Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Galway 27th and 28th

Jump to newest

By *weetcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

mid town

We are staying in a Galway hotel for a couple of nights, any couples up for social meet and some fun ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornywife20Couple
over a year ago

North Cork

Galway is where fab goes to die nearly impossible to arrange a meet there for some reason bestcof luck though guys

By *weetcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

mid town

"Galway is where fab goes to die nearly impossible to arrange a meet there for some reason bestcof luck though guys "
Thanks

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

There is actually tonnes of action but not through visiting and putting up a meet. It just takes a lot of time to know people

By *erry12330Man
over a year ago

oranmore

"Galway is where fab goes to die nearly impossible to arrange a meet there for some reason bestcof luck though guys "

The scene is quite enough here as the city regardless of what we think is still small so very much get to know you better rather then quick meets best of luck with it

By *weetcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

mid town

Bump

By *weetcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

mid town

100%

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

city centre

"Galway is where fab goes to die nearly impossible to arrange a meet there for some reason bestcof luck though guys 100%"

Would the good and horny folks in Galway rise up and dispel this myth and get these sexy visitors a shag

PS

We’re there the weekend after next if ye wouldn’t mind doing the same for us

By *rank7737Man
over a year ago

Hey Sweetcpl i hope you have a fantastic time here in Galway and fingers crossed for you guys that you can arrange a meet while your here xx

By *weetcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

mid town

"Hey Sweetcpl i hope you have a fantastic time here in Galway and fingers crossed for you guys that you can arrange a meet while your here xx"
Thanks but doesn't look too promising lol

By *weetcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

mid town

"Galway is where fab goes to die nearly impossible to arrange a meet there for some reason bestcof luck though guys 100%

Would the good and horny folks in Galway rise up and dispel this myth and get these sexy visitors a shag

PS

We’re there the weekend after next if ye wouldn’t mind doing the same for us "

lol not looking good ??

By *weetcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

mid town

Great town but not for sexy fun,

By *aptainandfirstmateCouple
over a year ago

galway

We thought it was just us. We definitely get the feeling that Galway is too small. Put up several meets in Galway but wouldn’t be doing so again. Waste of time. If we do meet in Galway it will be through private arrangements, probably with people not from Galway. But it’s a great city for the craic xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow and Galway is a great place to go out on and never go home Alone. I’mHighly surprised

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

"Galway is where fab goes to die nearly impossible to arrange a meet there for some reason bestcof luck though guys 100%

PS

We’re there the weekend after next if ye wouldn’t mind doing the same for us "

Are you planning on reviewing your single guys policy lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think people in their local area avoid meeting in their local area. Even the thought of hosting a social in sligo or even within 40 miles of sligo would have me stressing. And I know couples from the area who never meet locally.

Galway is a great spot to go out in though

By *aptainandfirstmateCouple
over a year ago

galway

"I think people in their local area avoid meeting in their local area. Even the thought of hosting a social in sligo or even within 40 miles of sligo would have me stressing. And I know couples from the area who never meet locally.

Galway is a great spot to go out in though"

Totally agree. First social we went to we met two couples we knew. Completely took the wind out of our sails. Would definitely prefer to go to socials far, far away

Post new Message to Thread