By *igkidexy OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Dublin

How it go was it bad mistake

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
41 weeks ago

A no show ...drove in the morning ,as she said it suited her better, drove for over an hour and ..zilch...el Zippo...nothing ...

Reply privately

41 weeks ago

Apart from a couple of social meets which were an instant "no" on greeting them but then having to spend an hour making polite conversation, never had a "bad" meet.

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"A no show ...drove in the morning ,as she said it suited her better, drove for over an hour and ..zilch...el Zippo...nothing ... "

sorry to hear that. that's upsetting

Reply privately

By *ioandPabloCouple
40 weeks ago

Mullingar

[Removed by poster at 24/09/23 02:23:50]

Reply privately

By *ioandPabloCouple
40 weeks ago

Mullingar

We've had lads try to finesse boundaries and get around our rules. It can be quite tainting and a bit of a let down... especially when a meet is going so well or you click and then they blatantly try to not wear a condom or just want to do something that's not in our comforts. Safe to say we've never verified anyone who has pulled any stunts or crossed any lines.

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Met a women who hadn't showered in at least 3 days. Her underwear had a pant stain in it. I regretted it as soon as I took her panties off. My dick was just soft immediately. Never in my life have I seen such a dirty woman. Pussy smelt like catfish. I had to do a quickie with a condom of course and I ran home. Never again!

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"Met a women who hadn't showered in at least 3 days. Her underwear had a pant stain in it. I regretted it as soon as I took her panties off. My dick was just soft immediately. Never in my life have I seen such a dirty woman. Pussy smelt like catfish. I had to do a quickie with a condom of course and I ran home. Never again! "

Had similar a few weeks back, went to wash my hands after and not so much as a bar of soap in sight. Too polite for my own good I stuck around for a chat so as not to offend her, bolted once she seemed ready for a second round. Couldn't get home and into the shower quick enough.

Reply privately

By *adforsexMan
40 weeks ago

Santry

"Met a women who hadn't showered in at least 3 days. Her underwear had a pant stain in it. I regretted it as soon as I took her panties off. My dick was just soft immediately. Never in my life have I seen such a dirty woman. Pussy smelt like catfish. I had to do a quickie with a condom of course and I ran home. Never again!

Had similar a few weeks back, went to wash my hands after and not so much as a bar of soap in sight. Too polite for my own good I stuck around for a chat so as not to offend her, bolted once she seemed ready for a second round. Couldn't get home and into the shower quick enough. "

was it same women lol

Reply privately

By *osyRedLipsWoman
40 weeks ago

Kildare

I won't say what the actual worst was because he posts on the forums. Bit when I first started on Fab I was soooo naive went 3 hours across the country to meet guy. I booked hotel which I didn't mind but he kept insisting he would pay me back. The sex was dreadful he kept trying to take condom off. Then he said he's popping out to take out money to pay for hotel. I decided to put something even sexier on while i was waiting for his return in the hope it might cure his flagging erection. Sitting in a hotel room clad in pvc and leather boots waiting. Did he return Nope he never came back! I can only presume he waz attached. I was very close to leaving Fab but I stuck with it.

Reply privately

By *igkidexy OP   Man
40 weeks ago

Dublin

"I won't say what the actual worst was because he posts on the forums. Bit when I first started on Fab I was soooo naive went 3 hours across the country to meet guy. I booked hotel which I didn't mind but he kept insisting he would pay me back. The sex was dreadful he kept trying to take condom off. Then he said he's popping out to take out money to pay for hotel. I decided to put something even sexier on while i was waiting for his return in the hope it might cure his flagging erection. Sitting in a hotel room clad in pvc and leather boots waiting. Did he return Nope he never came back! I can only presume he waz attached. I was very close to leaving Fab but I stuck with it. "

Such a nob head he was

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"I won't say what the actual worst was because he posts on the forums. Bit when I first started on Fab I was soooo naive went 3 hours across the country to meet guy. I booked hotel which I didn't mind but he kept insisting he would pay me back. The sex was dreadful he kept trying to take condom off. Then he said he's popping out to take out money to pay for hotel. I decided to put something even sexier on while i was waiting for his return in the hope it might cure his flagging erection. Sitting in a hotel room clad in pvc and leather boots waiting. Did he return Nope he never came back! I can only presume he waz attached. I was very close to leaving Fab but I stuck with it. "

That's fucked up and it's not even your worst

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Yet again, I have to wonder what the absolute fuck is wrong with people

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"Met a women who hadn't showered in at least 3 days. Her underwear had a pant stain in it. I regretted it as soon as I took her panties off. My dick was just soft immediately. Never in my life have I seen such a dirty woman. Pussy smelt like catfish. I had to do a quickie with a condom of course and I ran home. Never again!

Had similar a few weeks back, went to wash my hands after and not so much as a bar of soap in sight. Too polite for my own good I stuck around for a chat so as not to offend her, bolted once she seemed ready for a second round. Couldn't get home and into the shower quick enough. was it same women lol "

Haha, if we're talking dead catfish then could well be yeah

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

I went to a guys appartment. The meet consisted of a few kisses, clothes off, sex, shower and 'I need to be in work in 20 minutes'

There was me lying there waiting for it to start

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Had two where the pictures didn't quite match the person. The excitement and anticipation is normally enough to carry you through but I would never return. I suppose you learn that some people take excellent pictures.

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

It's a bit concerning that people carry on and have sex anyway in some of these circumstances

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
40 weeks ago

somewhere

Well done some of the men because even without having sex for years I would have got dressed and left or puked all over their fannies..

Reply privately

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
40 weeks ago

kinkytown

Met for a coffee. He had got me one before I got there (I don't drink coffee) kept trying to get me to go to his car. Asked me a million times if jay knew I was there (dumb question as jay knows about any kind of meet I have)

Basically annoyed me so made my excuses and left. Asked did I need a lift. I politely refused and said I had some things to get in the area. Hid in a shop for about 15 minutes and when I went back out could see him driving around the carpark looking intobshop fronts

Dee

Reply privately

By *abrielle43Woman
40 weeks ago

Kildare

Have had a couple of meets where they've cum during foreplay and got embarrassed and left. Doesn't bother me, just bit disappointing

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"Met for a coffee. He had got me one before I got there (I don't drink coffee) kept trying to get me to go to his car. Asked me a million times if jay knew I was there (dumb question as jay knows about any kind of meet I have)

Basically annoyed me so made my excuses and left. Asked did I need a lift. I politely refused and said I had some things to get in the area. Hid in a shop for about 15 minutes and when I went back out could see him driving around the carpark looking intobshop fronts

Dee"

That's kinda Scary, imagine what was in the coffee

Reply privately

By *panishRebelMan
40 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

That's a bad one.

Ouch.

Glad you stuck with things though.

Reply privately

By *panishRebelMan
40 weeks ago

"Met for a coffee. He had got me one before I got there (I don't drink coffee) kept trying to get me to go to his car. Asked me a million times if jay knew I was there (dumb question as jay knows about any kind of meet I have)

Dee

That's kinda Scary, imagine what was in the coffee "

That kind of carry on makes me angry. You did well to hide.

Reply privately

By *inkyfuck2023Man
40 weeks ago

Melbourne

"Have had a couple of meets where they've cum during foreplay and got embarrassed and left. Doesn't bother me, just bit disappointing "

I suppose you can take that as a compliment haha

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"Have had a couple of meets where they've cum during foreplay and got embarrassed and left. Doesn't bother me, just bit disappointing "

The poor past/future partners of these men

Reply privately

By *electableicecreamMan
40 weeks ago

The West

"Well done some of the men because even without having sex for years I would have got dressed and left or puked all over their fannies..

