Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Profiles with everything on show!

Jump to newest

By *eeking_sensuality77 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Athlone

I'm curious as to your thoughts on this folks...

Personally, I like a profile that leaves something to the imagination. Have all the dick pics in the world, but in the friends only album for me. What do the rest of yee think?

Like everything on show, or something a little less suggestive to start off with?

PS...I know I've no pics myself so this isn't a case of kettle and pot! Just been wondering this for a long time now and thought I'd put the question out there....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

Suggestive is much more sexy than having everything on show

I enjoy a tease

I enjoy finding out what is hiding just out of frame

I enjoy finding it out for myself in person even more

By *ursecretmischiefCouple
over a year ago

The West

Less is always more!

By *eth TVTV/TS
over a year ago

Mid Meath

You really can’t class 99% of the pics posted on Fab as Dick Pics, certainly not in an alluring sense.

What generally turns up here are photos either of flaccid wrinkly bits, untrimmed bush or cock ends peering precariously from the waistline of their crackers. Assorted tubs of shower gel, Flash spray (unironically.) and Andrex in the background, beside toothpaste (Oral B is the closest they’ve gotten to the real thing.) that are laying half used in the background, and occasionally even in the foreground.

If I wanted all that sure I’d go into my own bathroom and peer downwards!

By *oodOmensfor2Couple
over a year ago

Ennis

"You really can’t class 99% of the pics posted on Fab as Dick Pics, certainly not in an alluring sense.

What generally turns up here are photos either of flaccid wrinkly bits, untrimmed bush or cock ends peering precariously from the waistline of their crackers. Assorted tubs of shower gel, Flash spray (unironically.) and Andrex in the background, beside toothpaste (Oral B is the closest they’ve gotten to the real thing.) that are laying half used in the background, and occasionally even in the foreground.

If I wanted all that sure I’d go into my own bathroom and peer downwards!"

You forgot about the sky remote that always seems to be around (tv in the bathroom must be a thing)

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

'Having everything on show' means a full body pic which is far better than a dick pic.

All dick pics on a profile suggests thats all they have to offer, so its always a 'no' from me. Mrs

By *electableicecreamMan
over a year ago

The West

"You really can’t class 99% of the pics posted on Fab as Dick Pics, certainly not in an alluring sense.

If I wanted all that sure I’d go into my own bathroom and peer downwards!"

The real players use a full size pringles box.

By *eth TVTV/TS
over a year ago

Mid Meath

You forgot about the sky remote that always seems to be around (tv in the bathroom must be a thing) "

It’s spend my spare money on dresses or Sky Multi Room. You choose

By *eth TVTV/TS
over a year ago

Mid Meath

The real players use a full size pringles box."

Once you pop you can’t stop

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The real players use a full size pringles box."

...or rugby balls!! Haha!!

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I don't mind at all if they want to show off what they have then that's up to them

over a year ago

Everyone is entitled to do what they want with their profile , if its not for you move on.

By *electableicecreamMan
over a year ago

The West

"Everyone is entitled to do what they want with their profile , if its not for you move on. "

The OP only asked what people liked out of curiosity. She didn't criticise

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't care what others have on their profiles.

Some pic appeal to me others don't for a variety of reasons. I've found some nude pics to be a turn off while others are sexy as hell.

It's easy enough to ignore the profiles with pics I don't find appealing.

over a year ago

"I don't care what others have on their profiles.

Some pic appeal to me others don't for a variety of reasons. I've found some nude pics to be a turn off while others are sexy as hell.

It's easy enough to ignore the profiles with pics I don't find appealing. "

This for me also.

over a year ago

"Everyone is entitled to do what they want with their profile , if its not for you move on.

The OP only asked what people liked out of curiosity. She didn't criticise "

Yep I just don't see why people have an opinion about others profiles, that's the joys of life and fab we can all have our preferences.

