Back to Ireland

First message

Jump to newest

By *omadX OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Anyone any tips on first messages?

Getting a response can be a struggle at the best of times

For the record, my opening messages aren’t unsolicited dick pics or boring one liners like “Hey how are you?”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rish In DubaiMan
over a year ago

Carlow

Get verified

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

For the record, my opening messages aren’t unsolicited dick pics "

Aha, that's where you're going wrong then.

By *r_Insatiable666Man
over a year ago

Cork

First message? Don't be the first to message, that's how you avoid that issue

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"First message? Don't be the first to message, that's how you avoid that issue "

Came here to say this

over a year ago

There is no magic bullet, men hugely outnumber women and couples here, so are very likely to be ignored unless they stand out for some reason. Interact on the forums, get to socials - some are open to unverified.

over a year ago

Nothing works for everyone and nothing will guarantee a response. People could delete or ignore a message because they got too much or aren't in the mood.

Just put the effort into the message, hit send and forget about it. Any response will be nice then.

over a year ago

A lot of ladies and couples will check out your profile and pictures first then read the message. If they like it might motivate them to reply. If they don't they'll be marking them unread

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

I struggle with the “first” message and always have. So now they usually come about from forum topics. It helps to break the ice

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I usually go with "hey im in your area fancy a ride" works all the time........On a serious note i usually look at their profile and glance through there pics, ill pick one or two bits from there and message something in relation to that or if it's here on the forum ill go with a comment they might have said...

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I usually go with "hey im in your area fancy a ride" works all the time........On a serious note i usually look at their profile and glance through there pics, ill pick one or two bits from there and message something in relation to that or if it's here on the forum ill go with a comment they might have said... "

One or two bits?

Definitely two bits. It wouldn't be fair otherwise!

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I don't send first messages but the best ones I receive are those that don't spend time on long introductions or smoke blowing.

They just jump in almost mid conversation and it feels more natural and less forced.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I only send first messages

By *onderingpurposeMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I usually ask what is their favourite crisp (or corn based snack)

over a year ago

That’s hard to do when can’t get reply’s lol women want verified man, but won’t answer to get chatting to get a meet to get verified

By *ittlekinks38Woman
over a year ago

outside belfast x

I reckon if you start the message with

"I've read your profile thoroughly and I think you sound amazing and I'd really like to get to know you better"

"Hope to hear from you soon"

And it would depend what they are looking for aswell so yeh read the profile and see that your what they are looking for before messaging them obviously ??

And don't be offended if they don't reply sometimes they are indated with messages..you really need to stand out xx

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I reckon if you start the message with

"I've read your profile thoroughly and I think you sound amazing and I'd really like to get to know you better"

And it would depend what they are looking for aswell so yeh read the profile and see that your what they are looking for before messaging them obviously ??

And don't be offended if they don't reply sometimes they are indated with messages..you really need to stand out xx "

Mother of God, sure it would take ages to write all that. My erection won't last that long.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

And don't be offended if they don't reply sometimes they are indated with messages..you really need to stand out xx

Mother of God, sure it would take ages to write all that. My erection won't last that long. "

Type with your fingers then.

over a year ago

"Anyone any tips on first messages?

Getting a response can be a struggle at the best of times

For the record, my opening messages aren’t unsolicited dick pics or boring one liners like “Hey how are you?” "

As the song says .. Welcome to the Jungle. ..the most important thing is don't worry or care or let it get to you if you don't get a reply, not getting a reply is all part and parcel of this place .

By *ittlekinks38Woman
over a year ago

outside belfast x

Mother of God, sure it would take ages to write all that. My erection won't last that long. "

What 4 lines? Jeez why you need an erection to type it? Means your just thinking with it ...rather than your brain then lol ....

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Mother of God, sure it would take ages to write all that. My erection won't last that long.

What 4 lines? Jeez why you need an erection to type it? Means your just thinking with it ...rather than your brain then lol ...."

I mean, yeah, obviously...

over a year ago

Awh I’m so hit and miss on this site that I don’t think I could give anybody any reliable advice haha

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"Awh I’m so hit and miss on this site that I don’t think I could give anybody any reliable advice haha "
Your not expecting a response from ladies do you know how many messages they are getting from us lol

Post new Message to Thread