Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Jump to newest

By *ustjimmykerry OP   Man
over a year ago

Limerick

Guys whats the most messages you have had in your inbox at one time,I was chatting to a lady this morning and she has 7600 unopened messages,I have anixety thinkng about it.For the record the most i had was 2

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have to delete my inbox it’s just a thing with me so open or just delete and all filters on stops an excess of messages . I can’t be bothered with leaving things unopened .

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

city centre

"Guys whats the most messages you have had in your inbox at one time,I was chatting to a lady this morning and she has 7600 unopened messages,I have anixety thinkng about it.For the record the most i had was 2 "

7600 unopened that’s just pure laziness

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Ah the old "look how popular I am with thousands of messages I'm never going to open approach."

I usually find that people who like to send screenshots to prove how many unread messages they have or throw numbers around are playing a game I've no interest in so I move on.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

About 200 when I first joined I found my filters pretty fast and tightened them right up and now the most I ever have unread is in single figures at any point.

I don't always check messages when I'm on but I do usually clear them within a day or so either by answering or deleting.

I personally don't see the point in getting loads off people that I most likely won't answer or what to interact with anyhow. I can and have sent first contact messages on here.The worst that can happen is it gets deleted or I get blocked and that's an answer in itself

By *unwexcplCouple
over a year ago

Gorey

I leave the single guy messages unopened for the mrs to open so sometimes there is a few unopened ones there. About 3 at minute but when she was in hospital for a few days and not online it went up to about 70 odd.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/12/22 10:54:19]

over a year ago

I don't get that many these days as so many filters and my block list is longer than Santa's naughty list. But when I joined 4 years ago with a total blank profile late one night I woke up to 402 messages. They had zero idea what I looked like I was a blank silhouette but they still wanted to fuck me.

over a year ago

"I don't get that many these days as so many filters and my block list is longer than Santa's naughty list. But when I joined 4 years ago with a total blank profile late one night I woke up to 402 messages. They had zero idea what I looked like I was a blank silhouette but they still wanted to fuck me."

They'd get up on a crack in a wall

over a year ago

"I don't get that many these days as so many filters and my block list is longer than Santa's naughty list. But when I joined 4 years ago with a total blank profile late one night I woke up to 402 messages. They had zero idea what I looked like I was a blank silhouette but they still wanted to fuck me.

They'd get up on a crack in a wall "

I very quickly learned any hole is a goal

over a year ago

Limerick

Christ lads if I woke up to more than 3 messages I would be like who in the name of god is trolling me ha ha

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Ive had about 10 at the one time I think but usually down to something on the forums that Im running and waiting on messages to pass on.

The most I'd normally get is 3 a day not including the my subscription is due message from the site

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Maybe 2 or 3...but depends on how much I'm engaging on forums or actively looking. Once I had 10 and felt great haha....

over a year ago

"Christ lads if I woke up to more than 3 messages I would be like who in the name of god is trolling me ha ha "

Change your profile to female you'll have a full inbox within a hour

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Christ lads if I woke up to more than 3 messages I would be like who in the name of god is trolling me ha ha

Change your profile to female you'll have a full inbox within a hour "

Helps when your stunning too though!

over a year ago

Limerick

"Christ lads if I woke up to more than 3 messages I would be like who in the name of god is trolling me ha ha

Change your profile to female you'll have a full inbox within a hour "

I might just givea that a mis

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

7600 wow! A proper fab celebrity, she must be, must she not?

By *itemeagainMan
over a year ago

Wexford

24000... honestly ... I ended up deleting profile cause I was never going get to them .

By *huCullainMan
over a year ago

Rathowen

"Guys whats the most messages you have had in your inbox at one time,I was chatting to a lady this morning and she has 7600 unopened messages,I have anixety thinkng about it.For the record the most i had was 2 "

That's 7600 perfectly good dick pics/lynx cans/sky remotes waiting to be looked at

over a year ago

I hit mark unread before I screenshot my profile too

Post new Message to Thread