Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Meet a person off fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you happened to find and fell in love with a person that never done any sort of swinging or new about fab, how would you brake it to them iv always wondered has it ever happened and how it would turn out?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxtrotTangoLoveMan
over a year ago

monkstown/kentstown

"If you happened to find and fell in love with a person that never done any sort of swinging or new about fab, how would you brake it to them iv always wondered has it ever happened and how it would turn out? "

Well I was on here years ago and me and the GF were swinging together and separate. She found a guy on here fell in love with him move out and married him!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If you happened to find and fell in love with a person that never done any sort of swinging or new about fab, how would you brake it to them iv always wondered has it ever happened and how it would turn out?

Well I was on here years ago and me and the GF were swinging together and separate. She found a guy on here fell in love with him move out and married him!"

Ouch!! Sorry

By *mmmm300Woman
over a year ago

cork

"If you happened to find and fell in love with a person that never done any sort of swinging or new about fab, how would you brake it to them iv always wondered has it ever happened and how it would turn out? "

Just having this conversation with someone now. I think I'd have to tell them, I thoroughly enjoy what I have set up for myself on fab, and love the openness of the conversation. I'd hate to have to reign all of that on. Would probably have to reign some in, lol How to tell them?? No idea until it happens.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

You mean break it to them that you used to swing? Or that you are still intending to have sex with other people?

By *olves at bayCouple
over a year ago

cork

My Owner introduced me. Though I was on a fetish site. Which is different. And more sterile in regards to who can join. At least it is now. I was told it was like fab. (Wild west). Until they tightened things up. On there at least I was never asked if I wanted a r@pe fantasy fulfilled. Asked for my address and to leave door unlocked. Some dark and dangerous one on here I can tell you. Especially if they think you can do or when ever they want with a submissive. As long it is an order lol.

By *itemeagainMan
over a year ago

Wexford

"If you happened to find and fell in love with a person that never done any sort of swinging or new about fab, how would you brake it to them iv always wondered has it ever happened and how it would turn out?

Well I was on here years ago and me and the GF were swinging together and separate. She found a guy on here fell in love with him move out and married him!"

Thats not the same thing at all

By *itemeagainMan
over a year ago

Wexford

Probably a good idea to tell them long before it gets that serious...

By *B 4099Man
over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

Just having this conversation with someone now. I think I'd have to tell them, I thoroughly enjoy what I have set up for myself on fab, and love the openness of the conversation. I'd hate to have to reign all of that on. Would probably have to reign some in, lol How to tell them?? No idea until it happens. "

I've had this conversation and to be fair it went quite well. I wasn't ashamed or anything and obviously I wasn't going to continue as I was in a relationship, but we discussed somewhere down the line having a couple's profile. Her idea. We broke up though so never got to that. And at the time I was happy with just ourselves.

over a year ago

Open honest communication.

If my sexual history was a problem for someone then I dont think we would be a good match in the long run anyway......

I'd have no interest in remaining on here though so that probably simplifies the conversation

By *ukeM8519Man
over a year ago

Leitrim

Same as the above poster, I'd have no interest in remaining on here.

Let’s be honest, it’s called a swingers site, but only about every 1 in every 50 people on the site have ever done anything group sex related. It’s a glorified version of Tinder. It’s not like any of us are some big sex dungeon master and feel the need to tell our secret.

For the regular person on Fab i.e. little or no meets it’s not worth mentioning.

over a year ago

If I met someone and it was getting serious I'd be gone off here, and yes I'd tell the guy about here, about the amazing friends I've made. As for the swinging side not much to tell lol

Post new Message to Thread