Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Older men younger women

Jump to newest

By *adger Broc OP   Man
over a year ago

Co. Cork

Is an older guy with a younger woman really any different to an older woman with a younger guy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Different wrinkly bits.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Ah sure look..

By *adger Broc OP   Man
over a year ago

Co. Cork

Can't believe there are no opinions either way on this one as the older woman younger guy thread did get some interest.

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Is an older guy with a younger woman really any different to an older woman with a younger guy?"

Yes, one's an older guy with a younger woman, the other's an older woman with a younger guy

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Is an older guy with a younger woman really any different to an older woman with a younger guy?

Yes, one's an older guy with a younger woman, the other's an older woman with a younger guy "

Lol. Close thread

By *adger Broc OP   Man
over a year ago

Co. Cork

I guess some guys figure the older ladies will be more desperate for a meet and therefore they go for the "low hanging fruit" pun intended.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I guess some guys figure the older ladies will be more desperate for a meet and therefore they go for the "low hanging fruit" pun intended.

"

Ah sure look..

By *adger Broc OP   Man
over a year ago

Co. Cork

"I guess some guys figure the older ladies will be more desperate for a meet and therefore they go for the "low hanging fruit" pun intended.

Ah sure look.. "

Ah sure why not...

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Ah sure look..

Ah sure why not..."

I hear ya..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

Brave man!

over a year ago

I very much doubt that there are many older ladies on here desperate for a meet...

Regarding the older guys with the younger woman, we'll now I'd say that's a whole other story....

L

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I very much doubt that there are many older ladies on here desperate for a meet...

Regarding the older guys with the younger woman, we'll now I'd say that's a whole other story....

L"

A bedtime story, perhaps?

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I very much doubt that there are many older ladies on here desperate for a meet...

L"

Some of them young wans are desperate

over a year ago

L

Some of them young wans are desperate "

I knew someone was on the same page,

L

over a year ago

Age is but a number. With age comes experience and often increased sexual stamina.

By *obra 327Man
over a year ago

Bromley

I say it’s all down to the individual everyone has there preferences so we shouldn’t judge

Post new Message to Thread