Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Summer and sundresses

Jump to newest

By *osyRedLips OP   Woman
50 weeks ago

Kildare

What is it about Summer and ladies wearing a sundress. There's something about them that just seem to do something to men! Is it the hot weather so they're already horny or is it the thought of what is or isn't on under your dress. To me personally I love no lingerie underneath mine the breeze is certainly refreshing on a day like today!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

50 weeks ago

Kildare

Also ladies show us your sundress pictures I'm sure people would love to see you all looking summery and sexy!

By *ota BeneCouple
50 weeks ago

Dublin

Totally agree. We both love a nice summer dress on a sunny day!

For all the reasons already mentioned!

By *ota BeneCouple
50 weeks ago

Dublin

" There's something about them that just seem to do something to men!"

Ladies too

50 weeks ago

Kildare

" There's something about them that just seem to do something to men!

Ladies too "

Yes of course ladies too. My first girl on girl experience she wore a sun dress so I always have sexy flashback of her taking it off slowly in front of me

By *ipmannMan
50 weeks ago

Cahir

"What is it about Summer and ladies wearing a sundress. There's something about them that just seem to do something to men! Is it the hot weather so they're already horny or is it the thought of what is or isn't on under your dress. To me personally I love no lingerie underneath mine the breeze is certainly refreshing on a day like today!"

Something very sexy about a lady in sundress.... Tight white jeans too.

By (user no longer on site)
50 weeks ago

Not something I've been seen in since I was about 3 years old

My bare legs are only witnessed in the bedroom

By *oe Cool xxxMan
50 weeks ago

South Dublin

It’s the dress itself & The hot weather ,

Sun dresses are just so hot , showing some leg, amazing.

By *ota BeneCouple
50 weeks ago

Dublin

"Also ladies show us your sundress pictures I'm sure people would love to see you all looking summery and sexy!"

Done. And set as profile pic!

50 weeks ago

"Also ladies show us your sundress pictures I'm sure people would love to see you all looking summery and sexy!

Done. And set as profile pic! "

Very nice

50 weeks ago

Kildare

"Also ladies show us your sundress pictures I'm sure people would love to see you all looking summery and sexy!

Done. And set as profile pic! "

Looks like there's a lot of ladies with no knickers on today

By *ingobrian70Man
50 weeks ago

tallaght

"What is it about Summer and ladies wearing a sundress. There's something about them that just seem to do something to men! Is it the hot weather so they're already horny or is it the thought of what is or isn't on under your dress. To me personally I love no lingerie underneath mine the breeze is certainly refreshing on a day like today!"

Rosie you would look good in a bin bag

By *panishRebelMan
50 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

It's the hot weather too. It's involuntary in us men (probably in more woman then are willing to say too). I find the curves shades angles and possibilities just make me smile and feel good.

It could be pheromones, I don't know but I won't complain.

50 weeks ago

I blew a load to a bird in a summer dress before just took my cock out after looking at her, stroked it 3 times and busted a nut, so hot

By *itemeagainMan
50 weeks ago

Wexford

Its the air of feminine elegance and prettiness. Its perfect combination of looking both comfortable and attractive. Its also they look like they feel . Light and form fitting when you run your hand over them .

I think what attracts men to them is they are the attractive pretty side of sexy as apposed to the raunchy sluty side.

Ladies ye just look beautiful in them as apposed to fuckable ... simples

By *un17Man
50 weeks ago

Ennis

I really can’t understand why so many ladies have their legs covered in n weather like this and they don’t wear shorts or a sundress

50 weeks ago

When the sun is behind a girl and you can see her bodys silhouette underneath...fantastic

50 weeks ago

"I really can’t understand why so many ladies have their legs covered in n weather like this and they don’t wear shorts or a sundress "

Cause they not comfortable in that outfits or they not like showing off their legs..

I personally can not wear shorts without tights on

By *ustBoWoman
50 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I really can’t understand why so many ladies have their legs covered in n weather like this and they don’t wear shorts or a sundress "

Probably because they don't want to wear them I would think.

By *ustBoWoman
50 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I rarely have the opportunity to wear dresses they are just not practical to my lifestyle. But it is nice to put one on at times for a change.

50 weeks ago

I'm not into dresses I would be if I was taller, people think I've a dress on in some of my pics they are a vest top or t-shirt

50 weeks ago

"I really can’t understand why so many ladies have their legs covered in n weather like this and they don’t wear shorts or a sundress

Probably because they don't want to wear them I would think. "

Not a fan

Doesn't help that my top half is two sizes bigger than my bottom half so not very flattering

By *ot neuteredMan
50 weeks ago

Kildare

A sundress or pleated skirt, worn with white runner's, set's me off

50 weeks ago

"I really can’t understand why so many ladies have their legs covered in n weather like this and they don’t wear shorts or a sundress

Not a fan

Doesn't help that my top half is two sizes bigger than my bottom half so not very flattering "

Would ya stop you look great Geordie

By *overs65Couple
50 weeks ago

mullingar

My better half had one on yesterday evening, sent my pulses racing, but then flashed me later last night ,no knickers, ended well.

50 weeks ago

Just something about the Summer weather ok that just brings a feel good factor..it's a beautiful sight to see women wearing summer clothes rather than being wrapped up in cold ,damp weather... Summer sun ..can't beat it

By *un17Man
50 weeks ago

Ennis

Sorry girls I don’t mean to offend anyone it’s just myself as soon as the sun comes out the shorts are on and I would have taught that the girls would be more comfortable in a dress skirt shorts whatever in this sticky weather that’s all I meant

50 weeks ago

Not a fan

Doesn't help that my top half is two sizes bigger than my bottom half so not very flattering "

Ahh you're being too critical of yourself Geordie..feel free in the Sun shine .... personally l think you'd be in your element in the Sunshine.