"

Crying here

Reply privately

By *s LollyWoman
40 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Got chatting to someone in the lead up to an Social M&G few months ago, he was to share the hotel with on the Sat night on the day got a message he was playing soccer and broke a few ribs and couldn't attend, hotel was very expensive so got stung for it..A week or so later he message to ask could he make it up to me with two nights in a hotel in Buncrana when his ribs healed, six weeks later after lot's of chat i head to Donegal for the few days im in Carlow so it's over a 4hr drive and he's travelling from Tyrone, both of us to arrive at 4pm i arrive and he messaged to say be near 6 before he can get there so stupidly i put the room on my card and waiting and waiting he finally rocks up at 9.30pm being with him was like he was on a time schedule, he made some half ass excuse he had to go home after about 2hrs but promised he'd be back the next morning as we had two nights booked and he'd get cash to pay half, sent a few messages the next morning never heard anything back till near 6pm saying he wasn't feeling well and won't be back...never heard from him again and got stung for a very expensive hotel yet again

Reply privately

By *panishRebelMan
40 weeks ago

"Got chatting to someone in the lead up to an Social M&G few months ago, he was to share the hotel with on the Sat night on the day got a message he was playing soccer and broke a few ribs and couldn't attend, hotel was very expensive so got stung for it..A week or so later he message to ask could he make it up to me with two nights in a hotel in Buncrana when his ribs healed, six weeks later after lot's of chat i head to Donegal for the few days im in Carlow so it's over a 4hr drive and he's travelling from Tyrone, both of us to arrive at 4pm i arrive and he messaged to say be near 6 before he can get there so stupidly i put the room on my card and waiting and waiting he finally rocks up at 9.30pm being with him was like he was on a time schedule, he made some half ass excuse he had to go home after about 2hrs but promised he'd be back the next morning as we had two nights booked and he'd get cash to pay half, sent a few messages the next morning never heard anything back till near 6pm saying he wasn't feeling well and won't be back...never heard from him again and got stung for a very expensive hotel yet again "

That's scam worthy. Feck.

Reply privately

By *osyRedLipsWoman
40 weeks ago

Kildare

"Got chatting to someone in the lead up to an Social M&G few months ago, he was to share the hotel with on the Sat night on the day got a message he was playing soccer and broke a few ribs and couldn't attend, hotel was very expensive so got stung for it..A week or so later he message to ask could he make it up to me with two nights in a hotel in Buncrana when his ribs healed, six weeks later after lot's of chat i head to Donegal for the few days im in Carlow so it's over a 4hr drive and he's travelling from Tyrone, both of us to arrive at 4pm i arrive and he messaged to say be near 6 before he can get there so stupidly i put the room on my card and waiting and waiting he finally rocks up at 9.30pm being with him was like he was on a time schedule, he made some half ass excuse he had to go home after about 2hrs but promised he'd be back the next morning as we had two nights booked and he'd get cash to pay half, sent a few messages the next morning never heard anything back till near 6pm saying he wasn't feeling well and won't be back...never heard from him again and got stung for a very expensive hotel yet again "

That totally fucking sucks had it happen to be twice in a row when I was naive and new on Fab. Waited until I checked into hotel and paid then they come up with bullshit excuses for not being able to come leaving me with the bill. Second time I had a free upgrade to the Honeymoon suite so I spent a night alone in my four poster bed with my wand and Supermacs for company. Thankfully the amazing men on Fab who I have met since makes up for these fuckwits

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

some real dickheads out there

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Dickheads

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Snap

Reply privately

By *s LollyWoman
40 weeks ago

What made it worse id a hotel booked for myself in Derry on the Mon night and the money he'd to give me was to cover that hotel, id to ask the ex to Revolut me money on the Tue morning for petrol to get home

Reply privately

By *scouple07Couple
40 weeks ago

louth, Ireland

We organised to meet a male who stated on his profile he was over 6ft and a BBC (his own words) we arranged to meet up for a social drink to see if we clicked for potentially having some fun

When he arrived this over 6ft bloke was actually 5ft 9 at best, we was at the bar so ordered the round of drinks

As we sat down he sat next to Mrs gs while Mr gs was opposite, as we was chatting he was speaking so low Mrs gs could barely hear him never-ending Mr

A couple of drinks in where hadn't offered to buy a drink (not that important really) we decided to call it a night as he really wasn't intriguing Mrs gs, so we left him and went to another bar

Not even 5 mins later he walks in to bar and sits by us again, this time he wasn't offered a drink

Reply privately

By *igkidexy OP   Man
40 weeks ago

Dublin

"We organised to meet a male who stated on his profile he was over 6ft and a BBC (his own words) we arranged to meet up for a social drink to see if we clicked for potentially having some fun

When he arrived this over 6ft bloke was actually 5ft 9 at best, we was at the bar so ordered the round of drinks

As we sat down he sat next to Mrs gs while Mr gs was opposite, as we was chatting he was speaking so low Mrs gs could barely hear him never-ending Mr

A couple of drinks in where hadn't offered to buy a drink (not that important really) we decided to call it a night as he really wasn't intriguing Mrs gs, so we left him and went to another bar

Not even 5 mins later he walks in to bar and sits by us again, this time he wasn't offered a drink "

Should told him go away

Reply privately

By *ofusplusCouple
40 weeks ago

Limerick

"Got chatting to someone in the lead up to an Social M&G few months ago, he was to share the hotel with on the Sat night on the day got a message he was playing soccer and broke a few ribs and couldn't attend, hotel was very expensive so got stung for it..A week or so later he message to ask could he make it up to me with two nights in a hotel in Buncrana when his ribs healed, six weeks later after lot's of chat i head to Donegal for the few days im in Carlow so it's over a 4hr drive and he's travelling from Tyrone, both of us to arrive at 4pm i arrive and he messaged to say be near 6 before he can get there so stupidly i put the room on my card and waiting and waiting he finally rocks up at 9.30pm being with him was like he was on a time schedule, he made some half ass excuse he had to go home after about 2hrs but promised he'd be back the next morning as we had two nights booked and he'd get cash to pay half, sent a few messages the next morning never heard anything back till near 6pm saying he wasn't feeling well and won't be back...never heard from him again and got stung for a very expensive hotel yet again

That totally fucking sucks had it happen to be twice in a row when I was naive and new on Fab. Waited until I checked into hotel and paid then they come up with bullshit excuses for not being able to come leaving me with the bill. Second time I had a free upgrade to the Honeymoon suite so I spent a night alone in my four poster bed with my wand and Supermacs for company. Thankfully the amazing men on Fab who I have met since makes up for these fuckwits "

... and that lads is why many people prefer to go to socials/parties rather than hotel rooms because they meet reliable, vetted Fabbers and can have fun in safe spaces.

Assholes

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"I went to a guys appartment. The meet consisted of a few kisses, clothes off, sex, shower and 'I need to be in work in 20 minutes'

There was me lying there waiting for it to start

Ohh ..no good. Probably better to meet prior to that and connect more. I think then you ll have a more clear idea if you want to meet for sex

"

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

This is just so bad...i cant imagine people doing this. Well you can honestly say that maybe you are not into meeting or.having sex . But to make other pay amd travel so much is just nasty

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

The only ‘bad’ meet (nothing compared to some here) was that I arrived to her house and it was freezing cold and she was even colder, physically, I literally shrivelled back up inside myself.

Reply privately

By *electableicecreamMan
40 weeks ago

The West

I had a coffee meet recently where the person I met sat talking about about how bad things were with her fwb until her phone went off and she spent the next ten minutes working while I waited.

She then explained that she had no work life balance and usually worked until bed time.

I politely said that if she couldn't give me her attention for the length of time it takes to drink a coffee I didn't think we'd be a good match.

She stormed out. I paid.

Reply privately

By *ealmc1973Man
40 weeks ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

"A no show ...drove in the morning ,as she said it suited her better, drove for over an hour and ..zilch...el Zippo...nothing ... "

Yep, the worst meets are those, which never happened.

As it says in many profiles 'too many time wasters on here...'

I do seldom meets, but if I do....I, fcking, do. Even if it is to find out, that there's no spark. No harm in that

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Soft swing couples !!

Use you usually to pleasure one or both parties then feck off and ride each other.

Leave you there. Ladies and lads any time you are planning play with more than one person always clearly communicate exactly what’s gonna happen and make sure your desires are communicated and met during the meet.

