Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Stop!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What makes u stop messaging a person?

Is it the what are u into message

Or maybe someone gives u a blow by blow account of their sexually experiences to date.

What is it that makes u stop and think no way this is just too much and u either block or just ignore

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When they start asking personal question right from the off. Or they've been laid more times then carpet

By *omcattyMan
over a year ago

Local

"What makes u stop messaging a person?

Or maybe someone gives u a blow by blow account of their sexually experiences to date.

What is it that makes u stop and think no way this is just too much and u either block or just ignore "

I normally stop when someone says ''stop messaging me you doughnut''

over a year ago

The first message saying, I'd like to fuck your wife. We aren't married and I Jay is never on this site anymore, it is always me lol.

over a year ago

I hate the messages that say "what you into ; had any fun lately! !! What you looking for on this site. !!! Seriously like delete with the block button being hit quite a lot.

over a year ago

Hey wexie what are you looking for on this site

over a year ago

generally stop messagin if i think they're gettin sick of me or think im bein pushy....but ladies...its hard to know sometimes at the other end...lol

over a year ago

"I hate the messages that say "what you into ; had any fun lately! !! What you looking for on this site. !!! Seriously like delete with the block button being hit quite a lot. "

I am convinced there's a secret fab handbook with all the draft messages and lingo for people to use on here.

over a year ago

I usually stop messaging a person when they say no !!!!!

over a year ago

"Hey wexie what are you looking for on this site "
hey jsdd smart ass.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"I hate the messages that say "what you into ; had any fun lately! !! What you looking for on this site. !!! Seriously like delete with the block button being hit quite a lot. "
hate that 2

over a year ago

I generally stop when the other person annoys me or I just bored and want to move on.

over a year ago

Well I think I am pretty good at picking up subtleties so messages like: "would you f**k off" or "if you don't stop stalking me I'll call the cops/brother/mob" would probably have me reading between the lines and backing off. Usually.

over a year ago

"Hey wexie what are you looking for on this site hey jsdd smart ass. "

Could resist

over a year ago

"What makes u stop messaging a person?

What is it that makes u stop and think no way this is just too much and u either block or just ignore "

i hate when sumone sends u a message with just "hi" and thts it!or they say "yur gorgeous" how do u know im gorgeous u dont know what i luk like for ffs!and the "what u into?" does my head in aswell and "hey" or "hey hows u?"stuff like tht wud usually stop me mailing sumone

over a year ago

For me fabbers either get off at the thought of a meet but have no intention to meet or they are true to their word.with the former I quickly get bored

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Haha how do I know when to stop first I've goto get a message.

No seriously when U don't get a reply to the last message U sent its usually enough to stop and think well maybe we don't have a future or else would U ever f..k off works

over a year ago

When a guy messages and asks you do you wanna fuck and it'll be our little secret not knowing that it's me the male half reading it lol

over a year ago

when you message and get thanks for the message but no thanks not what were looking for its best block them as to stop you messaging them again

over a year ago

When guys send me a message saying lets meet but I have a fb on here so I cant verify you but your name will be the one I silently call when I cum...WTF!!

over a year ago

I think people stop messaging when they get bored of just messaging, always better to meet at an early stage rather than let this happen then you know if you want to keep contact or not . Most important to treat everyone with respect and if this is not possible then simply block as that is the purpose of it

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Any mention of bareback, getting pushy/needy, asking stupid questions, incinuating that "what Vince doesn't know won't hurt him", txt spk, asking for a weekday meet when our profile clearly states weekends only, any guy claiming he's going to make me gush/squirt, any offer of breeding, "bi" men who seem to think that once they've got their foot in the door we won't turf them out when they suddenly only want to play with Amy, "couples" where the female is magically never available, and people who have failed to show up to a first meet don't get a second chance.

We don't ask for much.

- VincentandAmy. x

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Oh, and when people send messages along the lines of "I'm know I'm not what you're looking for but will you make an exception?". - Instablock. x

over a year ago

Harsh but extremely fair i guess. No point in meeting people who don't fit your critera.

over a year ago

I usually stop messaging some1 if I don't get a reply, I understand some people especially single girls are bombarded with messages and so I hate annoying any1.

I love chatting and love to receive messages from any1 about most subjects...but if some1 asks or tells you they are not into you then respect them for that and stop putting them off the scene.

over a year ago

if get a whiff of being messed around with or lied to. i aint one of these guys that can be lead around by the cock lol

over a year ago

Drama.. If there's going to be drama.. That makes me run a mile.

It's all about the fun.

over a year ago

"Drama.. If there's going to be drama.. That makes me run a mile.

It's all about the fun. "

Post new Message to Thread