By *ustBoWoman
50 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Sorry girls I don’t mean to offend anyone it’s just myself as soon as the sun comes out the shorts are on and I would have taught that the girls would be more comfortable in a dress skirt shorts whatever in this sticky weather that’s all I meant "

No offense taken here. Everyone is allowed their opinion.My ghostly white legs are not a sight anyone would want to see in sunlight anyhow they would probably just blind them

By *ealitybitesMan
50 weeks ago

Belfast

"Sorry girls I don’t mean to offend anyone it’s just myself as soon as the sun comes out the shorts are on and I would have taught that the girls would be more comfortable in a dress skirt shorts whatever in this sticky weather that’s all I meant "

I know someone who until a recent illness was the fittest person I know and yet in all the years I've known her I can only remember 2 occasions where she wore a dress.

She has hiked in countries all around the world and I've never once seen her in a pair of shorts regardless of temperature.

When she was asked yesterday why she never wore them she said because she is so self conscious of how pale she is.

By *ustBoWoman
50 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Sorry girls I don’t mean to offend anyone it’s just myself as soon as the sun comes out the shorts are on and I would have taught that the girls would be more comfortable in a dress skirt shorts whatever in this sticky weather that’s all I meant

I know someone who until a recent illness was the fittest person I know and yet in all the years I've known her I can only remember 2 occasions where she wore a dress.

She has hiked in countries all around the world and I've never once seen her in a pair of shorts regardless of temperature.

When she was asked yesterday why she never wore them she said because she is so self conscious of how pale she is. "

See I'm not the only one with legs so white they would blind someone

By *un17Man
50 weeks ago

Ennis

I’m smiling I work outdoors and will be in shorts until September and my legs will never change colour from just a darker shade of white and some people can bring them out for one day and they are as brown as berries just genetics I suppose

50 weeks ago

You didn't

As I didn't intend to derail this thread either with my own body confidence issues

I may not enjoy wearing myself, but do get pleasure from seeing other women wearing them

50 weeks ago

"Sorry girls I don’t mean to offend anyone it’s just myself as soon as the sun comes out the shorts are on and I would have taught that the girls would be more comfortable in a dress skirt shorts whatever in this sticky weather that’s all I meant

No offense taken here. Everyone is allowed their opinion.My ghostly white legs are not a sight anyone would want to see in sunlight anyhow they would probably just blind them "

I've been called casper the ghost because I'm so pale , it did bother at me first then I had to get a mark removed from a part of my body it was cancerous .. if god wanted me to be tanned he'd had made me different .. but I love my pale Irish skin type

By *elfastDMan
50 weeks ago

belfast

It’s definitely the dress rather than the weather for me, the way it moves and shows off the legs

I also quite like pale legs too

I’ll need tight boxers to prevent my enthusiasm showing through my shorts

By *ildGroverMan
50 weeks ago

rathfarnham

A female friend of mine messaged me earlier to say the sun dress she'd ordered at my suggestion has arrived... Looking forward to that

By *rad25irlMan
50 weeks ago

Carrigaline

I think they look so sexy and the whole idea of how light the material is and what it’s just barely hiding and how it all comes off in one go…. Mmmmm

And yes, deffo there’s the “already horny” factor due to good weather

I love imagining their going commando and it’s the last thin obstacle to the treasure beneath

Fuck even thinking about I had got me hard!!! Thanks!!

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
50 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

You see so many last two weeks... I absolutely love it..

50 weeks ago

Oh those sundresses they make me go creazy in my head. There must be something in this. You cover most of parts but still show much. Espewhen lady have long and straight legs( sorry for straight but some of woman has... No straight legs), and that wondering when wind go through it will show a bit of boom cheek

50 weeks ago

And when lady doesn't wear any lingerie

By *astelloWoman
50 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

I honestly don't care... Wear sundresses and shorts. For years I dreaded the summer but I've gotten to the stage. If my body offends your eyes. Look away..

Love the feeling of fresh air on my skin. As for white skin... Hello fake tan.. A time will come and I'll be too old and I'll regret when I didn't wear what I liked.

50 weeks ago

"I honestly don't care... Wear sundresses and shorts. For years I dreaded the summer but I've gotten to the stage. If my body offends your eyes. Look away..

Love the feeling of fresh air on my skin. As for white skin... Hello fake tan.. A time will come and I'll be too old and I'll regret when I didn't wear what I liked. "

Fake tan omg that is most disgusting think to what especially when tan is spread some weird way and instead of tan is look like orange..

By *astelloWoman
50 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

"I honestly don't care... Wear sundresses and shorts. For years I dreaded the summer but I've gotten to the stage. If my body offends your eyes. Look away..

Love the feeling of fresh air on my skin. As for white skin... Hello fake tan.. A time will come and I'll be too old and I'll regret when I didn't wear what I liked.

Fake tan omg that is most disgusting think to what especially when tan is spread some weird way and instead of tan is look like orange.. "

Wow.. Disgusting.. Fake tan..

Must let you know Ireland has a booming fake tan industry.. Must they change their advertisinv so to offend your sensibilities

By *ofusplusCouple
50 weeks ago

Limerick

Fake tan omg that is most disgusting think to what especially when tan is spread some weird way and instead of tan is look like orange..

Must let you know Ireland has a booming fake tan industry.. Must they change their advertisinv so to offend your sensibilities "

Long live fake tan on my blue Irish skin to look normal

50 weeks ago

Must let you know Ireland has a booming fake tan industry.. Must they change their advertisinv so to offend your sensibilities "

It is not I don't like fake tan I like when is done properly let's say but when you see some women even pretty and have orange hands on outside and white inside is just look like that person doesn't now what she is doing. Just my personal opinion

Post new Message to Thread