Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

BDSM themed air b&bs

Jump to newest

By *iscreett84 OP   Man
over a year ago

Longford

Hey, so I’m considering doing air b&b and am wondering is there a market for swinger or bdsm themed places, or what would people look for, or want if they had the options??

So far I have a blank slate, and I work trade so have the ability to build and design furniture or spaces for kink, and enough space to dedicate rooms to certain things……. Anyone got any ideas??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *attooed.dadbodMan
over a year ago

The light between the oceans

Go for it.... Ireland is ready for it sex sells.....

By *iscreett84 OP   Man
over a year ago

Longford

That it definitely does, but what do people want?? What would make it for them? Although the place is big enough to rent for parties or meets…..

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Old bog road

Join FxTlxFe, and ask on the irish forum.

In my opinion, it would need to be central, easily accesible, parking nearby. I'd imagine rent by the hour, rather than provide overnight stay.

You yourself would have to have impeccable references, reviews, and guarantee privacy. Probably advisable to have an insurance policy.

After all that, design the room/s based on what people want.

By *iscreett84 OP   Man
over a year ago

Longford

"Join FxTlxFe, and ask on the irish forum.

In my opinion, it would need to be central, easily accesible, parking nearby. I'd imagine rent by the hour, rather than provide overnight stay.

You yourself would have to have impeccable references, reviews, and guarantee privacy. Probably advisable to have an insurance policy.

After all that, design the room/s based on what people want. "

More thinking of creating a space people can rent on air b&b, not a place I’d be hosting etc.

By *ainted SlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin / Wicklow

More thinking of creating a space people can rent on air b&b, not a place I’d be hosting etc. "

Very interested in seeing where this forum thread goes.

This is much needed OP

By *iscreett84 OP   Man
over a year ago

Longford

More thinking of creating a space people can rent on air b&b, not a place I’d be hosting etc.

This is much needed OP "

So tell me what you’d look for in such an air b&b or what would sell it for you?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"That it definitely does, but what do people want?? What would make it for them? Although the place is big enough to rent for parties or meets….. "

Have you looked on air bnb for other bdsm types, I know I gave come across a few, I think if your place can host a group suited to a party , a common area for the social side, bedrooms with plenty of room, bathrooms / shower area.

I have looked at air bnbs to organise a group weekend for fab friends and the biggest concern was the " neighbours " and the air bnb host been on site as parties aren't allowed.

By *iscreett84 OP   Man
over a year ago

Longford

"That it definitely does, but what do people want?? What would make it for them? Although the place is big enough to rent for parties or meets…..

Have you looked on air bnb for other bdsm types, I know I gave come across a few, I think if your place can host a group suited to a party , a common area for the social side, bedrooms with plenty of room, bathrooms / shower area.

I have looked at air bnbs to organise a group weekend for fab friends and the biggest concern was the " neighbours " and the air bnb host been on site as parties aren't allowed."

I haven’t actually looked, it’s just something I said I’d ask about here first, see what people look for in a criteria for such a place…..

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Do it! I'd say there is a market for it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There's one on Belfast as far as I know. Might be worth reaching out to them to see what works and what doesn't

By *iscreett84 OP   Man
over a year ago

Longford

"There's one on Belfast as far as I know. Might be worth reaching out to them to see what works and what doesn't "

Don’t suppose you could point me in the right direction?

By *inball Wizard 69Man
over a year ago

suburbs

I've been to the one in Belfast overnight with a sub who wanted me to take her there... it's called Carnal Chambers... has a good selection of equipment but could have had better sleeping accommodation.

By *aChurchCouple
over a year ago

not near

Wish we thought of this before. Good luck with your venture. Build it and they Cum.

By *iscreett84 OP   Man
over a year ago

Longford

"I've been to the one in Belfast overnight with a sub who wanted me to take her there... it's called Carnal Chambers... has a good selection of equipment but could have had better sleeping accommodation. "

Thanks I’ll have a look

By *iscreett84 OP   Man
over a year ago

Longford

"Wish we thought of this before. Good luck with your venture. Build it and they Cum."

Never too late

By *ainted SlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin / Wicklow

This is much needed OP

So tell me what you’d look for in such an air b&b or what would sell it for you?"

1 Privacy. Convenient parking adjacent

2. Safe

3. Cosy

4. Lastly affordable

Such places are badly needed and cery welcome

By *riendly_fun_guyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Sounds like there is a lot of interest here.

One thing you have to consider is opportunity cost. It has been mentioned already that any such venture must be accessible, have parking but yet be affordable.

With all accommodation in Ireland being rented out at a premium and new laws on the way for Airbnb rentals why would you consider a niche market over a normal rental giving higher occupancy and therefore a greater return.

By *an I Kiss youMan
over a year ago

Manchester City Centre

" ...... In my opinion, it would need to be central, easily accesible, parking nearby. I'd imagine rent by the hour, rather than provide overnight stay.

You yourself would have to have impeccable references, reviews, and guarantee privacy.....

This is much needed OP

So tell me what you’d look for in such an air b&b or what would sell it for you?

2. Safe

3. Cosy

4. Lastly affordable

Such places are badly needed and very welcome

"

Such a place already exists. It is called DaChurch.

Scroll up a little bit and read Da Profile

By *ainted SlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin / Wicklow

" ...... In my opinion, it would need to be central, easily accesible, parking nearby. I'd imagine rent by the hour, rather than provide overnight stay.

You yourself would have to have impeccable references, reviews, and guarantee privacy.....

This is much needed OP

2. Safe

3. Cosy

4. Lastly affordable

Such places are badly needed and very welcome

Such a place already exists. It is called DaChurch.

Scroll up a little bit and read Da Profile "

Hi.

I did indeed scroll up and read

It appears TVs are not of interest and enquiries from us are blocked.

Also, i think this is more a small privately run club type arrangement

Tks for the post though

By *aChurchCouple
over a year ago

not near

To stop influx of silly messages the profile had to unfortunately engage message filters and as the profile suggests there are other ways of making contact. The profile does not exclude anyone however well verified profiles and those less verified that show total respect are welcome. This together with the fact DaChurch is not taking confessions at this time means they are restricting contact. But we do seriously encourage OP to take his idea and run with it. We wish OP lots of luck, its all good and well needed.. let's bring swinging out into the norm.

Post new Message to Thread