Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What would it take?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
39 weeks ago

What would take for you to leave fab? .. I'm just wondering what would you make you remove your profike I thinking my fab journey is over

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *anandJCouple
39 weeks ago

Citywest

Why would you feel like that?

For us? Well.. we are comfortable here for now. But if fab would anyhow hinder our relationship we would be gone.

Reply privately

By *r_Insatiable666Man
39 weeks ago

Cork

"What would take for you to leave fab? .. I'm just wondering what would you make you remove your profike I thinking my fab journey is over "

What's got you so glum chum? I think I'd need to be starting a relationship to get off here, otherwise I'll just take breaks

Reply privately

By *panishRebelMan
39 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"What would take for you to leave fab? .. I'm just wondering what would you make you remove your profike I thinking my fab journey is over "

If it don't feel right, sit right, look right to you, then you probably know best.

I would leave for a woman if it was needed, if she needed it.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
39 weeks ago

To be honest it wouldn’t take very much at the moment. Plenty of fake profiles, nobody replies to private messages, forums threads aren’t great. Let’s just say like yourself op I’m bored with fab at this point.

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

I seem to spend more time on the naughty step. And im not sure what I said and they won't say when I ask .. I'm getting I'm afraid to chat on the forum incase I offend anyone

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

"I seem to spend more time on the naughty step. And im not sure what I said and they won't say when I ask .. I'm getting I'm afraid to chat on the forum incase I offend anyone "
just banter don’t take it personally

Reply privately

By *aptain Caveman41Man
39 weeks ago

Home

Well not a lot at the moment unfortunately my fab a fella Thursday brought a lot of abuse my way so I'm not in the best of Form on here

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

I've thought about it for a while but still unsure myself. I've done very little appart from socials, and the people I've met are great fun and a laugh, so the jury is still out there. If I met someone who wasnt into the scene and wanted to see where it lead, then yea I'd hide profile then after a while come back and delete if was going well

Reply privately

By *amson4DelilahCouple
39 weeks ago

ballina

To be fair it can be a complete head wreck but also a guilty pleasure.. but if it caused any conflict in our relationship then bye bye fab.

Reply privately

By *r_Insatiable666Man
39 weeks ago

Cork

"I seem to spend more time on the naughty step. And im not sure what I said and they won't say when I ask .. I'm getting I'm afraid to chat on the forum incase I offend anyone "

Some people come on forums especially looking for a fight, if somebody thinks they can behave that way with you, I'd reconsider whether they are worthy of your friendship.

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
39 weeks ago

somewhere

Lou....hide your profile

Take a break ....if you come back its still there waiting for you

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

Sorry for my spelling

Reply privately

By *panishRebelMan
39 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

Very sorry to read that Lou.

I always enjoy your contribution on fab.

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

"I seem to spend more time on the naughty step. And im not sure what I said and they won't say when I ask .. I'm getting I'm afraid to chat on the forum incase I offend anyone

Some people come on forums especially looking for a fight, if somebody thinks they can behave that way with you, I'd reconsider whether they are worthy of your friendship."

I would never look for a fight even if thou I'm a d12 classy lass .. I'm only here for a good time and a odd auld chat tea n choc hob nobs

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

So are we all done soon but the profiles on here that accused us of been fake and those that hunted with them

All we can say is why try stop people trying to get in too the community

Is there a clique maybe not but there is definitely an old bunch of friends that think and maybe they do control this site if you’re on here long enough

These people can see everything about you face pics the lot and if they don’t they know someone who does

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

I doubt you'd offend them intentionally so I would worry about it too much. As a previous comment has said some people just look for fights, but there'll always be one of them, unfortunately. Do what you feel is right. You can always come back again...

Reply privately

By *chochamberWoman
39 weeks ago

Limerick

I was on here before and left :

It's the usery nature of fab, the falseness that made me leave before. So many men want to call to your place, fuck you and leave,with no impact on them, their home, their reputation. I see the same patterns again... They think they are generous if they buy u a cup of tea, listen to your stories and want to glom onto your experiences, without opening themselves up to any risk.

