Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Elegant couples still exist?

Jump to newest

By *entleman Hammer OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Hi everyone, I’ve been in Fab over 1 year now and this my first post in the forum. I’m actually really curious to finally meet a couple that knows how to play in an elegant way? Playing with words, looks and make everything more enjoyable

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How do you play in an elegant way?

By *XlalaXXWoman
over a year ago

tipperary

"How do you play in an elegant way? "

No anal

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"How do you play in an elegant way?

No anal "

Elegant anal is allowed

By *XlalaXXWoman
over a year ago

tipperary

"How do you play in an elegant way?

No anal

Elegant anal is allowed "

Realllllllly

By *adhatter and coCouple
over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

Ladies swooning at his feet perhaps ?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/01/23 07:09:23]

over a year ago

Does fab-elegant mean wearing gloves all through a meet?

Seems reasonable

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Genuinely interested in what the Op means .....maybe explain it a bit better.....is it roleplay...is it dinner and cocktails in suits and dresses ....

I'm imagining Downton Abbey now

By *hett and scarlettCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Genuinely interested in what the Op means .....maybe explain it a bit better.....is it roleplay...is it dinner and cocktails in suits and dresses ....

I'm imagining Downton Abbey now "

To be honest, it would be nice to understand what was meant. I know we’ve all jumped in and had a laugh (hope OP saw it as banter), but is it a RP thing or does he mean he is exclusively looking for a couple from a niche demographic?

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

…and yet another fabber gets chased off the forums

over a year ago

"Hi everyone, I’ve been in Fab over 1 year now and this my first post in the forum. I’m actually really curious to finally meet a couple that knows how to play in an elegant way? Playing with words, looks and make everything more enjoyable "

First of all welcome to the forums it can be a bit nerve racking posting your first thread. When you mention playing with words I presume you mean Sapiosexuality which means that a person is sexually attracted to intelligent people. There's lots of intelligent elegant couples here. I suggest attending a social it's a great way to connect with other couples. Enjoy your Fab adventure and please do stay on the forums and get involved.

By *igglebutt and FoamyCouple
over a year ago

Kildare, Cork

"Hi everyone, I’ve been in Fab over 1 year now and this my first post in the forum. I’m actually really curious to finally meet a couple that knows how to play in an elegant way? Playing with words, looks and make everything more enjoyable "

I believe what you are seeking is an encounter with a couple who engage in the art of seduction, it's sadly rare in today's instant gratification society. But i believe you will find there are indeed some couples who enjoy partaking in the slow sensual tradition of seduction, engaging in gratification of all the senses both cranial and physical before engaging in carnal knowledge, which ultimately results is all parties being satiated. Many of these couple would identify as sapiophiles and would often have quite long detailed profiles (putting more effort into a profile often indicates a willingness to put more effort into seduction) so i would suggest seek out the ones who are sapiophiles with longer profiles. enjoy the hunt...

over a year ago

I'm genuinely curious as to what the op meant as a lot of men just want the ride and any hole is goal.

I like the idea of been wined and dined and than 69'd

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

I would presume using the words

"oh suit you sir" would have a sense of elegance

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Basically he doesn’t want to buck poor couples