Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Hot tub experiences

Jump to newest

By *otjackandjill OP   Couple
51 weeks ago

Dublin

Looking for any recommendations for hotels or AirBnBs with hot tubs for some fab fun….

I’ve found some spots online but it’s difficult to tell if there’s sufficient privacy to enjoy the hot tub as Mother Nature intended so hoping to hear from people who have first-hand experience.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *itemeagainMan
51 weeks ago

Wexford

So basically can someone ease provide a hottob to get all sticky

By *candalousduoCouple
51 weeks ago

charleville

We highly recommend cottages for couples in cork.

Only thing is you need to plan well in advance as all the cottages are pretty much booked well in advance

By *mmortalbMan
51 weeks ago

kildare

Did cotteges for couples in cork once. Is a lovely place but small. You will have neighbours, pictures are deceiving but its not bad. Got a facesit in the hottub there hahaha sound funner than it is.

By *inkycouple007Couple
51 weeks ago

dublin

" Looking for any recommendations for hotels or AirBnBs with hot tubs for some fab fun….

I’ve found some spots online but it’s difficult to tell if there’s sufficient privacy to enjoy the hot tub as Mother Nature intended so hoping to hear from people who have first-hand experience. "

Make sure there’s room for us in it

By *og-ManMan
51 weeks ago

somewhere

There's a gorgeous place in co louth with a full enclosed area for nude sunbathing with a jacuzzi and a hut for accommodation on airbnb ....

By *aptainpuffinMan
51 weeks ago

Ballincollig

Good spot out by tragumnA too

By (user no longer on site)
51 weeks ago

Try just outside carlingford on booking.com or air b and b I've a beautiful place booked for my 40th in September up in the mountains pm me if you wish I can give you more details

By *inkycouple007Couple
51 weeks ago

dublin

"Try just outside carlingford on booking.com or air b and b I've a beautiful place booked for my 40th in September up in the mountains pm me if you wish I can give you more details "

Hi Jessica could you pm us info we can’t pm your profile.. thanks

By *amcamMan
51 weeks ago

Belfast

" Looking for any recommendations for hotels or AirBnBs with hot tubs for some fab fun….

I’ve found some spots online but it’s difficult to tell if there’s sufficient privacy to enjoy the hot tub as Mother Nature intended so hoping to hear from people who have first-hand experience. "

Hi there DM me i may be able to assist with your request. thanks

By *aid backMan
51 weeks ago

by a lake with my rod out

With the prices of places with hot tubs it would be cheaper to buy one yourself.

51 weeks ago

Dublin

"Try just outside carlingford on booking.com or air b and b I've a beautiful place booked for my 40th in September up in the mountains pm me if you wish I can give you more details

Hi Jessica could you pm us info we can’t pm your profile.. thanks "

Same for us Jessica - can’t get past your filters

51 weeks ago

Dublin

We have one ourselves but can’t accommodate So can’t use it to its full potential ??

By *ack RMan
51 weeks ago

galway

I’d be interested to know too. I know the Twelve in Barna has rooms with a private hot tub but I think it’s quite expensive

By *ack RMan
50 weeks ago

galway

"Try just outside carlingford on booking.com or air b and b I've a beautiful place booked for my 40th in September up in the mountains pm me if you wish I can give you more details "

Hi Jessica,

I dm’d you looking for details for the place outside Carlingford you mentioned here.

Would you mind sharing it please?

Thanks

By *ake osheaMan
50 weeks ago

Dublin

If the Irish places are too expensive it may be worthwhile checking out the La Residencia in Tarifa, it has a full thermal suite in the basement that is usually empty. Have had a lot of furtive fun down there

By *ack RMan
50 weeks ago

galway

"Try just outside carlingford on booking.com or air b and b I've a beautiful place booked for my 40th in September up in the mountains pm me if you wish I can give you more details

Hi Jessica,

I dm’d you looking for details for the place outside Carlingford you mentioned here.

Would you mind sharing it please?

Thanks "

So, apologies in advance for temporarily hijacking the thread but… I saw that Jessica above here posted about a place with a hot tub. I pm’d her with this message: “Hi Jessica,

Any chance you could share the details for that accommodation with a hot tub that you mentioned in the thread? Thanks a lot!”.

She didn’t reply so I assumed the offer to ask privately was just directed to the OP and she felt that me sliding in her pm was inappropriate, so I decide to ask in public here. As a result she blocked me

Maybe a mistake but I doubt it.

So, What the actual fuck?!?!? Her prerogative to do so and that’s fine, work away, but I find that extremely rude. Ffs, let’s be nice to each other.

Rant over.

Enjoy the weather

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man
50 weeks ago

DUBLIN

Hot tubs wash all the required fluids for easy entry away.

Post new Message to Thread