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

On a previous profile..

Met a young guy, early 20s, in his apartment. Great time with him but his house mates and some friends came while I was there.

Had a serious walk of shame when leaving the place. Hotel meets from then on.

Reply privately

By *liver ThomasMan
40 weeks ago

Drogheda

"It's a bit concerning that people carry on and have sex anyway in some of these circumstances "

This

Reply privately

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan
40 weeks ago

Midlands

"I had a coffee meet recently where the person I met sat talking about about how bad things were with her fwb until her phone went off and she spent the next ten minutes working while I waited.

She then explained that she had no work life balance and usually worked until bed time.

I politely said that if she couldn't give me her attention for the length of time it takes to drink a coffee I didn't think we'd be a good match.

She stormed out. I paid."

Had that happen too. She was obnoxious and selfish and supper aggressive in person. Told me how lucky I was to meet and all she fkd etc. I told her she spent more time looking at the ceiling than Michaelagelo. Stopped the waitress as she passed by. Cheque please. Good luck.

Reply privately

By *otownkid1967Man
40 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Had been speaking to a lady for a couple of weeks, met for a coffee and arranged a meet at her place. Rang to make sure it was going ahead. She said yes but could I bring 20 cigs, a couple of bottles of wine and a take away as she was on the lash with her mate. Needless to say I didn't go.

Reply privately

By *kblueeyesCouple
40 weeks ago

kilkenny

Beginning of fab journey was messaging a nice guy saw pics all good , we were running a few minutes late on route asked a guy where pub was we were meeting he told us , 2 minutes ltr same guy rocked up to our meet nothing like his pics probably 15 yrs different and smoker said non on his profile

Anyway he was a laugh so after a few drinks headed back to hotel them we noticed really bad stale b o off him we asked if he would like a shower to freshen up which he declined, then proceeded to say he would have to stay as he had no where booked .

He continued to fart quite loudly regularly and then we just asked him to leave said we weren't feeling it.

And so on our profile if you don't resemble your pics , if you don't dress and smell nice goodbye !!

May I add he continued to message so we blocked

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

There is some real classy people about, farting, ffs

Reply privately

By * la carteCouple
40 weeks ago

Dublin

"It's a bit concerning that people carry on and have sex anyway in some of these circumstances

This "

Words fail me reading this thread - for a myriad of reasons I best not go into

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"I had a coffee meet recently where the person I met sat talking about about how bad things were with her fwb until her phone went off and she spent the next ten minutes working while I waited.

She stormed out. I paid."

I think I chatted with her before she says she works from morning till night has no work life balance etc..I didn't make it as far as a meet though..no harm by the sounds of it

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
40 weeks ago

Belfast

I've told my story here often enough so I won't bore anyone with it now.

It was my very first fab meet nearly 8 years ago and I left after being physically assaulted by a woman as part of her kink.

It taught me that some people on here are just complete loons and also how vital communication is before any meet.

I learned my lesson that day and haven't had a bad meet since.

Reply privately

By *ackieboy610Man
40 weeks ago

Parts Unknown

I met a girl in Dublin a few years back, been chatting for ages, video calls etc…. Really clicking, we arranged to meet in a hotel for drinks and we had arranged to spend the night together if drinks went well, they went very well and I booked us into a suite in the hotel, really flashy and expensive as I wanted to have an amazing night. Anyway we’re fooling around with foreplay when her phone buzzes, she checks it and says her flatmate has locked herself out and she needs her key. She puts her clothes on and says she’ll be back in 5 mins, she was meeting her friend outside to give her the key. 15 mins go by and there’s no sign of her coming back so I ring her, no answer, sent her a couple of texts to see if she was ok, blankety blank!! Vanished into thin air and took my wallet with her lol

Really shook me for a while after.

Reply privately

By *s LollyWoman
40 weeks ago

"I met a girl in Dublin a few years back, been chatting for ages, video calls etc…. Really clicking, we arranged to meet in a hotel for drinks and we had arranged to spend the night together if drinks went well, they went very well and I booked us into a suite in the hotel, really flashy and expensive as I wanted to have an amazing night. Anyway we’re fooling around with foreplay when her phone buzzes, she checks it and says her flatmate has locked herself out and she needs her key. She puts her clothes on and says she’ll be back in 5 mins, she was meeting her friend outside to give her the key. 15 mins go by and there’s no sign of her coming back so I ring her, no answer, sent her a couple of texts to see if she was ok, blankety blank!! Vanished into thin air and took my wallet with her lol

Really shook me for a while after."

Fuck that's mental

Reply privately

By *he wanerding bullMan
40 weeks ago

cavan

"I met a girl in Dublin a few years back, been chatting for ages, video calls etc…. Really clicking, we arranged to meet in a hotel for drinks and we had arranged to spend the night together if drinks went well, they went very well and I booked us into a suite in the hotel, really flashy and expensive as I wanted to have an amazing night. Anyway we’re fooling around with foreplay when her phone buzzes, she checks it and says her flatmate has locked herself out and she needs her key. She puts her clothes on and says she’ll be back in 5 mins, she was meeting her friend outside to give her the key. 15 mins go by and there’s no sign of her coming back so I ring her, no answer, sent her a couple of texts to see if she was ok, blankety blank!! Vanished into thin air and took my wallet with her lol

Never trust a dub

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
40 weeks ago

somewhere

I think someone posted recently about a woman on fab robbing a wallet while he was in the bathroom in the hotel

Reply privately

By *ealcoupleCouple
40 weeks ago

Wow! Sorry to hear that happened to you.

Reply privately

By *ackieboy610Man
40 weeks ago

Parts Unknown

[Removed by poster at 24/09/23 21:20:47]

Reply privately

By *ackieboy610Man
40 weeks ago

Parts Unknown

Really shook me for a while after.

Never trust a dub "

Reply privately

By *ackieboy610Man
40 weeks ago

Parts Unknown

"Wow! Sorry to hear that happened to you. "

It was one of those too good to be true scenarios that I should’ve copped haha

Thank you

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
40 weeks ago

meath

Jesus some of these are awful.

Reply privately

By *s LollyWoman
40 weeks ago

"Jesus some of these are awful. "

Ye live and learn it effected it me terribly at the time but i won't let that cockwomble ruin fab for me

Reply privately

By *ood Times Ahead xxxCouple
40 weeks ago

bray

We drove to Dublin from wicklow ,bottle wine in our hands and when we got to her so called apartment she text haha and you never find me and blocked us ,nice

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Well Fab was extremely lucky

and that guy didn't know how lucky he could have been ...

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"We drove to Dublin from wicklow ,bottle wine in our hands and when we got to her so called apartment she text haha and you never find me and blocked us ,nice "

Oh boy

Reply privately

By *s LollyWoman
40 weeks ago

"We drove to Dublin from wicklow ,bottle wine in our hands and when we got to her so called apartment she text haha and you never find me and blocked us ,nice "

What the actual fuck

Reply privately

By *ood Times Ahead xxxCouple
40 weeks ago

bray

We invited what we taught was nice fab lady to our place text to park car between our two cars ,just as arrived informed us she was actually a he and when we said we not interested threaten to key our cars ,lovely people

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Oh boy ...she got what she wanted all along ..your wallet...so sorry to hear this story..

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
40 weeks ago

meath

"Jesus some of these are awful.

Ye live and learn it effected it me terribly at the time but i won't let that cockwomble ruin fab for me "

Good on you. People have no idea of the consequences of their actions. Well done on coming back stronger x

Reply privately

By *electableicecreamMan
40 weeks ago

The West

[Removed by poster at 24/09/23 21:47:10]

Reply privately

By *electableicecreamMan
40 weeks ago

The West

I met an older (than me) woman when I joined fab and she took me in and showed me the ways for a month or two. Told me who to avoid (everyone) and then ghosted me for reasons still unknown to me. (I met them anyway)

We bumped into each other at a party and I said hi. She looked right through me and ignored me for the night. Fair enough. No drama.

