Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Jobs for the boys.

Jump to newest

By *immy123456888 OP   Man
47 weeks ago

city

Is fab gone like jobs for the boys kinda thing. It's not what you can do more who you have already done it with that gets you the rewards.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
47 weeks ago

somewhere

I mean I'd post something except yet another blank profile thinks I post on every thread so I wont bother as they get upset.

By (user no longer on site)
47 weeks ago

"I mean I'd post something except yet another blank profile thinks I post on every thread so I wont bother as they get upset."

By *omtom7Man
47 weeks ago

Tralee

Oh thank god he meant you Bog, I thought it was me

By *adger BrocMan
47 weeks ago

Co. Cork

These are getting even more boring than the mystery number threads.....ooops there hasn't been one for a while, maybe I shouldn't have reminded someone.

By *og-ManMan
47 weeks ago

somewhere

"Oh thank god he meant you Bog, I thought it was me "

No its definitely you Tom

47 weeks ago

city

"Oh thank god he meant you Bog, I thought it was me

No its definitely you Tom "

Sorry what's wrong girls.

By *og-ManMan
47 weeks ago

somewhere

No its definitely you Tom Sorry what's wrong girls."

In fairness Jimmy you still wouldn't get a meet with us if we were

47 weeks ago

city

No its definitely you Tom Sorry what's wrong girls.

In fairness Jimmy you still wouldn't get a meet with us if we were "

In fairness I wouldn't ask.

By *ornywife20Couple
47 weeks ago

North Cork

"Is fab gone like jobs for the boys kinda thing. It's not what you can do more who you have already done it with that gets you the rewards."

If by who you have done you mean verifications then yes that is the way fab tends to work so people know you are more than a profile with no pic. Plus veris show that people are into meeting no just collecting photos and talking about doing stuff and not actually doing it.

So the answer to you question is probably yes .

By *og-ManMan
47 weeks ago

somewhere

No its definitely you Tom Sorry what's wrong girls.

In fairness Jimmy you still wouldn't get a meet with us if we were In fairness I wouldn't ask."

47 weeks ago

city

"Is fab gone like jobs for the boys kinda thing. It's not what you can do more who you have already done it with that gets you the rewards.

If by who you have done you mean verifications then yes that is the way fab tends to work so people know you are more than a profile with no pic. Plus veris show that people are into meeting no just collecting photos and talking about doing stuff and not actually doing it.

So the answer to you question is probably yes ."

But you do know one woman's meat can be another woman's poison.

By *ornywife20Couple
47 weeks ago

North Cork

"Is fab gone like jobs for the boys kinda thing. It's not what you can do more who you have already done it with that gets you the rewards.

So the answer to you question is probably yes . But you do know one woman's meat can be another woman's poison."

But at least she knows it's real .

By *eart-shaped-foxMan
47 weeks ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipp

"Is fab gone like jobs for the boys kinda thing. It's not what you can do more who you have already done it with that gets you the rewards."

If its any help you come across as a miserable fuck in the forums and your profile has less info than a commemorative stamp.

47 weeks ago

city

So the answer to you question is probably yes . But you do know one woman's meat can be another woman's poison.

But at least she knows it's real ."

Well just because Mary said tom has a spanner in his toolbox that's perfect for her specific needs don't mean he has the perfect tool for Ann.

47 weeks ago

city

If its any help you come across as a miserable fuck in the forums and your profile has less info than a commemorative stamp. "

Ah thanks sweetie pie.

By *exesrangerMan
47 weeks ago

clonakilty

Dudes be making life even harder for themselves way more than fab does. What gives. It's like a daily thing here where guys be moaning about not getting any.

By *ndqtMan
47 weeks ago

The Wild West

Yera... half the lads who'd be complaining on here, if you put them into a barrell of tits, they'd come out sucking their thumb.... so I've been told mind... I wouldnt have an opinion myself

By *andR2019Couple
47 weeks ago

Nunya

I would personally disagree for the reason that we’ve meet plenty of people at events and clubs that others say are amazing people but where not our cup of tea and vice versa.

The problem you’re facing is supply and demand and how many people have annoyed the life out of potential meets by being nasty, horrible or creepy.

Some feedback though is you’ve no pics and your profile is bland and doesn’t sell you in any way and people will skip by you.

Post new Message to Thread