I've seen people have photos reported because it offended others morals, I just think leave them to it. And it's not like it hasn't been asked a million times. Thank god we all have our own preferences

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan
over a year ago

Midlands

[Removed by poster at 15/09/23 19:42:07]

By *osyRedLipsWoman
over a year ago

Kildare

Ah sure fair play for those that have the confidence to show off their bits. I can only show off my fanny in the dead of night by candlelight as it looks like a corn beef sandwich

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan
over a year ago

Midlands

One thing I enjoy about fab is everyone’s individuality. Some have no pics and no description. Others contribute. Others do not buy are always online for some reason lol. Others like to chat but not meet. Others have a long list of nos they don’t like. Others the sky’s the limit with yes to anything and everything.

over a year ago

"Ah sure fair play for those that have the confidence to show off their bits. I can only show off my fanny in the dead of night by candlelight as it looks like a corn beef sandwich "

I've been told mine looks like a taco

By *eardedvillainMan
over a year ago

Bangor N.Ireland

"Ah sure fair play for those that have the confidence to show off their bits. I can only show off my fanny in the dead of night by candlelight as it looks like a corn beef sandwich "

Hahaha

over a year ago

...I am actually lost for words!! But I laughed so can't be a bad thing!!

By *osyRedLipsWoman
over a year ago

Kildare

"Ah sure fair play for those that have the confidence to show off their bits. I can only show off my fanny in the dead of night by candlelight as it looks like a corn beef sandwich

I've been told mine looks like a taco "

Lucky you every night is Taco Tuesday

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan
over a year ago

Midlands

Ahaha. Holy jasus. A Taco or enchiladas lol Fanny like A badly packed kabab lol.

A picture paints a thousand words I’m delighted for the people who share their fun with everyone here. Particularly like hot pics from anonymousblowjobqueen, Olivia92, HplayPaula, Girthlover, mr Mrs naughty, bluebell888 to name just a few. ????????????

By *cuk4funCouple
over a year ago

city centre

We always say fab is like an episode of "Naked attraction ' ..you get to see it all b4 you actually hear them speak and so on, when you meet for a social

over a year ago

"We always say fab is like an episode of "Naked attraction ' ..you get to see it all b4 you actually hear them speak and so on, when you meet for a social "

Love that show

By *electableicecreamMan
over a year ago

The West

"Everyone is entitled to do what they want with their profile , if its not for you move on.

The OP only asked what people liked out of curiosity. She didn't criticise

Yep I just don't see why people have an opinion about others profiles, that's the joys of life and fab we can all have our preferences.

I've seen people have photos reported because it offended others morals, I just think leave them to it. And it's not like it hasn't been asked a million times. Thank god we all have our own preferences "

People make posts to ask about the things they like all the time sure. There literally hundreds of threads discussing other people's profiles, photos, kinks and all the rest.

There's a lingerie one right now that I'm quite fond of. I can't help but feel by your logic we should all just agree that they can wear any underwear they like and who cares about everyone's opinions! Except they asked. And so did the OP.

We all came here for the perv like.

By *orny4UtwoCouple
over a year ago

N County Dublin/Meath

As someone here who doesn't leave much to the imagination, I make no apologies. It's our account, we post what we like, and judging by the mails and fabs we receive, there's not so many who seem to prefer " leaving something to the imagination" as the pics we post leaving something to the imagination get zero attention (which is not our objective " ... live and let live, each to their own and all that jazz happy fabbing

over a year ago

It doesn't bother me who shows what on their profile as its theirs not mine. Personally I love photos that leave something to the imagination. If you don't like then don't look.If we all were the same life would then be boring.

over a year ago

Good question op exactly if we all had the same profile it would be very boring, if you don't like someone's pics don't look just keep scrolling, I get the odd mesg saying I should dress up more offeten why should I ??