I didn't know the she'd told the host that it was fine for me to share the same room as her and her guy to sleep in. And there was no where else to sleep so I did. I slept pretty well in fairness. I'm a champion sleeper.

When I woke up she was fucking the guy two feet from my head. I went downstairs and had a good breakfast.

I was at a coffee meet a few weeks later with a lovely lady who told me that said woman had told her not to meet me.

Still no idea to this day that the fuck that was all about. But I was pretty naive to begin with.

Lessons learned

Reply privately

By *rish_GuyMan
40 weeks ago

Foxford

JASUS, just reading these posts, has nearly put me off being on here. So mad, bad people on here alright.

Reply privately

By *erry12330Man
40 weeks ago

oranmore

I had been chatting to a lady for a while all going well we agreed to meet at a bar, I turned up and she did as well and 2mins later her mate turned up that she invited also and it was a case of shaking me down for as much drink and food they could off me.

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"I had been chatting to a lady for a while all going well we agreed to meet at a bar, I turned up and she did as well and 2mins later her mate turned up that she invited also and it was a case of shaking me down for as much drink and food they could off me."

ffs I hope you up and left!

Reply privately

By *xplicitMan
40 weeks ago

donegal

unfortunately its milder versions of some of the above along with a lot of fabbers over-reliance on drugs and alcohol which stopped me meeting. I think the only way to make sure your meet is genuine, is to stick to a fairly small reliable crew of people and cross-reference with each other. Not easy when you live in the sticks and don't have time to go to a lot of socials, so i gave up.

Reply privately

By *abrielle43Woman
40 weeks ago

Kildare

"I had been chatting to a lady for a while all going well we agreed to meet at a bar, I turned up and she did as well and 2mins later her mate turned up that she invited also and it was a case of shaking me down for as much drink and food they could off me."

Lol, I even buy my own coffee at a social

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
40 weeks ago

somewhere

"I had been chatting to a lady for a while all going well we agreed to meet at a bar, I turned up and she did as well and 2mins later her mate turned up that she invited also and it was a case of shaking me down for as much drink and food they could off me.

Lol, I even buy my own coffee at a social "

In that case costa or starbucks

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Some of these posts are mental and than folks wonder why people are hesitant to meet.

Reply privately

By *ol_ieMan
40 weeks ago

Dublin west

Its having similar things happen to me that I always have a social coffee and a chat before ever going for anything more.

The amount of times they dont look like their pics or have aged 10 years makes the social meet essential.

Only meet couples now in a neutral venue as I have had a few bad experiences with them in their place.

Been attacked, one tried to steal my stuff, they have rocked up d*unk or high, so until I get to know them I am cautious.

Cant be too careful sometimes as people can be mad, but there are some lovely people around.

You just have to find them and click with them.

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Some years back I had been chatting to a young fit couple who wanted to try out having a 3way with a guy, after a few weeks we arranged the meet and when I got there she looked amazing in lingerie and heels and he was in his birthday suit. He decided he wanted to just watch so I took the initiative and began kissing and exploring her stunning body but I pretty soon got a bad feeling but thought maybe it was nerves and ended up going down and began eating her pussy but I couldn’t shake the feeling that she was not all in so I stopped and looked at her and quietly asked her if my gut feeling was right and she started crying and admitting she had never wanted to do it and was only doing it because he had been persistent and persuaded her. I assured her that it’s totally fine and she is right to speak up, her clothes were beside the bed so I grabbed them and as she was getting dressed I grabbed my clothes and walked out of the room and asking the guy to come with me. I think it had hit home what he caused so I just reiterated that this lifestyle requires full desire of all parties and respect of someone’s choice is paramount to it being a worthwhile experience. When dressed I went back in and gave the poor girl a hug and then left. Disaster as she was so so hot but also glad I trusted my gut feeling

Reply privately

By *hamrocker23Man
40 weeks ago

Sligo

I once arrived to a house to be greeted by a woman not close to matching any pics I received. Wearing old sweat pants cat hair and mess and smell everywhere.

Too polite to just say anything I asked could I use the bathroom.

Looking at myself in mirror asking how the fuck do I get out of here so when I came out I bolted for a backdoor and ran out with about three cats and a dog into the night

Probably better ways to handle it but fuck that I was misled and panicked

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"I met an older (than me) woman when I joined fab and she took me in and showed me the ways for a month or two. Told me who to avoid (everyone) and then ghosted me for reasons still unknown to me. (I met them anyway)

We bumped into each other at a party and I said hi. She looked right through me and ignored me for the night. Fair enough. No drama.

I didn't know the she'd told the host that it was fine for me to share the same room as her and her guy to sleep in. And there was no where else to sleep so I did. I slept pretty well in fairness. I'm a champion sleeper.

When I woke up she was fucking the guy two feet from my head. I went downstairs and had a good breakfast.

I was at a coffee meet a few weeks later with a lovely lady who told me that said woman had told her not to meet me.

Still no idea to this day that the fuck that was all about. But I was pretty naive to begin with.

Lessons learned"

Hmmm...you see here ..and in real life.. women talk among themselves...that's to be expected tbh that women talk about things more than guys do..it's a given thing ..they do ..but if a woman has told other women not to meet you how are you supposed to know ??..you don't ..unless a woman does tell you ,as in that's what happened in your case , why she was doing what she was doing with you for two months and then ghosted you ..were you fucking other people at the same time and she found out ? ..were you to be exclusive to her ? ..as in she could fuck who she wanted but you could only fuck her ? Because that happens too .. people want others to be exclusive..if you get a chance you should ask the lady you had the coffee with why she was told by the older lady not to meet you ..that way you might have more of an insight... people here .and in the real world ..do things that to them seem normal but to others are a bit of a head scratcher...

Reply privately

By *itygirl69Woman
40 weeks ago

Limerick

I met one guy many many times, then he cleared out my purse when I was in the bathroom. Thankfully a lovely couple convinced me not to be scared off as they reminded me of all the genuine people I have met here. I have become alot wiser since.

Reply privately

By *omtom7Man
40 weeks ago

Tralee

What a fucking prick

Reply privately

By *irdnBorisMan
40 weeks ago

meath

Cant say that ive had any bad meets all been good so far . Sorry to hear of about some desperate meets so unfair to people to take advantage of them if there any sort of gentleman at all they should pay for hotel thats my look on it anyway . All the best mick

Reply privately

By *electableicecreamMan
40 weeks ago

The West

"I met an older (than me) woman when I joined fab and she took me in and showed me the ways for a month or two. Told me who to avoid (everyone) and then ghosted me for reasons still unknown to me. (I met them anyway)

Lessons learned

Hmmm...you see here ..and in real life.. women talk among themselves...that's to be expected tbh that women talk about things more than guys do..it's a given thing ..they do ..but if a woman has told other women not to meet you how are you supposed to know ??..you don't ..unless a woman does tell you ,as in that's what happened in your case , why she was doing what she was doing with you for two months and then ghosted you ..were you fucking other people at the same time and she found out ? ..were you to be exclusive to her ? ..as in she could fuck who she wanted but you could only fuck her ? Because that happens too .. people want others to be exclusive..if you get a chance you should ask the lady you had the coffee with why she was told by the older lady not to meet you ..that way you might have more of an insight... people here .and in the real world ..do things that to them seem normal but to others are a bit of a head scratcher..."

There's so many questions here with no answers.

But I can answer one. I didn't ask the lady what she was told. In fact quite the opposite. I asked her not to tell me anything. Because that my friend is drama.

And the drama lama is the one sure thing to kill the buzz.

She gave me a heads up and that was sound. It's water under the bridge.

Chalk it down to experience.