My answer is male entitlement prompts me to leave.

Reply privately

By *entlemuleMan
39 weeks ago

all over Tipperary and the Midlands

You say what you feel is right. Don't worry about anyone else.

Reply privately

By *oxminxCouple
39 weeks ago

NaughtyVille *×* Laois

I think we all go through phases of love/hate with Fab. In the end it's the connections we make and enjoy which keep us engaged.

Clicking that delete profile button is a little like doing an email in anger, it's always best to save to draft and come back when calm x

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

"I seem to spend more time on the naughty step. And im not sure what I said and they won't say when I ask .. I'm getting I'm afraid to chat on the forum incase I offend anyone

Some people come on forums especially looking for a fight, if somebody thinks they can behave that way with you, I'd reconsider whether they are worthy of your friendship.

I would never look for a fight even if thou I'm a d12 classy lass .. I'm only here for a good time and a odd auld chat tea n choc hob nobs "

fike sake your fine..I am coffee

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

Only been on fab briefly but can see how it could knock someone, and can imagine it must be worse for women with the abuse they must get.

If you're feeling it's impacting you negatively, as someone suggested, hide your profile and take a step back for a while. No sense in letting it get you down Lou x

Reply privately

By *oxminxCouple
39 weeks ago

NaughtyVille *×* Laois

Please stay Lou...

It be cold without having you next door lol

Andy & Mel xx

Reply privately

By *erry cMan
39 weeks ago

Longford westmeath

I would never look for a fight even if thou I'm a d12 classy lass .. I'm only here for a good time and a odd auld chat tea n choc hob nobs "

lou u no I'm only new chatting on here love the banter and straight ans don't stop your journey till I get the tea and hob nobbs joking keep strong

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

Unfortunately it cam be toxic here and nothing happens but the wagons keep circling. Hide your profile and take a break.

Its all a fantasy here anyway

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
39 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

When I get bored enough from here I would probably leave.

Apart from that feck all really would make me leave I don't invest that much into fab that anything else would effect me enough to make me want to leave.

Reply privately

By *ingerrrrWoman
39 weeks ago

Meath

Lou, I’d your feeling like you should go just hide your profile and make a pact with yourself not to log on for a week to break the habit.

I decided 6 years ago I was done, sick of meeting and the bs etc and just stopped. Logged in a few times just to have a nosey but totally disengaged. I decided to come back earlier this year and I’m glad I did, it felt fresh and so did I. Met some great people and one in particular that’s turned out to be amazing.

So what’s right for you.

Best of luck.

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
39 weeks ago

Belfast

This place has only ever been a hobby and I've never taken it seriously.

I log in and out when I feel like it but there's not a whole lot that would get me to pack it in.

I've left in the past when others decided to drag me into their own personal drama but I find it really funny now that I'm living rent free in some people's heads and one of the plus points of using the forums is that it annoys them because I'm still here despite their best efforts.

My journey isn't done. I've just pulled over to admire the scenery.

Reply privately

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan
39 weeks ago

Midlands

Simple- if you meet someone who excites you, who you are looking forward to seeing. Someone who cares deeply for you. Someone who is open and transparent- Trust. Someone who treats you very well. Someone who goes above and beyond to make you feel special..

A fk is fun but it can be a cold and lonely existence too.

Reply privately

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan
39 weeks ago

Midlands

[Removed by poster at 01/10/23 08:05:14]

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

In the past, I deleted my profile when I got bored with Fab and open a new one when I thought I was missing something. I had a bad experience on my previous profile and Fab has never been the same for me since.

For months now, I keep my profile mainly hidden as I can't be bothered, therefore I feel my Fab journey is at an end as I only log in for a brief time now and don't meet at all, rarely reply to messages and rarely add to the forum now at all.

Reply privately

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
39 weeks ago

Tipperary

u get some reporting on here and then the owners take heed of it. Reporting over nothing the vast majority of time

Reply privately

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
39 weeks ago

kinkytown

We'll leave when we think it's not fun for us anymore.

