Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Etiquette at Adult Shops

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
50 weeks ago

OK, you walk into an adult shop and you see a person that you are attracted to. What do you do? What is/is not acceptable behavior?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
50 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 30/05/23 16:35:10]

By *anandJCouple
50 weeks ago

Citywest

Same behaviour as in any other shop. If our eyes meet - in significant way (different for everyone), then we might start conversation. If not- so be it.

By *exesrangerMan
50 weeks ago

tralee

"Same behaviour as in any other shop. If our eyes meet - in significant way (different for everyone), then we might start conversation. If not- so be it. "

No no I don't believe this to be true. Because its a sex shop type allowed to go up to any other customer and fondle their giggly bits for a max of 2.5mins but not the shop keeper though

50 weeks ago

What an odd question

The same as any other shop.There are two parties involved and the other has the right to shop there in peace and without someone making overtures.

Like if I was in a fruit shop I really wouldn't need random people showing me their bananas just because we're in the same shop. I might not even like bananas. I might be there just to buy plums for my neighbour who's in hospital

50 weeks ago

Yea because everyone knows that sexual assault is permissable in adult shops that's just an unspoken rule

50 weeks ago

I will take one of the dildo who's size is similar to my size and I will ask her what she thinks

50 weeks ago

"What an odd question

The same as any other shop.There are two parties involved and the other has the right to shop there in peace and without someone making overtures.

Like if I was in a fruit shop I really wouldn't need random people showing me their bananas just because we're in the same shop. I might not even like bananas. I might be there just to buy plums for my neighbour who's in hospital "

Just wonder what people in hospital will need from adult shop that is just satirical question

By *ubeMan
50 weeks ago

Drogheda

How about acting like a normal human being. If you catch each others eye smile and maybe say hello. If not move on and just be happy to have seen someone you think is attractive. They might have seen you ant taught what a Cadbury fruit and nut.

50 weeks ago

Hahaha I was waiting for a question like this.. Not exactly the same but I remember a few year back my good mate wanted to go into a sex shop so I went with him, we walked into it and went straight for the back section only to realise we were getting looked at, looked around to see we were in the gay section "we are both straight" but had a good laugh with the shop assistant there

By *omtom7Man
50 weeks ago

Tralee

"OK, you walk into an adult shop and you see a person that you are attracted to. What do you do? What is/is not acceptable behavior?"

Wouldn't mind meeting you two in aa Adult Store

By * la carteCouple
50 weeks ago

Dublin

"OK, you walk into an adult shop and you see a person that you are attracted to. What do you do? What is/is not acceptable behavior?"

Probably be a Bridget Jones kinda moment - awkward

By *ildGroverMan
50 weeks ago

rathfarnham

"Hahaha I was waiting for a question like this.. Not exactly the same but I remember a few year back my good mate wanted to go into a sex shop so I went with him, we walked into it and went straight for the back section only to realise we were getting looked at, looked around to see we were in the gay section "we are both straight" but had a good laugh with the shop assistant there"

Because they saw your ""Straight as a die" t-shirts? Or you didn't have moustaches? He must have had a good gaydar I guess

50 weeks ago

"Hahaha I was waiting for a question like this.. Not exactly the same but I remember a few year back my good mate wanted to go into a sex shop so I went with him, we walked into it and went straight for the back section only to realise we were getting looked at, looked around to see we were in the gay section "we are both straight" but had a good laugh with the shop assistant there

Because they saw your ""Straight as a die" t-shirts? Or you didn't have moustaches? He must have had a good gaydar I guess"

in fairness I was wearing a tshirt with fancy a bum written on it, it was my mates stag do..... And we both did have moustaches. Ya must of been there too eh to of noticed

Post new Message to Thread