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"It's a bit concerning that people carry on and have sex anyway in some of these circumstances

This

Words fail me reading this thread - for a myriad of reasons I best not go into "

Amen to that

Reply privately

By *adforsexMan
40 weeks ago

Santry

damn wtf why yot meet up with him in first place lol must been charmer in messages lol

Reply privately

By *adforsexMan
40 weeks ago

Santry

Dee"

jesus

Reply privately

By *adforsexMan
40 weeks ago

Santry

lol

Reply privately

By *adforsexMan
40 weeks ago

Santry

okay ladies meet up with me instead cause I'm not prick like these lads lol

Reply privately

By *adforsexMan
40 weeks ago

Santry

"We organised to meet a male who stated on his profile he was over 6ft and a BBC (his own words) we arranged to meet up for a social drink to see if we clicked for potentially having some fun

Not even 5 mins later he walks in to bar and sits by us again, this time he wasn't offered a drink "

lol cheeky

Reply privately

By *adforsexMan
40 weeks ago

Santry

jeez proper scammer

Reply privately

By *ord MasonMan
40 weeks ago

longford

I got chatting the Male of a couple who wanted to experience his wife with another man..bombarded me with texts until a coffee meet was organised..meet went well enough and after that a few texts and then nothing..no explanation or anything,I think he was getting pleasure from messaging,then probably moved on to the next victim..can't understand some people on here.

Reply privately

By *osie2023Woman
40 weeks ago

Tallaght

Worst have been the guys who invite you over, don’t last long and then make some excuse that they’ve to go to work or some bs - after the effort I’ve made to go, it can be a real let down.

When I was newer on fab, one time a guy got me to book the room, had a quickie, said he had to go off and get money for the room, never came back.

I will never ever book a hotel room now - it’s 100% up to the guy to do that imo.

Reply privately

By * VaWoman
40 weeks ago

Dublin

It's been a very mixed bag for me. Some have been mind-blowing, some have been traumatic. So many catfish (not that I'm a stunner, but I'm open about it), so many no-shows, so many utter disappointments. A few times I've arranged to meet a couple and only half arrived. There was a pirate once. My biggest issue is when the profile is full of deceit, mostly I mean words. I can't stand it. Please Don't tell me you're something you're not. Even if it's something you want to be.

Reply privately

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
40 weeks ago

Tipperary

"Worst have been the guys who invite you over, don’t last long and then make some excuse that they’ve to go to work or some bs - after the effort I’ve made to go, it can be a real let down.

When I was newer on fab, one time a guy got me to book the room, had a quickie, said he had to go off and get money for the room, never came back.

I will never ever book a hotel room now - it’s 100% up to the guy to do that imo."

I would have thought if a hotel room is been booked for some fun, both parties pay 50/50?

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Soft swing meet did I learn my lesson quick !!

It was horrible they wanted me to play with the female of the couple then left me.

Never again !!

If you’re planning on meeting with a couple or group my advice is always communicate clearly what you want from the meet. If the other party do not agree with this. Do not meet them.

From speaking to others within the community it is a quite common occurrence.

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Tipperary

I’m reading some posts on here and 1) it screams married of the opposite person and 2) some must be extremely nieve to pay the full cost of a hotel.

Reply privately

By *otass and scorpioCouple
40 weeks ago

limerick cork tipperary clare waterford

We’ve told this story to a few of our fab friends before. But here goes …. We had only started meeting for real after years of camming , we invite a guy round on stephens night after chatting on here , he professed to be single …. He gets here and after introductions etc foreplay starts between my mrs and himself , 2 mins and he is finished ( not a problem as long as you can go again in a while ) …..he then says “ I better go again or my mrs will be looking for me “ and I said to him you told us you were single …. He then proceeds to show us videos on his phone of his kids opening their Xmas presents the morning before with him and his wife , …… we were horrified and asked him to leave ,we felt like homewreckers for ages afterwards and that’s mainly the reason why we don’t meet single guys anymore unless they are at a social or party we are attending !

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Tipperary

"We’ve told this story to a few of our fab friends before. But here goes …. We had only started meeting for real after years of camming , we invite a guy round on stephens night after chatting on here , he professed to be single …. He gets here and after introductions etc foreplay starts between my mrs and himself , 2 mins and he is finished ( not a problem as long as you can go again in a while ) …..he then says “ I better go again or my mrs will be looking for me “ and I said to him you told us you were single …. He then proceeds to show us videos on his phone of his kids opening their Xmas presents the morning before with him and his wife , …… we were horrified and asked him to leave ,we felt like homewreckers for ages afterwards and that’s mainly the reason why we don’t meet single guys anymore unless they are at a social or party we are attending !"
id say there are numerous men like that on fab. Married with kids but looking for some fun on the side but say they’re single. Why? I’m guessing because it’s easier to get meets.

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"We’ve told this story to a few of our fab friends before. But here goes …. We had only started meeting for real after years of camming , we invite a guy round on stephens night after chatting on here , he professed to be single …. He gets here and after introductions etc foreplay starts between my mrs and himself , 2 mins and he is finished ( not a problem as long as you can go again in a while ) …..he then says “ I better go again or my mrs will be looking for me “ and I said to him you told us you were single …. He then proceeds to show us videos on his phone of his kids opening their Xmas presents the morning before with him and his wife , …… we were horrified and asked him to leave ,we felt like homewreckers for ages afterwards and that’s mainly the reason why we don’t meet single guys anymore unless they are at a social or party we are attending !id say there are numerous men like that on fab. Married with kids but looking for some fun on the side but say they’re single. Why? I’m guessing because it’s easier to get meets. "
oh you don’t have to tell us , our naïveté left us very quickly ! We’re now much more street smart when it comes to fab !

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Tipperary

"We’ve told this story to a few of our fab friends before. But here goes …. We had only started meeting for real after years of camming , we invite a guy round on stephens night after chatting on here , he professed to be single …. He gets here and after introductions etc foreplay starts between my mrs and himself , 2 mins and he is finished ( not a problem as long as you can go again in a while ) …..he then says “ I better go again or my mrs will be looking for me “ and I said to him you told us you were single …. He then proceeds to show us videos on his phone of his kids opening their Xmas presents the morning before with him and his wife , …… we were horrified and asked him to leave ,we felt like homewreckers for ages afterwards and that’s mainly the reason why we don’t meet single guys anymore unless they are at a social or party we are attending !id say there are numerous men like that on fab. Married with kids but looking for some fun on the side but say they’re single. Why? I’m guessing because it’s easier to get meets. oh you don’t have to tell us , our naïveté left us very quickly ! We’re now much more street smart when it comes to fab ! "
the opposite applies also though. I’d say there are many genuine single men on here also.

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"We’ve told this story to a few of our fab friends before. But here goes …. We had only started meeting for real after years of camming , we invite a guy round on stephens night after chatting on here , he professed to be single …. He gets here and after introductions etc foreplay starts between my mrs and himself , 2 mins and he is finished ( not a problem as long as you can go again in a while ) …..he then says “ I better go again or my mrs will be looking for me “ and I said to him you told us you were single …. He then proceeds to show us videos on his phone of his kids opening their Xmas presents the morning before with him and his wife , …… we were horrified and asked him to leave ,we felt like homewreckers for ages afterwards and that’s mainly the reason why we don’t meet single guys anymore unless they are at a social or party we are attending !id say there are numerous men like that on fab. Married with kids but looking for some fun on the side but say they’re single. Why? I’m guessing because it’s easier to get meets. oh you don’t have to tell us , our naïveté left us very quickly ! We’re now much more street smart when it comes to fab ! the opposite applies also though. I’d say there are many genuine single men on here also. "
oh yes 100% . But we have met them at parties /socials …… and know they’re single

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Tipperary

"We’ve told this story to a few of our fab friends before. But here goes …. We had only started meeting for real after years of camming , we invite a guy round on stephens night after chatting on here , he professed to be single …. He gets here and after introductions etc foreplay starts between my mrs and himself , 2 mins and he is finished ( not a problem as long as you can go again in a while ) …..he then says “ I better go again or my mrs will be looking for me “ and I said to him you told us you were single …. He then proceeds to show us videos on his phone of his kids opening their Xmas presents the morning before with him and his wife , …… we were horrified and asked him to leave ,we felt like homewreckers for ages afterwards and that’s mainly the reason why we don’t meet single guys anymore unless they are at a social or party we are attending !id say there are numerous men like that on fab. Married with kids but looking for some fun on the side but say they’re single. Why? I’m guessing because it’s easier to get meets. oh you don’t have to tell us , our naïveté left us very quickly ! We’re now much more street smart when it comes to fab ! the opposite applies also though. I’d say there are many genuine single men on here also. oh yes 100% . But we have met them at parties /socials …… and know they’re single "
sorry, I ment to say many genuine single men who don’t attend parties.