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
39 weeks ago

on the hill NordWest of

To be sent occasionally on the naughty step (rightly or wrongly) is part of being a fab forumite, although it's annoying regard it as an honour.

Unfortunately there's occasionally some sad fucks who feel the need to report every slightly wonky thread or post. Just stick by the forum rules, be aware of and stay away from the trolls and shit stirrers and you should be grand.

Anyhow don't let your fab journey being spoiled by others. I find you rather refreshing on the forum, always cheerful. Like others said have a break, hide your profile and come back when the black hole that is fab sucks you back in.

And to answer your questions, I'll leave here when I feel my hunting days are over, but at the moment there's still some juice left.

Reply privately

By *electableicecreamMan
39 weeks ago

The West

I've been trying to figure out what would get you on the Naughty Step Lou because you post a lot but I've never seen you have a go at at anyone ever.

Every time I go on the Naughty Step I deserve it and wear it like a badge of honour.

The only thing I can think of that is that you use the forum as a chat room. I think it says it in your profile?

If someone had a bone to pick they might just be reporting you over and over again for too much off topic posting. I honestly can't think of anything else.

"Deliberate or malicious disruption of the forum

If you deliberately or maliciously try to interrupt everyone else's enjoyment of the forums, for example by trying to fill up the forum with your own content (just one example), it's not fair and we'll take action."

Take a break if you need it.

And to answer the question I will leave when fab isn't fulfilling my personal goals anymore.

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

Probably another man offering sexual favours ..I get 5 or 6 a week but I don't lean that way

Reply privately

By *amsevenMan
39 weeks ago

cork

If I fell down the table on guess the score thread I'm outta here.

Don't know you lou but the forums would be poorer without you

Reply privately

By *ikey2022EireMan
39 weeks ago

Clare

Wouldn't take much tbh.

It's kinda BS here tbf.

Most folk are in a clique and perhaps in the real world don't have much going on.

Abuse is hurled around at will also and creating a forum topic or replying seems to mean it's open season for abuse.

If it doesn't feel right maybe just hide the profile and take a break.

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
39 weeks ago

meath

If fab has begun to have a negative impact on your mental health then its definitely time to step back as that is something you have to protect. Just hide your profile and give yourself some time away until you feel strong enough again.

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

I think we'd leave when we've decided that we don't want to do this anymore.

I agree with Ice Cream regarding why you might be ending up on the naughty step frequently so maybe you could start your own daily chat thread - that way people can contribute to the thread if they want and you can chat on that thread til your hearts content I'm not saying either that you shouldn't contribute to other threads but have your own chat thread as an addition

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
39 weeks ago

meath

When you say that you have got a lot of forum bans surely you must have some idea why. Some people think that because they post daily and on every forum thread that they are contributing to what the forums are about. That is not the case at all. If the rules are broken, you get banned no matter how daft you think the reason is. That is how it works here.

Reply privately

By *anandJCouple
39 weeks ago

Citywest

When you hit the wall almost every time you move- maybe you are going in the wrong direction?

Cheer up girl.

Reply privately

By *llthewaysMan
39 weeks ago

Somewhere

You have to do what is right for you Lou, but I would miss you.

Personally I am only back from not logging on for a good while. Now I am pretty much logging in for the forums, no longer really trying to get meets.

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

If l found my soulmate I'd be gone..there would be absolutely no point in being here... unless my soulmate was into everything here

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

"I was on here before and left :

It's the usery nature of fab, the falseness that made me leave before. So many men want to call to your place, fuck you and leave,with no impact on them, their home, their reputation. I see the same patterns again... They think they are generous if they buy u a cup of tea, listen to your stories and want to glom onto your experiences, without opening themselves up to any risk.

My answer is male entitlement prompts me to leave. "

Not all guys have a ..as you say...a " male entitlement " ...they really don't...

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

Don't sweat the small stuff Lou, l got a 48hr ban cause l simply told a couple the truth, they started a thread on the forums , l told what l thought was the truth to them on the forum and got banned for it and like you l wasn't told why ..just banned..

