By *ec2040 OP   Man
41 weeks ago

city

Long shot but anyone there tonight?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adhatter and coCouple
41 weeks ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

Hundred's of free loaders there,,maybe a few for hire allegedly.

By (user no longer on site)
41 weeks ago

Lovely hotel was at a wedding there few years ago, but I think it's closed now for refugees I may be wrong that's what I heard

By *amson4DelilahCouple
40 weeks ago

ballina

"Lovely hotel was at a wedding there few years ago, but I think it's closed now for refugees I may be wrong that's what I heard "

The house hotel is still open for business it's the new ine beside it that is housing refugees now..

But the house hotel is lovely...

40 weeks ago

"Lovely hotel was at a wedding there few years ago, but I think it's closed now for refugees I may be wrong that's what I heard

The house hotel is still open for business it's the new ine beside it that is housing refugees now..

But the house hotel is lovely... "

It sure is lovely I'm glad it's still open.. my lads loved playing crazy golf in the front while I chilled out in the bar.. joking lol

By *r_Insatiable666Man
40 weeks ago

Cork

"Lovely hotel was at a wedding there few years ago, but I think it's closed now for refugees I may be wrong that's what I heard

It sure is lovely I'm glad it's still open.. my lads loved playing crazy golf in the front while I chilled out in the bar.. joking lol"

You ever go in there for a breafy?

40 weeks ago

It sure is lovely I'm glad it's still open.. my lads loved playing crazy golf in the front while I chilled out in the bar.. joking lol

You ever go in there for a breafy? "

Yes

By *r_Insatiable666Man
40 weeks ago

Cork

Yes "

What a lucky man, I thought you were going to sleep?

40 weeks ago

Yes

"

I am

By *r_Insatiable666Man
40 weeks ago

Cork

Yes

I am "

Please don't, keep me company

I hear I'm not the worst to talk to

Post new Message to Thread