Reply privately

By *igkidexy OP   Man
40 weeks ago

Dublin

"We’ve told this story to a few of our fab friends before. But here goes …. We had only started meeting for real after years of camming , we invite a guy round on stephens night after chatting on here , he professed to be single …. He gets here and after introductions etc foreplay starts between my mrs and himself , 2 mins and he is finished ( not a problem as long as you can go again in a while ) …..he then says “ I better go again or my mrs will be looking for me “ and I said to him you told us you were single …. He then proceeds to show us videos on his phone of his kids opening their Xmas presents the morning before with him and his wife , …… we were horrified and asked him to leave ,we felt like homewreckers for ages afterwards and that’s mainly the reason why we don’t meet single guys anymore unless they are at a social or party we are attending !"

See this is why single men never get chance on fab no more because of clowns like him

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
40 weeks ago

somewhere

"We’ve told this story to a few of our fab friends before. But here goes …. We had only started meeting for real after years of camming , we invite a guy round on stephens night after chatting on here , he professed to be single …. He gets here and after introductions etc foreplay starts between my mrs and himself , 2 mins and he is finished ( not a problem as long as you can go again in a while ) …..he then says “ I better go again or my mrs will be looking for me “ and I said to him you told us you were single …. He then proceeds to show us videos on his phone of his kids opening their Xmas presents the morning before with him and his wife , …… we were horrified and asked him to leave ,we felt like homewreckers for ages afterwards and that’s mainly the reason why we don’t meet single guys anymore unless they are at a social or party we are attending !

See this is why single men never get chance on fab no more because of clowns like him "

Single men getting a chance on fab have nothing to do with one man

Its to do with yourself and no one else

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"We’ve told this story to a few of our fab friends before. But here goes …. We had only started meeting for real after years of camming , we invite a guy round on stephens night after chatting on here , he professed to be single …. He gets here and after introductions etc foreplay starts between my mrs and himself , 2 mins and he is finished ( not a problem as long as you can go again in a while ) …..he then says “ I better go again or my mrs will be looking for me “ and I said to him you told us you were single …. He then proceeds to show us videos on his phone of his kids opening their Xmas presents the morning before with him and his wife , …… we were horrified and asked him to leave ,we felt like homewreckers for ages afterwards and that’s mainly the reason why we don’t meet single guys anymore unless they are at a social or party we are attending !

See this is why single men never get chance on fab no more because of clowns like him "

single guys still get their chance but only if they are at the same party/social we’re attending and are verified as truly being single .

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Tipperary

See this is why single men never get chance on fab no more because of clowns like him

Single men getting a chance on fab have nothing to do with one man

Its to do with yourself and no one else

"

it’s not one man. There are people like this on all meeting platforms on the internet but at times the bad eggs take priority over the good in the sense it changes others perplection on single individuals.

Reply privately

By *adger BrocMan
40 weeks ago

Co. Cork

X

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Some of the responses on here have blown my mind.

I take personal hygiene for granted and assume everyone would turn up to these meets tip-top in the smells department.

I can fully understand now having read some of the stories why women are often hesitant to meet. Stiffed with hotel bills. Unstiffed partners. It must be a minefield.

I am very picky about who I meet (as a long term old account here) so I don't have too many bad stories, although I did once end up with someone who tried to mask the smell of cigarettes with perfume and I couldn't get that smell out of my head for a long time after. The smell of cigs on its own would have been better

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"Beginning of fab journey was messaging a nice guy saw pics all good , we were running a few minutes late on route asked a guy where pub was we were meeting he told us , 2 minutes ltr same guy rocked up to our meet nothing like his pics probably 15 yrs different and smoker said non on his profile

Anyway he was a laugh so after a few drinks headed back to hotel them we noticed really bad stale b o off him we asked if he would like a shower to freshen up which he declined, then proceeded to say he would have to stay as he had no where booked .

He continued to fart quite loudly regularly and then we just asked him to leave said we weren't feeling it.

And so on our profile if you don't resemble your pics , if you don't dress and smell nice goodbye !!

May I add he continued to message so we blocked

"

Lol lol lol

Reply privately

By *abrielle43Woman
40 weeks ago

Kildare

"Soft swing meet did I learn my lesson quick !!

It was horrible they wanted me to play with the female of the couple then left me.

Never again !!

If you’re planning on meeting with a couple or group my advice is always communicate clearly what you want from the meet. If the other party do not agree with this. Do not meet them.

From speaking to others within the community it is a quite common occurrence. "

I always clarify any boundaries or requirements before a meet/during a social and have been approached by couples who would seem to require me as a novelty sex toy for the wife or to help the husband pleasure her although he's not allowed to touch me. No thank you, there's plenty of toys available that are happy to be used just for your enjoyment.

Reply privately

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man
40 weeks ago

DUBLIN

Several no shows and two double no shows where it happened with two separate women that they did not show up a second time. Then you get blocked within mins of the the meeting.

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Nothing as bad in that situation when you take a persons word to be honest but all the time they have hidden agendas,they tell you one thing ..you trust them ..take their word for it ..and then that happens...don't ever think ye are homewreckers..he told lies ..ye weren't to know .

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Nothing as bad in that situation when you take a persons word to be honest but all the time they have hidden agendas,they tell you one thing ..you trust them ..take their word for it ..and then that happens...don't ever think ye are homewreckers..he told lies ..ye weren't to know ."

we realise now that we weren’t to blame , he is on here of his own free will

And made first contact with us …. It was only our 2nd ever meet so we were new to it all , but it was hard to not feel guilty When he showed us the vids , and the wife all happy with the kids Xmas morning none the wiser to his shenanigans and he playing happy families

Reply privately

By *apmCouple
40 weeks ago

navan

A handful of no shows/last minute cancellations after we have already checked into hotel have taken the joy out of things.

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"A handful of no shows/last minute cancellations after we have already checked into hotel have taken the joy out of things."

would you have a plan b in place? you are a very attractive couple. I'd be guessing you could have the hotel room full in no time if you were let down like that

Reply privately

By *apmCouple
40 weeks ago

navan

"A handful of no shows/last minute cancellations after we have already checked into hotel have taken the joy out of things.

would you have a plan b in place? you are a very attractive couple. I'd be guessing you could have the hotel room full in no time if you were let down like that "

Plan B is have a few drinks and enjoy the hotel room together ourselves! If we were open to men the room could indeed be full, but getting a last minute meet with a lovely lady would be hard to organise!

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

Not being funny but I think I’d cum during foreplay with u. Stunning!!

Trent

Reply privately

By *ightfallMan
40 weeks ago

Meath

When I was naive I had booked a flight with someone who I was semi regular playing with in the UK, they cancelled the week before, couldn’t get a refund. Refused to give me a reason and then ghosted for a few months.

Suffice to say, I didn’t pay with them again, they came back looking for game when I moved on and I never gave them a chance.

Reply privately

By *ightfallMan
40 weeks ago

Meath

"What made it worse id a hotel booked for myself in Derry on the Mon night and the money he'd to give me was to cover that hotel, id to ask the ex to Revolut me money on the Tue morning for petrol to get home "

Oh good grief.. your story is shocking..

Reply privately

By *ightfallMan
40 weeks ago

Meath

People who are this bad need to be outed but fuck, what was the worst time has my mind boggled!!

Reply privately

By *ightfallMan
40 weeks ago

Meath

"Some of these posts are mental and than folks wonder why people are hesitant to meet."

Yeah.. it’s unbelievable. I’ve been lucky mostly to just be out of pocket but some of these are traumatic to read..

Reply privately

By *s LollyWoman
40 weeks ago

"Some of these posts are mental and than folks wonder why people are hesitant to meet.