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

Don't sweat the small stuff Lou, l got a 48hr ban cause l simply told a couple the truth, they started a thread on the forums , l told what l thought was the truth to them on the forum and got banned for it and like you l wasn't told why ..just banned.. "

I know it's very annoying when you don't get a reply back saying why you get a 40hr ban, I'm getting to the stage I'm afraid to say anything incase I offend anyone and its not in me to upset anyone, I love chatting on the forum get some laughs great banter, I was banned 3 times last month think I'm safer keeping my mouth shut lol

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
39 weeks ago

Belfast

One reason for getting a ban is talking about getting a ban. That is also against the rules so there could be more to follow.

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
39 weeks ago

meath

Don't sweat the small stuff Lou, l got a 48hr ban cause l simply told a couple the truth, they started a thread on the forums , l told what l thought was the truth to them on the forum and got banned for it and like you l wasn't told why ..just banned..

I know it's very annoying when you don't get a reply back saying why you get a 40hr ban, I'm getting to the stage I'm afraid to say anything incase I offend anyone and its not in me to upset anyone, I love chatting on the forum get some laughs great banter, I was banned 3 times last month think I'm safer keeping my mouth shut lol"

Have you no idea why at all ?

Anytime I have been banned I knew why.

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
39 weeks ago

meath

Also maybe listen to what other posters have told you here. I know sometimes not everyone wants to hear the truth but it could help you.

Reply privately

By *electableicecreamMan
39 weeks ago

The West

"One reason for getting a ban is talking about getting a ban. That is also against the rules so there could be more to follow. "

I can't find that anywhere in the forum rules.

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

Excuse my naivety, but surely you can only get a ban if someone reports you. It would take an army to read every forum post across fab everyday

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
39 weeks ago

Belfast

"One reason for getting a ban is talking about getting a ban. That is also against the rules so there could be more to follow.

"

There are many many examples of it over the years.

Reply privately

By *electableicecreamMan
39 weeks ago

The West

"Excuse my naivety, but surely you can only get a ban if someone reports you. It would take an army to read every forum post across fab everyday "

Bingo.

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
39 weeks ago

meath

"Excuse my naivety, but surely you can only get a ban if someone reports you. It would take an army to read every forum post across fab everyday "

Yes someone would have to report you to draw attention to the rule break. It is down to the mods to say whether it warrants a ban or not.

Reply privately

By *r_Insatiable666Man
39 weeks ago

Cork

"One reason for getting a ban is talking about getting a ban. That is also against the rules so there could be more to follow.

"

It's like the rule for fight club, you don't talk about it.

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
39 weeks ago

somewhere

"

It does say not to post messages to the forums

I'd imagine that catches people saying they got a ban

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
39 weeks ago

somewhere

Id imagine mods have a look at threads and that's why it can take a while before some posts get posted but deleted hours later if no one has reported it

Private messages between 2 people can also get you banned

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
39 weeks ago

Belfast

"

It probably comes under the part about not using the forums to dispute admin or mod decisions.

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
39 weeks ago

meath

"Excuse my naivety, but surely you can only get a ban if someone reports you. It would take an army to read every forum post across fab everyday

Id imagine mods have a look at threads and that's why it can take a while before some posts get posted but deleted hours later if no one has reported it

Private messages between 2 people can also get you banned "

How is that?

Reply privately

By *electableicecreamMan
39 weeks ago

The West

It does say not to post messages to the forums

I'd imagine that catches people saying they got a ban "

Maybe this one?

"Disputing admin or moderator decisions

The mods and site admin are all volunteers who try and keep the site safe. If you think they've made a specific mistake (and we accept that mistakes or mis-judgements do happen), the forum isn't the place to discuss it. Please contact Admin directly and we'll review and make right. If you have general feedback on site moderation or administration, you can post it to the site feedback forum but please ensure it's constructive criticism not personal critisim."

That reads more like that complaining about being banned or disputing the reasons for it on forum will break the rule.

Surely simply mentioning one had a ban can't get you banned again?

Reply privately

By *eth TVTV/TS
39 weeks ago

Mid Meath

I don’t know if it’s similar to FB but on there a reported post on pages and groups brings an admin immediately to the offensive post, where they can look and act as they see fit.

