Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

My first creampie licking

Jump to newest

By *itonmyfacensquirt OP   Man
45 weeks ago

Wexford

Omg I just had my fantasy fulfilled. I had my first creampie cleanup.. guys you just got to try this one. It's amazing and she loved it, you might get a little put off at first but after a few minutes it's so hot, I got rock hard straight away.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ifeisforliving2016Man
45 weeks ago

waterford

I remember the first time I tasted mine mixed with a lovely ladies cum ,she had been on top & she hopped up & sat herself on my face & began to face fuck me I had not choice but to gladly lap it up !

By *appytimMan
45 weeks ago

near Millstreet

Hi, definitely a fantasy of mine, hopefully get to do it sometime,

By (user no longer on site)
45 weeks ago

your cream or someone else's?

By *ig and inkedMan
38 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I first ate my own creampie by accident, I fucked my fb and gave her 5 loads and we rested, after a while of chilling she told me to go down on her, and as I was i totally forgot about my creampies. She was getting into it and I thought it was just her getting wet then suddenly a big mouthful of my own cum, instinctively I just swallowed and told her, it drove her wild. And it’s surprising how many other women like it too

By *ublustMan
38 weeks ago

Dublin

It's a delicacy, I've only had the privilege of cleaning up my own but it's the quickest way for me to get hard again

By *are04Man
38 weeks ago

Letterkenny

For me cleaning another guys load from her abused pussy was definitely one of the best things ever. Happened a few times. Unbeatable.

38 weeks ago

Wexford

"your cream or someone else's?"
my own load, ohh it's just so kinky tasting it mixed with her juices... instant hard cock after cumming

38 weeks ago

Wexford

"I first ate my own creampie by accident, I fucked my fb and gave her 5 loads and we rested, after a while of chilling she told me to go down on her, and as I was i totally forgot about my creampies. She was getting into it and I thought it was just her getting wet then suddenly a big mouthful of my own cum, instinctively I just swallowed and told her, it drove her wild. And it’s surprising how many other women like it too"
ohh yes my girl was turned on when I went down on her.. and a little cumkiss too..her first time tasting her juices from my lips

By *ustbrowsing 999Man
35 weeks ago

colchester

"Omg I just had my fantasy fulfilled. I had my first creampie cleanup.. guys you just got to try this one. It's amazing and she loved it, you might get a little put off at first but after a few minutes it's so hot, I got rock hard straight away."

May aswell try everything once ?

Post new Message to Thread