Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Looking for social meet carlow

Jump to newest

By *omputer_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

carlow

Hey there throwing out my feelers . I know my profile doesn’t show much activity in a while. Very introvert and not the social butterfly like most. I was wondering if anyone near bye would like a social coffee date drink or brunch just to shoot the breeze and get out of the house lol. I’m a South African living in Ireland social circle scattered to the winds of the world. Would like to create a new local circle of friends and who knows what the future. Hold. Not expecting hookups just genuine people good conversation l. Did I mention the coffee or first drink is on me. Or off you if body shot joking or am I ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *osyRedLipsWoman
over a year ago

Kildare

Try posting on Help a Fabber thread you might find someone there that can assist you

By *omputer_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

carlow

"Try posting on Help a Fabber thread you might find someone there that can assist you "

Thanks for the heads up it’s bin a minute ??

By *omputer_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

carlow

"Try posting on Help a Fabber thread you might find someone there that can assist you "

I couldn’t find the room lol I tried ended posting to the same place lol failed

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Try posting on Help a Fabber thread you might find someone there that can assist you

I couldn’t find the room lol I tried ended posting to the same place lol failed "

It's on the thread here "Help A Fabber Out May"

Post new Message to Thread