Saves you time in having to site and read everything all day long but you can miss the context. Plus the more your post is reported the more their logarithms are going to set against you.

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
39 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hi op

Maybe if you did the honourable thing got down on one knee and proposed to me

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
39 weeks ago

Mayfair

I suppose if I was permanently cast out of the Fåb Forum and into the void I would seriously consider leaving.

Reply privately

By *icko48Man
39 weeks ago

dublin

Stick with it Lou

U have great profile and verifs

So u are doing something right

Ignore the agitators and keyboard tosses xxx

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
39 weeks ago

meath

"Stick with it Lou

"

I don't think you can actually describe anyone on this thread as agitators or keyboard tosses. She asked for opinions and advice and that is what she got.

Reply privately

By *icko48Man
39 weeks ago

dublin

"Stick with it Lou

I don't think you can actually describe anyone on this thread as agitators or keyboard tosses. She asked for opinions and advice and that is what she got. "

I gave an opinion

The agitators and tossets are in the minority

And only a few of them

If the lady has a problem

Let her tell me

This is about her

Reply privately

By *r_Insatiable666Man
39 weeks ago

Cork

"Stick with it Lou

I don't think you can actually describe anyone on this thread as agitators or keyboard tosses. She asked for opinions and advice and that is what she got. "

I don't think he meant on this thread specifically, people can sometimes be hostile on the forums. I'm glad I've never had a bad case like that

Reply privately

By *icko48Man
39 weeks ago

dublin

"Stick with it Lou

I don't think you can actually describe anyone on this thread as agitators or keyboard tosses. She asked for opinions and advice and that is what she got.

I don't think he meant on this thread specifically, people can sometimes be hostile on the forums. I'm glad I've never had a bad case like that"

Fair enough neither have i

Men get less hassle I think

Which is unfair

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

see Lou don’t go I still want to see ur bucket

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
39 weeks ago

meath

"Stick with it Lou

I don't think you can actually describe anyone on this thread as agitators or keyboard tosses. She asked for opinions and advice and that is what she got. I gave an opinion

And only a few of them

Let her tell me

This is about her

"

Let her tell you

Its a public forum here. Once a thread is opened then all aspects of advice will come your way. Even the advice you don't want to hear.

I wonder if the white knights on the this thread would support men starting a similar thread. I think not

Reply privately

By *r_Insatiable666Man
39 weeks ago

Cork

"Stick with it Lou

I don't think you can actually describe anyone on this thread as agitators or keyboard tosses. She asked for opinions and advice and that is what she got. I gave an opinion

And only a few of them

Let her tell me

This is about her

Let her tell you

Its a public forum here. Once a thread is opened then all aspects of advice will come your way. Even the advice you don't want to hear.

I wonder if the white knights on the this thread would support men starting a similar thread. I think not "

Double standards aren't new on here tbf, but I remember posting about leaving once before and I got decent support on the forums, in my pms, not so much.

Reply privately

By *icko48Man
39 weeks ago

dublin

I would support anyone regardless of gender

I am bi guy also on fabguys

If a person was upset

And I could help or support

I would

Reply privately

By *adger BrocMan
39 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Ah geeez Lou. I was only off here for a few hours and I come back on to all of this.

Firstly, as a fellow occupier of the naughty step, I have to say its not the most uncomfortable place to sit and reflect for a while. Probably far more comfortable than a seat on the high horse that some on here occupy.

I have not seen everything you have ever posted on here but what I have seen has always been kind and respectful of others. I dont think I have ever seen you stray off topic or be deliberately disruptive on a thread.

People who post on here need to remember that it is an open forum and that they have to accept all contributions as long as they are not abusive or outside the forum rules.

Possessing a big heart, as you do is far more commendable than having a small mind like those that may gave reported you.

Rise above it lovely Lou and swing high in your own inimitable style.

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

"Ah geeez Lou. I was only off here for a few hours and I come back on to all of this.