Yeah.. it’s unbelievable. I’ve been lucky mostly to just be out of pocket but some of these are traumatic to read.. "

It's effected me terribly at the time didn't know what id done to be treated so badly, it wasn't like hed never met me in person as he had for a few hours the Friday night before the social a few weeks prior

Reply privately

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
40 weeks ago

kinkytown

"Some of these posts are mental and than folks wonder why people are hesitant to meet.

Yeah.. it’s unbelievable. I’ve been lucky mostly to just be out of pocket but some of these are traumatic to read..

It's effected me terribly at the time didn't know what id done to be treated so badly, it wasn't like hed never met me in person as he had for a few hours the Friday night before the social a few weeks prior "

Had that before. Met a guy at social and got along very well. Booked hotel and ge cancelled day of cause he was working. Got veried next day for a threesome. Luckily room didn't go to waste as another fab friend joined but put me off booking any hotels after

Reply privately

By *astelloWoman
40 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Truly shocking behaviour. Its awful to hear such stories. I was meeting a fwb.. In Dublin for a while. While I paid for my flights and the hotel accommodation he paid nothing for a number of meets. Pissed me off no end.

Thats my biggest issue. Meanness.

Reply privately

40 weeks ago

"Truly shocking behaviour. Its awful to hear such stories. I was meeting a fwb.. In Dublin for a while. While I paid for my flights and the hotel accommodation he paid nothing for a number of meets. Pissed me off no end.

Thats my biggest issue. Meanness. "

God yeah, we've met a couple of single guys quite willing to let us buy all the drinks - and then they're taken aback when it goes no further . Meanness is a horrible trait.

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
40 weeks ago

somewhere

It's effected me terribly at the time didn't know what id done to be treated so badly, it wasn't like hed never met me in person as he had for a few hours the Friday night before the social a few weeks prior "

You were devastated at the time ...felt so sorry for you

Reply privately

By *rAndMrsRightCouple
40 weeks ago

newtownabbey

Many years ago I was staying in Liffey Valley with a girl on my birthday.

Next day a guy I was chatting to convinced me to extend my stay for another night as he'll not get a chance to come to Belfast any time soon. He said he'll go halfers for the room, that he really wants to meet me and will be devastated if I don't stay just for one extra night.

So I stayed, met him in a hotel bar, we had a quick flirty chat and made our way to the room. He came within 10 mins then his "sister had some crisis at home" so he "had to run out but assured me he'll be back within an hour...

Still waiting for him to come back lol

What was more annoying than the fact that I just paid guts of €200 for 10mins of "passion", that it was in liffey Valley - only one bar around, so I couldn't even go out or go back down to the bar without looking like some kind of lady of the night.

So I just swallowed my pride, went to the off license, got myself a bottle of bubbly and had a longest bath on my own.

Had one scary meet too, but that one is only shared privately.

Missus

Reply privately

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan
40 weeks ago

Midlands

One person tried to take the watch off my arm while I was lightly sleeping upstairs - she had 2 choices- she could have the watch and the window or no watch and the stairs. That was that.

Reply privately

By *hoenixagamTV/TS
40 weeks ago

Rural

As a bisexual cross dresser I have a good idea how men especially think and how they operate.

Lots of charm and intense messages, red flag.

If they're saying they really like you and all in good communication conversation etc then disappear for a few weeks, then mail you as if it's the first time they messaged you..red flag run

Or the guy who is keeping tabs on you, like a carrot on the stick but telling you his life is complicated.... run

Then there's the guy who's living with his wife but seperate rooms living seperate lives, and can come and go as he pleases but still on the clock,, he's lying

He's just chancing his arm and more than likely be depressed and full of fear for the next few weeks. Delete his profile back again a few months later telling more lies

Some guys are just dishonest.

Then there's the lad who's a no show and similarly to the guy who mails a few weeks later thinking you don't realise that he was a no show a few weeks before. Red flag run

My worst experience was two d*unk guys driving to mine arriving at the door half cut with wedding rings on and talking absolute shite. One lad was bagged on the way home off the road for two years, blamed me for seducing him. Had to block him from harassing me.

If it sounds too charming and familiar and he's saying all the right things, red flag

It's the cool nonchalant easy going sigma guys I find the most honest and sincere.

Reply privately

By *astelloWoman
40 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

That's a lot of red flags. Equally hughly beneficial to people to navigate.

Married and fab married seem to have a different interpretation too.

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
40 weeks ago

somewhere

Checks in....still not mentioned...delighted....sneaks back out of the room

Reply privately

By *electableicecreamMan
40 weeks ago

The West

When I started Tinder dating after my ltr I was a mess.

I found out recently that I am a worst date story. Kills me.

An off day can kill a date stone cold.

Reply privately

By *adger BrocMan
40 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Meeting someone carrying a big red flag.

Not a problem until they unfurl it and you discover its actually red and white.

They are from Cork.

Shock horror.

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
40 weeks ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Many years ago I was staying in Liffey Valley with a girl on my birthday.

Next day a guy I was chatting to convinced me to extend my stay for another night as he'll not get a chance to come to Belfast any time soon. He said he'll go halfers for the room, that he really wants to meet me and will be devastated if I don't stay just for one extra night.

So I stayed, met him in a hotel bar, we had a quick flirty chat and made our way to the room. He came within 10 mins then his "sister had some crisis at home" so he "had to run out but assured me he'll be back within an hour...

What was more annoying than the fact that I just paid guts of €200 for 10mins of "passion", that it was in liffey Valley - only one bar around, so I couldn't even go out or go back down to the bar without looking like some kind of lady of the night.

So I just swallowed my pride, went to the off license, got myself a bottle of bubbly and had a longest bath on my own.

Missus "

What are you complaining about? Average intercourse time is 3-7 minutes, so you're lucky with that extra 3min.

Reply privately

By *eralt80Man
40 weeks ago

cork

"Checks in....still not mentioned...delighted....sneaks back out of the room "

Ah but Bog, Rosie refused to mention her worse meet partner as he’s a forum regular. So I’m assuming it’s your good self or bad self in this case

Reply privately

By *osyRedLipsWoman
40 weeks ago

Kildare

"Checks in....still not mentioned...delighted....sneaks back out of the room

Ah but Bog, Rosie refused to mention her worse meet partner as he’s a forum regular. So I’m assuming it’s your good self or bad self in this case "

You'll have to read all about it in my Fab autobiography

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
40 weeks ago

somewhere

Ah but Bog, Rosie refused to mention her worse meet partner as he’s a forum regular. So I’m assuming it’s your good self or bad self in this case

You'll have to read all about it in my Fab autobiography "

Book signings at Junction 14 I presume

Reply privately

By *igkidexy OP   Man
40 weeks ago

Dublin

Missus

What are you complaining about? Average intercourse time is 3-7 minutes, so you're lucky with that extra 3min. "

Reply privately

By *rAndMrsRightCouple
40 weeks ago

newtownabbey

Missus

What are you complaining about? Average intercourse time is 3-7 minutes, so you're lucky with that extra 3min. "

Oh... from what I remember intercourse lasted less than 2mins... 3-4 mins was dedicated to undressing, 2mins to foreplay, 2 mins to get the condom on...

Reply privately

By *igkidexy OP   Man
40 weeks ago

Dublin

Any more bad meets

Reply privately

By *ightfallMan
39 weeks ago

Meath

"Truly shocking behaviour. Its awful to hear such stories. I was meeting a fwb.. In Dublin for a while. While I paid for my flights and the hotel accommodation he paid nothing for a number of meets. Pissed me off no end.

Thats my biggest issue. Meanness. "

Been there before.. I don’t mind paying my way but when it’s always me paying for Everything.. it gets tiring.

Reply privately

By *ightfallMan
39 weeks ago

Meath

That’s an awful feeling.. I had been playing with someone from the UK and last second they cancelled and I lost the money I spent on the flights and accom but Atleast the train reimbursed me..

I felt like crap for weeks and then found out it happened because her primary broke up with her and so she just cut ties with me and her other play partner. Left me feeling a bit empty as there were romantic ties involved on both ends.