I'm not a barbie doll

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

I’d say just keep it sensible……

By *eth TVTV/TS
over a year ago

Mid Meath

The real players use a full size pringles box....or rugby balls!! Haha!! "

You know what they say about rugby; a game for gentlemen with odd shaped balls

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Dont really care what people post as it's their profile

But for the love of God .....give it an oul wash beforehand

I've seen enough smeg,shit,crust and toilet paper to last a lifetime

over a year ago

"I'm curious as to your thoughts on this folks...

Personally, I like a profile that leaves something to the imagination. Have all the dick pics in the world, but in the friends only album for me. What do the rest of yee think?

Like everything on show, or something a little less suggestive to start off with?

PS...I know I've no pics myself so this isn't a case of kettle and pot! Just been wondering this for a long time now and thought I'd put the question out there...."

Yes, I like leaving something to the imagination at least until contact is made and then sure whatever people are comfortable with

over a year ago

The real players use a full size pringles box....or rugby balls!! Haha!!

You know what they say about rugby; a game for gentlemen with odd shaped balls "

I don't mind odd shaped balls

By *eth TVTV/TS
over a year ago

Mid Meath

"

I don't mind odd shaped balls "

Emphasis on odd, shaped or balls, My dear

over a year ago

"

Emphasis on odd, shaped or balls, My dear "

It's not often I get to smile looking at my phone My dear

over a year ago

"

It's not often I get to smile looking at my phone My dear "

Lol, where can I get a set of them

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I haven't added any friends in years on here so having different pics in there is a bit pointless.

I post pics that I like rather than worry about what others think and if some of those are full frontal I'm comfortable with that.

I understand the less is more thought but not everyone dislikes dick pics. Some actually encourage them.

over a year ago

"I haven't added any friends in years on here so having different pics in there is a bit pointless.

I post pics that I like rather than worry about what others think and if some of those are full frontal I'm comfortable with that.

I understand the less is more thought but not everyone dislikes dick pics. Some actually encourage them. "

I'm not afraid to say I've a big crush on ya ..

By *exbi608Man
over a year ago

Wexford

Well I reckon my profile is one with everything on show in my photos and videos

And I am at best a complete amateur photographer with my phone camera so I can offer no quality guarantee

But as my regular non-Fab life is generally stressful and “normal” I actually find it de-stressing to be able to post a nude photo or video or if I’m on cam to be naked while wanking. Probably a little bit of a mid-life crisis but it works for me at the moment.

By *eth TVTV/TS
over a year ago

Mid Meath

"

It's not often I get to smile looking at my phone My dear "

It doesn’t always take balls to please a lady

over a year ago

"

It doesn’t always take balls to please a lady "

Been called a lady is lovely

over a year ago

"

It doesn’t always take balls to please a lady "

...My big odd shape ball seems to be popular again with the ladies!! Haha!

By *eth TVTV/TS
over a year ago

Mid Meath

"

It doesn’t always take balls to please a lady

Been called a lady is lovely "

I wouldn’t call you anything else, why would I?

over a year ago

Athlone

Thanks to you all for your contributions to this thread.

Just to clarify, this post was not in judgement of anyone's choices...just asked because of my own curiously, if that's allowed!

Happy Fabbing all.

over a year ago

Athlone

*Curiosity even!

By *adger BrocMan
over a year ago

Co. Cork

Enough is enough

Too much is just.....too bloomin much

By *leasurer77Man
over a year ago

Athlone

I'm starving now. Would love a corned beef sandwich with YR sauce.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's a fab meat market and I prefer to see the sausage on offer. To me that's one of the positive differences in regards to other hook up/dating sites. As some mentioned above it's all about the presentation. There's ways of displaying even an asshole tastefully... not sure about the taco though

Anyhow I don't really see what difference it makes if you keep the willy pic(s) in the friends folder.

As I said before if you can't look at a pic of a cock how on earth will you be able to touch the latter or even take it into your mouth....

By *electableicecreamMan
over a year ago

The West

I like the tease. Both in my photos and others. Mostly if I'm not attracted to someone I wouldn't feel into showing them my dick. I like the friends folder for that.

Post new Message to Thread