Firstly, as a fellow occupier of the naughty step, I have to say its not the most uncomfortable place to sit and reflect for a while. Probably far more comfortable than a seat on the high horse that some on here occupy.

I have not seen everything you have ever posted on here but what I have seen has always been kind and respectful of others. I dont think I have ever seen you stray off topic or be deliberately disruptive on a thread.

People who post on here need to remember that it is an open forum and that they have to accept all contributions as long as they are not abusive or outside the forum rules.

Possessing a big heart, as you do is far more commendable than having a small mind like those that may gave reported you.

"

You’re right a sound person

Reply privately

By *on Juan the MADridMan
39 weeks ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

I stay in fabs because I still can attract some attention in regular clubs, I will quit in fabs if that stop happening.

Reply privately

By *rish_GuyMan
39 weeks ago

Foxford

"Ah geeez Lou. I was only off here for a few hours and I come back on to all of this.

You’re right a sound person "

Ya, exactly.

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

76 that’s one more than 755555 if that doesn’t tell you you’re hot nothing will night Lou

Reply privately

By *astelloWoman
39 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Take a break, hide profile and come back when you feel ready. Getting banned without a reason is ridiculous. Surely you have right to reply.

Reply privately

By *electableicecreamMan
39 weeks ago

The West

"Take a break, hide profile and come back when you feel ready. Getting banned without a reason is ridiculous. Surely you have right to reply.

"

Not being given a reason seems to be fairly ubiquitous but the forum rules are pretty short and it's usually easy enough to know which post is the one brought down the hammer.

Reply privately

By *electableicecreamMan
39 weeks ago

The West

You do get a message from admin stating which rule you broke.

What you don't get is a reply if you question it. I've never questioned mine but that's what the craic seems to be.

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

"Take a break, hide profile and come back when you feel ready. Getting banned without a reason is ridiculous. Surely you have right to reply.

"

You probably do but sometimes it’s unfair you can’t use c.ke but ya can use some others like if you have a wife then I’m shocked and if you have then she obviously doesn’t know you’re on here

Waaaahaaaa grow the fook up

When comedians come on and try back up the people that have their hand up there hole bosco style then we all need to have a look night Lou

Stay Lou fuck um and captain caveman keep you’re thread going too

Reply privately

By *arbhbeagMan
39 weeks ago

Glenties

"

Sorry, to interrupt the tread. I’m a Blue eyed Sophisticated saphiophile from the Wild West and Id love to connect with you Castello . Míle buíochas ??

Reply privately

By *leasurer77Man
39 weeks ago

Athlone

I've found some of what I came here for so I prefer to escape too. It's a terrible indictment of fab that one of the greats wants to leave. Don't go Lou

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

Hopefully she won’t go stick with us girl

Reply privately

By *erry cMan
39 weeks ago

Longford westmeath

I know it's very annoying when you don't get a reply back saying why you get a 40hr ban, I'm getting to the stage I'm afraid to say anything incase I offend anyone and its not in me to upset anyone, I love chatting on the forum get some laughs great banter, I was banned 3 times last month think I'm safer keeping my mouth shut lol"

Reply privately

By *erry cMan
39 weeks ago

Longford westmeath

not much good to me if your mouth is shut

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

but wait....I just got here, haha!

I think it depends, if I found someone here chances are we would explore here together rather than leave.

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

A stable of sexy people that wanted to play together.

I'm here because of variety, if I could find like minded people elsewhere I would.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

39 weeks ago

O o O oo

"

Yes someone would have to report you to draw attention to the rule break. "

Mods read the forum in their spare time. A ban doesn't have to come from a report.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

39 weeks ago

O o O oo

For info, if someone is reported, it isn't an automatic ban. You will only get a ban if YOU actually type something that breaks rules

Talking / complaining about bans on the forum comes under the disputing a mods decision rule. If you want to dispute a ban you need to ask Admin from the contact link. If they think it is the wrong ban they will lift it for you.If you don't hear anything back then they will think your ban is the right one.

If you need some idea of what you were banned for, check the reason on the mail and then see which of your posts have been removed and it will give you a good idea of what they ban was for.

Reply privately