Reply privately

By *ightfallMan
39 weeks ago

Meath

Missus

Howling xD

Reply privately

By *ilderMan
39 weeks ago

dublin

You'll have to read all about it in my Fab autobiography "

I'm just surprised to hear the maldron has a honeymoon suite

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

Missus

3-7 mins ... really ??

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

took your wallet ??!!? What a dirty low life scummy bi*ch , we were at a house party not too long ago and we left our overnight bag near the table where everyone was sitting , anyway as the night progresses we had to open the bag to get “ supplies” for fun …. Left it open ….. next day when packing up there was 160 euro in the bag and it wasn’t ours , we gave it to the hosts and messaged all attendees on Kik and told them we found it ,,,, it was returned to its rightful owners , they sent us a message

On Kik thanking us for our honesty , honesty should be second nature to all ppl , only scummy ppl steal !!

Reply privately

By *tanonieMan
39 weeks ago

killorglin

Really shook me for a while after.took your wallet ??!!? What a dirty low life scummy bi*ch , we were at a house party not too long ago and we left our overnight bag near the table where everyone was sitting , anyway as the night progresses we had to open the bag to get “ supplies” for fun …. Left it open ….. next day when packing up there was 160 euro in the bag and it wasn’t ours , we gave it to the hosts and messaged all attendees on Kik and told them we found it ,,,, it was returned to its rightful owners , they sent us a message

On Kik thanking us for our honesty , honesty should be second nature to all ppl , only scummy ppl steal !! "

Reply privately

By *tanonieMan
39 weeks ago

killorglin

Really shook me for a while after.took your wallet ??!!? What a dirty low life scummy bi*ch , we were at a house party not too long ago and we left our overnight bag near the table where everyone was sitting , anyway as the night progresses we had to open the bag to get “ supplies” for fun …. Left it open ….. next day when packing up there was 160 euro in the bag and it wasn’t ours , we gave it to the hosts and messaged all attendees on Kik and told them we found it ,,,, it was returned to its rightful owners , they sent us a message

On Kik thanking us for our honesty , honesty should be second nature to all ppl , only scummy ppl steal !! "

Just shows they are genuine folk out there

Reply privately

By * la carteCouple
39 weeks ago

Dublin

He's still following me around 2 years later .

I have dedicated my life to training him for the better .

Reply privately

By *rBandMrsGCouple
39 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Jesus some of these are really worrying, especially men trying to follow women

Always like to have faith in people, but it's clear some people are just assholes

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
39 weeks ago

somewhere

"He's still following me around 2 years later .

"

Are you talking about the puppy or what

Reply privately

By * la carteCouple
39 weeks ago

Dublin

Are you talking about the puppy or what "

He has puppy eyes - sometimes

Reply privately

By *ilderMan
39 weeks ago

dublin

He has puppy eyes - sometimes "

Is his bark worse than his bite though?

Reply privately

By * la carteCouple
39 weeks ago

Dublin

He has puppy eyes - sometimes

Is his bark worse than his bite though? "

I'd be most worried about the growl

Reply privately

By *dventurousDuoxXCouple
39 weeks ago

Blaney

Had similar a few weeks back, went to wash my hands after and not so much as a bar of soap in sight. Too polite for my own good I stuck around for a chat so as not to offend her, bolted once she seemed ready for a second round. Couldn't get home and into the shower quick enough. "

I mean this with as much respect as possible.

How in the name of God could you go through with it, no harm but that is absolutely disgusting, how could anyone possibly power on men really are a completely diffrent breed

Reply privately

By *igkidexy OP   Man
39 weeks ago

Dublin

Met a woman on this went for drink with her all was going OK until she said she didn't shave any parts of her body she started showing me her legs and arms and she was like a grolia I said had go as was working early next morning god it was sick hate see what rest her body was like

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

WoW

Reply privately

By *ilthyNightsCouple
39 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"Met a woman on this went for drink with her all was going OK until she said she didn't shave any parts of her body she started showing me her legs and arms and she was like a grolia I said had go as was working early next morning god it was sick hate see what rest her body was like "

Sick? Wow

Honestly wouldn't mind that at all.

Reply privately

By *igtasty121Man
39 weeks ago

Nowhere

Had similar a few weeks back, went to wash my hands after and not so much as a bar of soap in sight. Too polite for my own good I stuck around for a chat so as not to offend her, bolted once she seemed ready for a second round. Couldn't get home and into the shower quick enough.

How in the name of God could you go through with it, no harm but that is absolutely disgusting, how could anyone possibly power on men really are a completely diffrent breed "

Not that different really.. that’s revolting…

Reply privately

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple
39 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

There was this lady on Fab who was always within 1km radius, so we started sharing nudes and sexting. Eventually decided to meet and turned out to be my Step Mom in the same house.

Dad wasn't going to be home for an hour so I told her she better have sex with me or I'll tell.

Family dinners have been totes awky mo mo ever since.

Reply privately

By *igkidexy OP   Man
39 weeks ago

Dublin

"There was this lady on Fab who was always within 1km radius, so we started sharing nudes and sexting. Eventually decided to meet and turned out to be my Step Mom in the same house.

Dad wasn't going to be home for an hour so I told her she better have sex with me or I'll tell.

Family dinners have been totes awky mo mo ever since."

U have sex her

Reply privately

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple
39 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

"There was this lady on Fab who was always within 1km radius, so we started sharing nudes and sexting. Eventually decided to meet and turned out to be my Step Mom in the same house.

U have sex her"

Yeah, of course

Reply privately

By *ofusplusCouple
39 weeks ago

Limerick

U have sex her

Yeah, of course"

Any step siblings you could have a lash off?

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
39 weeks ago

somewhere

U have sex her

Yeah, of course

Any step siblings you could have a lash off? "

He probably already has in fairness

Reply privately

By *igDesire2Couple
39 weeks ago

belfast

Wow - some of these are awful. Fair play to ya’s for keeping on here. I’ve only had 1 crappy social but rather that than a crappy meet. And the lovely ppl I’ve met and the great sex far outweighs anything else

Reply privately

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple
39 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

U have sex her

Yeah, of course

He probably already has in fairness "

How did you know? Is she your step sis too?

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
39 weeks ago

somewhere

U have sex her

Yeah, of course

He probably already has in fairness

How did you know? Is she your step sis too? "

She sure is John Boy

Reply privately

By *aracarCouple
39 weeks ago

waterford

[Removed by poster at 04/10/23 19:30:11]

Reply privately

By *aracarCouple
39 weeks ago

waterford

Fuck me there some crazy stories on here

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

How in the name of God could you go through with it, no harm but that is absolutely disgusting, how could anyone possibly power on men really are a completely diffrent breed "

Was gone to far to pass off leaving as anything other than "you need a wash love" going through the motions seemed the kinder option, nothing to do with being "a completely different breed " at all, was just trying to not be a cunt to someone who was otherwise a lovely person

Reply privately

By *ofusplusCouple
39 weeks ago

Limerick

How in the name of God could you go through with it, no harm but that is absolutely disgusting, how could anyone possibly power on men really are a completely diffrent breed

Was gone to far to pass off leaving as anything other than "you need a wash love" going through the motions seemed the kinder option, nothing to do with being "a completely different breed " at all, was just trying to not be a cunt to someone who was otherwise a lovely person "

I can understand that. Sometimes things have gone too far to back out .... like many scenarios in life. It's easy for us to judge from a distance

Reply privately

39 weeks ago

"Met a women who hadn't showered in at least 3 days. Her underwear had a pant stain in it. I regretted it as soon as I took her panties off. My dick was just soft immediately. Never in my life have I seen such a dirty woman. Pussy smelt like catfish. I had to do a quickie with a condom of course and I ran home. Never again! "

Nothing worse ,I had few of these and God I couldn't eat for a week as that horrible smell sticks in nose and wouldn't go away

Reply privately

By *igkidexy OP   Man
39 weeks ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *asual777Man
39 weeks ago

i travel all over

This is the last post