

By *oghunter33Woman
39 weeks ago

on the hill NordWest of

Dunno why people are so obsessed this whole socks have to come off for sex. Seriously who cares in the heat of the moment? Are you really checking up if your partner has taken off the socks? What if not?

Anyhow as mention above, wearing socks can actually improve your sex life, women are more likely to cum and men can perform better.

Your body pumps the blood to where it's needed. If you've cold feed it'll increase the blood circulation to the feet which means less blood for your erection...

By *og-ManMan
39 weeks ago

somewhere

"Dunno why people are so obsessed this whole socks have to come off for sex. Seriously who cares in the heat of the moment? Are you really checking up if your partner has taken off the socks? What if not?

Anyhow as mention above, wearing socks can actually improve your sex life, women are more likely to cum and men can perform better.

Your body pumps the blood to where it's needed. If you've cold feed it'll increase the blood circulation to the feet which means less blood for your erection..."

Feck that I'm putting a heater on my feet

By *urvygingCouple
39 weeks ago

Lisburn

Omg socks off. It's a turn off for me!

By *ilverfox74Man
39 weeks ago

dublin offaly

Some do and some don’t.

One on here loves socks on. Each to their own. Doesn’t really matter. Once fun is had

Post new Message to Thread